FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Pleasures

Pleasures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's pleasures like to go to? I'm thinking of making the effort to go on friday night as I'm led to believe that's for single males. I'd like to get to meet some people who go there, hopefully make some friends, as i haven't had much joy so far.

This isn't a whine and i don't expect this to be easy but i have been speaking to some nice people but the profiles are just getting deleted or hidden like, most of the time.

So, I'd like to attend at least one or some of these events and show I'm quite a friendly, respectful nice guy. I just don't want pleasures on Friday to be full of guys.

I just don't know what it's all about so any advice would be welcome and appreciated.

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"What's pleasures like to go to? I'm thinking of making the effort to go on friday night as I'm led to believe that's for single males. I'd like to get to meet some people who go there, hopefully make some friends, as i haven't had much joy so far.

This isn't a whine and i don't expect this to be easy but i have been speaking to some nice people but the profiles are just getting deleted or hidden like, most of the time.

So, I'd like to attend at least one or some of these events and show I'm quite a friendly, respectful nice guy. I just don't want pleasures on Friday to be full of guys.

I just don't know what it's all about so any advice would be welcome and appreciated.

Thanks"

The good news is that if you go then you will meet people who go there because they will be there but if you, as a guy, has had this good idea, then other men will have had the same idea too so it will be Testosterone Town all evening.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I got to go to find out i suppose, but that's what i don't want, all full of guys. Saturday is probably the better night but no single males.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ive been a number of times on a Friday night. Never been over crowded with single males. We have never seen more than 6 or so. Some nights can be quite especially straight after a party. So its always hit and miss regarding the number of couples.

Its our favourite club and you will just have to go there to find out.

» Add a new message to this topic