FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > clubs in Manchester

clubs in Manchester

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eekend party cpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

D22

Hey any couples in Manchester have nights with no single men allowed on weekends. We plan to head over in a few months. curious what clubs have no men on a friday or Saturday night.

Appreciate any advice

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

I was told Amour sometimes do this? I don't know though as it's not somewhere I really go. Cupids do a midweek couples night on a Wednesday? X

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

partners on a sunday is couples

By *ollipop77Couple  over a year ago

Sunny Manchester

Amour do a Friday couples and single females only party, I think it is the last Friday in the month x

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Lichfield

"Hey any couples in Manchester have nights with no single men allowed on weekends. We plan to head over in a few months. curious what clubs have no men on a friday or Saturday night.

Appreciate any advice

"

Having done a bit of research it appears only Partners on a Sunday offer couples only at weekends in Manchester unless anyone else knows any different? x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The No3 Club limited the single gents in in a weekend -they have to pre book in and are known to the club. Ring club for more info

Wherever you go were sure you'll enjoy

By *orthwest_cplCouple  over a year ago

Stretford

"I don't see a problem giving people more information, so they can read reviews and decide themselves. "

I think the problem seems to be that the same one or two people will suggest Atlantis when people have clearly asked for clubs in a specific place that is well outside the Stoke area. Anywhere north of Watford and south of Hadrian's Wall appears to be in the Atlantis catchment area. It becomes tiresome to see it over and over again.

By *r an Mrs xMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Amours a top place xx

By *ndykinkyMan  over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

When a club has attracted couples from Ireland, South Africa and Australia then Manchester is pretty close !

Before they took over the Club Cat and Tag used to travel from the Manchester area to go to the Club each night.

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"I don't see a problem giving people more information, so they can read reviews and decide themselves.

I think the problem seems to be that the same one or two people will suggest Atlantis when people have clearly asked for clubs in a specific place that is well outside the Stoke area. Anywhere north of Watford and south of Hadrian's Wall appears to be in the Atlantis catchment area. It becomes tiresome to see it over and over again."

exactly my point!

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

I have been to 5 swingers clubs and tell people about the one I found to be the best. I think people should have the chance to know about it and get chance to visit and see for themselves why a small number of people write posts about it.

I won't tell you why I find it so good. Don't want to be told off for advertising

It's a small club, in a small town. I only got involved in this post, after someone who failed their geography GCSE suggested Stoke was 2 hours from Manchester!

If it annoys you when someone talks about their favourite club, I apologise. Look at the events page and you will be upset to see the club getting mentioned there lots because of their fabulous parties coming up.

Don't even think about reading the reviews of the club. Notice how I don't write any of the reviews.....Lots of completely new people who visit complete unbiased comments

All publicity is good publicity they say. And in case you wonder....I don't work there, I am not on commission and have no links to the club whatsoever.....although I have got my beach towel ready to reserve my seat for the beach party

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Threads like this always attract people who will recommend their own club or friends of the club plugging it.

Most of us though, can read through responses and sort the helpful posts from the promotional posts and form an opinion.

People will always promote their favourite club as it is in their best interests to get more people in, to make it a better night for all.

The best thing people can do is a bit of homework. Look at the individual club websites as all clubs are slightly different and the website is their little corner of the internet to showcase how fantastic they are. Then read the reviews on here, then put a search in the forum search box, i.e. 'No 3' and look at all of the posts that have been started by other guests to get a feel for the type of clientèle the club attracts and the comments people have made in general discussion.

I also like to speak to our new guests on the phone, so maybe give your club of choice a ring and get a feel for who runs it, asking about the events you are interested in; this is often a deal breaker for most.

Good luck and whichever club you choose in Manchester, I am sure you will have a great night. There are so many clubs in Manchester now, that they are all raising their bar to attract people in, which can only benefit the customers.

xxx

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"I have been to 5 swingers clubs and tell people about the one I found to be the best. I think people should have the chance to know about it and get chance to visit and see for themselves why a small number of people write posts about it.

