FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chames Newport on a saturday

Chames Newport on a saturday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone, this is our first time posting so forgive if this topics been asked before we're looking to visit chams Newport on Saturday. Is it any good or is it singles night only or something never been so don't know Wat it's like.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Chameleons in Newport is only open on Friday evening sorry. Every other day it is a gay club.

Ouhhh no there goes that idea out the window lol. Any other clubs around Newport or Cardiff not bothered really

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Sadly, not much choice for you where you are. The Office in Bristol would be the next closest but gets mixed reviews to say the least! Next would be Route69 in Weston Super Mare. I have no idea if either of these clubs are open on Fridays.

I know it`s a bit more of a jaunt from where you are but Chams Darlaston definitely will be open on Fridays and is usually open from early afternoon!

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"Sadly, not much choice for you where you are. The Office in Bristol would be the next closest but gets mixed reviews to say the least! Next would be Route69 in Weston Super Mare. I have no idea if either of these clubs are open on Fridays.

I know it`s a bit more of a jaunt from where you are but Chams Darlaston definitely will be open on Fridays and is usually open from early afternoon!"

And even Saturdays!

"Sadly, not much choice for you where you are. The Office in Bristol would be the next closest but gets mixed reviews to say the least! Next would be Route69 in Weston Super Mare. I have no idea if either of these clubs are open on Fridays.

I know it`s a bit more of a jaunt from where you are but Chams Darlaston definitely will be open on Fridays and is usually open from early afternoon!

And even Saturdays! "

» Add a new message to this topic