Which is the best on a Friday nite

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ackndianeCouple  over a year ago

New bridge

Definitely cupids amour can be quiet!

By *jandjbCouple  over a year ago

Nr Manchester

To be honest unless you made a habit of visiting both clubs on the same night not sure anyone can say. I think you have to decide which club layout you prefer and what events they have on.

We think that Amour gets going a bit later. My OH thinks that Amour attracts a younger crowd but I'm not so sure about that - again it can depend on the night.

Him

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Both clubs have their merits mabe ring up or check their events diary and look on meets sections to see who is going where on the evening your planning to visit

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have to say as a club i prefer Cupids but ultimately its about whos in (and thats pot luck)

Personally i opt for Amours as it does attract a younger crowd..as for busy..well thats hit and miss too but only once i found it that quiet that i didnt stay long. Im sure you'll have fun which ever you opt for

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I would say both are good clubs, I prefer amours because it's more local to city centre.

Both are great clubs with great staff...been going to cupids over 10 years and amours started last year when it opened

I would say go to both and find the one that is best for you

» Add a new message to this topic