FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Is latex practical for a club?

Is latex practical for a club?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *alandNita OP   Couple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I've got a great latex dress that is perfect for Halloween but being new to latex I'm not sure how practical it is in a club environment.

Any suggestions or advice from regular latex wearers would be much appreciated. I really want to wear the dress but don't want to spoil our fun getting out and back into it

Nita

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *olfcartweaselCouple  over a year ago

Melrose

"I've got a great latex dress that is perfect for Halloween but being new to latex I'm not sure how practical it is in a club environment.

Any suggestions or advice from regular latex wearers would be much appreciated. I really want to wear the dress but don't want to spoil our fun getting out and back into it

Nita "

I know of at least one swinging couple who frequently wear latex to the Vanilla Alternative, so I expect similar "clubwear" type clubs it'd work

Scunthorpe

"

I know of at least one swinging couple who frequently wear latex to the Vanilla Alternative, so I expect similar "clubwear" type clubs it'd work"

Thanks x

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Ypu may get hot depending on the club, most alternative or lifestyle clubs will encourage latex and I'm sure you will look and feel awesome.

By *ollipop77Couple  over a year ago

Sunny Manchester

I have exactly the same question though I am thinking once it's on its on! If it does so happen to come off then it stays off.

Takes me 10 minutes to get into the bugger and a whole lot of talc!

By *jandjbCouple  over a year ago

Nr Manchester

"I have exactly the same question though I am thinking once it's on its on! If it does so happen to come off then it stays off.

Takes me 10 minutes to get into the bugger and a whole lot of talc! "

Agree with Lollipop, don't plan to put it back on. We always take a shag bag with us with alternative clothes,toys,condoms, make up etc. Him

Scunthorpe

Thanks for the tips

I think I'll go with the not trying to get it back on option ...

By *ollipop77Couple  over a year ago

Sunny Manchester

"Thanks for the tips

I think I'll go with the not trying to get it back on option ..."

I don't blame you hunni xx

What ever happens have a sexy fun filled night x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hell yeah it looks hot.

Go for it seen a few ladies wearing it in clubs before.

Doll x

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Clubs can be hot but then Latex is Hotter.

We have no problem with people wearing Latex clothing at all.

Cat X

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

"I have exactly the same question though I am thinking once it's on its on! If it does so happen to come off then it stays off.

Takes me 10 minutes to get into the bugger and a whole lot of talc! "

Mmmmmmm

Agree with Lollipop, don't plan to put it back on. We always take a shag bag with us with alternative clothes,toys,condoms, make up etc. Him"

Bring a spare outfit! I wore a latex outfit once, got really hot but luckily my 2nd outfit was a bodystocking so a lot cooler after shower...but definitely eye candy for the guys

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

Agree with Lollipop, don't plan to put it back on. We always take a shag bag with us with alternative clothes,toys,condoms, make up etc. Him

Bring a spare outfit! I wore a latex outfit once, got really hot but luckily my 2nd outfit was a bodystocking so a lot cooler after shower...but definitely eye candy for the guys "

...and the ladies xx

Yes, I wear it very regularly!

Scunthorpe

"

Bring a spare outfit! I wore a latex outfit once, got really hot but luckily my 2nd outfit was a bodystocking so a lot cooler after shower...but definitely eye candy for the guys "

Mmmmmm

Good idea, I've taken a liking to body stockings recently and they don't take up much packing space

» Add a new message to this topic