FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Gatehouse Bolton TVs reply

Gatehouse Bolton TVs reply

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *raddevon OP   Man  over a year ago

btadford

Sorry last message deleted by mistake was asking if any TVs had any advise about gatehouse Bolton on Sunday afternoons would be grateful for any advise from you butifull TVs girls you can inbox if you like am not fussy would be grateful thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heGateHouseBoltonWoman  over a year ago

Salford

Hi Paul.

As it is my club I may be biased in my view so I will say this instead

On Sunday's we have different and varied events.

On the first Sunday and third Sunday of each month we have an event called Sally's Swinging Sunday's. It is the T Girl Friendlist event going (JUST beating our T Girly event that is on every Wednesday from 12 noon till midnight). I think you would love this (these) event(s). It runs from 2 pm till 9 pm (and beyond). Free buffet included and only £ 10 entry.

On the second Sunday of the month we host a BDSM & Fetish event called SPANKZ. This runs from 4 pm till 10 pm. There is a School Theme for SPANKS next month (June 12th). Entry fee's again £ 10.

On the fourth Sunday of the month we have a Swingers event from 2 pm till 9 pm, where its all about swinging You will be unsurprised to hear the entry fee's are ... £ 10.

Please feel free to see the reviews we have had of the club here on fabs.

Here's hoping to add you to the ever growing list of happy regulars.

btadford

Thank you Dee info most helpful hopefully be thier this Sunday thank you for taking the time and trouble to reply most grateful

By *enny PR9TV/TS  over a year ago

Southport

I'm there on the 1st and 3rd Sunday of every month, lots of lovely, friendly people there, and plenty of fun to be had whatever your sexual persuasion. Come and say hello, it's always nice to meet new people.

Jenny xxx

btadford

Would like that thank you See you thier in next couple of weeks

Salford

"Thank you Dee info most helpful hopefully be thier this Sunday thank you for taking the time and trouble to reply most grateful "

Pleasure Paul.

Thank you for choosing us, we look forward to your visit on Sunday

Salford

"

I'm there on the 1st and 3rd Sunday of every month, lots of lovely, friendly people there, and plenty of fun to be had whatever your sexual persuasion. Come and say hello, it's always nice to meet new people.

Jenny xxx"

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"Hi Paul.

On the first Sunday and third Sunday of each month we have an event called Sally's Swinging Sunday's. It is the T Girl Friendlist event going (JUST beating our T Girly event that is on every Wednesday from 12 noon till midnight). I think you would love this (these) event(s). It runs from 2 pm till 9 pm (and beyond). Free buffet included and only £ 10 entry.

On the second Sunday of the month we host a BDSM & Fetish event called SPANKZ. This runs from 4 pm till 10 pm. There is a School Theme for SPANKS next month (June 12th). Entry fee's again £ 10.

On the fourth Sunday of the month we have a Swingers event from 2 pm till 9 pm, where its all about swinging You will be unsurprised to hear the entry fee's are ... £ 10.

"

it's a great club, I can highly recommend it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

Jenny xxx

"

how helpful was this best wishes to you and your club its nice to be nice and costs nothing

By *atie ShayTV/TS  over a year ago

@@

"Thank you Dee info most helpful hopefully be thier this Sunday thank you for taking the time and trouble to reply most grateful

Pleasure Paul.

Thank you for choosing us, we look forward to your visit on Sunday "

Hi Dee

I'm keen to have my first club experience, would you mind if I messaged you with a couple of questions I have?

Thanks!

(Sorry Brad for hi-jacking your thread! Xx)

Salford

"Thank you Dee info most helpful hopefully be thier this Sunday thank you for taking the time and trouble to reply most grateful

Pleasure Paul.

Hi Dee

I'm keen to have my first club experience, would you mind if I messaged you with a couple of questions I have?

Thanks!

(Sorry Brad for hi-jacking your thread! Xx) "

Katie Jo,

Hello there

Yes, please feel free to message me, I am more than happy to answer any and all questions

Salford

"Hi Paul.

it's a great club, I can highly recommend it "

Thank you kindly lovely lady, you Vixen you hehe

By *atie ShayTV/TS  over a year ago

@@

Pleasure Paul.

Hi Dee

Thanks!

(Sorry Brad for hi-jacking your thread! Xx)

Katie Jo,

Hello there

Yes, please feel free to message me, I am more than happy to answer any and all questions "

Thank you! I'll message you shortly x

By *egionaireMan  over a year ago

ramsey

Hi Dee I am over from the IOM and would love to visit your club .I ama novice CD so how does dressing work would it be okay just to sit chat prior to play in my undies or do I need to fully dress

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

I have only been a few times on a Sunday at Sally swing events and a very friendly crowd

By *orthwest_cplCouple  over a year ago

Stretford

"Hi Dee I am over from the IOM and would love to visit your club .I ama novice CD so how does dressing work would it be okay just to sit chat prior to play in my undies or do I need to fully dress"

You can dress as much or as little as you want there. Sitting and chatting is fine. We can recommend Weds afternoons and Sallys Sundays as really good, no pressure events with plenty of play if that's what you want. It's a very friendly club.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've been a couple of times and had some fun there but the only way to really find out if a place is for you is to give it a try.

» Add a new message to this topic