FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > First club meet

First club meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Could anyone give me some info on what to expect as a single male and engaging in play please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

Always always ask permission and respect when somebody says no. Also always have a connection and a friendly conversation goes a long way x

Mrs

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Key words : polite, permission. respect, conversation, connection. thank you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't go to a club expecting to get some action and don't pounce on any females like some sex crazed predator.lol.be polite and respectful and it will get you far.

It's worth considering that some clubs require you to become a member and nearly all limit the numbers for single men. At this time of year, most are busy with parties too. So, to avoid the disappointment of being turned away, I would contact the club directly in advance of your intended visit. Mention to them that it's your first time too, that means that any club worth a visit will spend some time showing you around and will keep an eye on you throughout your visit.

Once there, as per previous comments, chat and be pleasant and respectful. The social side is really no different to chatting to new people in a regular bar, albeit the attire is somewhat different.

Have fun.

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I will agree with what hh says also

I would make sure you smell good, take extra deoderant, shower hell, sexy boxers always good. Make sure you have a few condoms. I take my blindfold and handcuffs as well now

I would say don't drink to much, or stick to soft drinks especially if your new as it can affect performance. If you talking to couple or female you like, be complimentry. Example I like your outfit, or that's a nice outfit.

Definatley do not touch without asking. If they say they are going to play ask them do you mind if I watch or join in, if they say yes brilliant - if they say no say ok have a good time and move on. If you are watching keep quiet and aftter you watch for bit say I hope you don't mind me watching - the couple or lady can at this point say no and you move on

Don't be afraid to move on but also don't sit and don't talk to know one. The nights i he done this I have had crap nights

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

An additional thing some people like to see that you are a club regular before playing so don't be offended that they don't play with you the first night maybe at another time

Any ideas what kind of club your thinking of attending xx

» Add a new message to this topic