I won't tell you why I find it so good. Don't want to be told off for advertising

It's a small club, in a small town. I only got involved in this post, after someone who failed their geography GCSE suggested Stoke was 2 hours from Manchester!

If it annoys you when someone talks about their favourite club, I apologise. Look at the events page and you will be upset to see the club getting mentioned there lots because of their fabulous parties coming up.

Don't even think about reading the reviews of the club. Notice how I don't write any of the reviews.....Lots of completely new people who visit complete unbiased comments

All publicity is good publicity they say. And in case you wonder....I don't work there, I am not on commission and have no links to the club whatsoever.....although I have got my beach towel ready to reserve my seat for the beach party "

Nowhere did I say it takes 2 hours. I just think that instead of constantly promoting one club, people should just answer the question asked.

I like townhouse and no3.. Both closer to Manchester then bloody Stoke. But if someone asks for clubs in Manchester I wouldn't mention them. Cos they ain't!

Anyway OP, amour is in the city centre. Personally I would travel a little bit out to cupids, but I recommend looking at the club reviews.

By *km45Man  over a year ago

UTTOXETER

Does it really matter as long as the OP is being given options in or out of Manchester. People just trying to help. Just chill

By *dam and slutCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Manchester needs more bdsm clubs...just saying lol..

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I mean if people ask me, I will always say amours is a great club.

The staff are wonderful, the club has good facilities, also the people that go are great

Now don't get me wrong I have been to other clubs cupids which I go to sometimes, chams once every few years, Abfabs/Kestrals 3 or so time of the year, f club when in Wandsworth.

Of which f club I used to go all the time, was really good. Cupids is decent and not far off amours in terms of what I like

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Manchester needs more bdsm clubs...just saying lol.."

Really?!!!! lol

Club Lash

Play Club @ Amour

Kage @ Partners

Gatehouse

Miss T's of Stockport

I say they do ok really

By *orthwest_cplCouple  over a year ago

Stretford

"I have been to 5 swingers clubs and tell people about the one I found to be the best. "

And I've been to over 40 clubs but don't tell people about my favourite club, I tell them about the sort of club they're looking for - ie if they're looking in Manchester I won't tell them about a club in Stoke.

"It's a small club, in a small town. I only got involved in this post, after someone who failed their geography GCSE suggested Stoke was 2 hours from Manchester!"

They didn't say Stoke was 2 hours from Manchester at all. However, on a bad day on the M6 it can take that long.

" Look at the events page and you will be upset to see the club getting mentioned there lots because of their fabulous parties coming up."

And that's exactly where thinly veiled advertising should be, on the events page.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Manchester needs more bdsm clubs...just saying lol.."
very true

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

"I have been to 5 swingers clubs and tell people about the one I found to be the best.

And I've been to over 40 clubs but don't tell people about my favourite club, I tell them about the sort of club they're looking for - ie if they're looking in Manchester I won't tell them about a club in Stoke.

They didn't say Stoke was 2 hours from Manchester at all. However, on a bad day on the M6 it can take that long.

Look at the events page and you will be upset to see the club getting mentioned there lots because of their fabulous parties coming up.

And that's exactly where thinly veiled advertising should be, on the events page.

"

It sure can an hour to get to m6 turnoff

By *r an Mrs xMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Part of the problem is bdsm and swinging clubs are a bit of 2 separate circles. Never the twain meet. Yes I agree that there needs to be more kink within swinging. But both groups don't really get involved. We host play club. ..... Pure fetish. But the customers are ever the normal swinging set. It's nice to see clubs try and cross the devide. ..... Some clubs don't even allow TVs /ts. And that's just the start. .... Hats off to clubs like town house

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Some posts have been removed from this thread. My first post was backing up another poster. The post makes no sense now. OP have fun where ever you go.

Thanks admin for removing some bits and not others.

» Add a new message to this topic