FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Not sure what to do . . .

Not sure what to do . . .

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atEvolution OP   Couple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

As a club Tag and I have a profile which has a lot of detail about the club (obviously lol) and because of that it doesn't really work for us as a swinging couple on FAB so my question is - perhaps to other club owners - do you have a separate profile for you as a swinging couple and one for the club - is it even allowed on FAB to do it this way. It would be so much easier for us if it was.

Advice please.

Cat and Tag X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Lots of people have several profiles to fulfill different needs. As long as you are not using them to get round blocks etc I believe it is allowed x

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

"As a club Tag and I have a profile which has a lot of detail about the club (obviously lol) and because of that it doesn't really work for us as a swinging couple on FAB so my question is - perhaps to other club owners - do you have a separate profile for you as a swinging couple and one for the club - is it even allowed on FAB to do it this way. It would be so much easier for us if it was.

Advice please.

Cat and Tag X "

You can have more than one account, like above poster said, not to be used for getting around blocks, fake veries etc

By *atEvolution OP   Couple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Thank you both.

Cat X

» Add a new message to this topic