FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club Etiquette - Single Guys

Club Etiquette - Single Guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, I can imagine this topic has been covered multiple times in the past so apologies in advance- but I was wondering about the expected etiquette of single guys in a club. I’m not bothered about getting my kit off etc. That doesn’t phase me... I just love the idea of watching couples, groups etc. getting up to all sorts, not necessarily being invited to join in. How is ‘voyeurism’ perceived in a club? Are people generally ok with it... I guess it depends on the people in question?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iversong321Woman  over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

Be respectful. Observe personal spaces, dont provide a running commentary and if u are going to wank dont have the key jangling on your wrist.

By *arciocialWoman  over a year ago

Leicester

I would say if people are playing in a public area or an area where there are viewing Windows etc, then they are fine with being watched and it should be expected. All I'll add is don't touch unless you ask/invited to do so.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Cheers guys, the bit about the key on the wrist made me laugh!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Key jangling is horrible

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Put the key round your ankle

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

A lot won't mind. Be sociable, talk to people in the social areas don't follow all the other single guys.

Be respectful and ask it will get you a long way.

Above all put yourself out there.

By *riendly older leggy wifeCouple  over a year ago

london

Don't forget to to chat to the male half of the couple

"Don't forget to to chat to the male half of the couple"

this!!

We dont meet guys in clubs but if we did this would be the way to start

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

"Hi, I can imagine this topic has been covered multiple times in the past so apologies in advance- but I was wondering about the expected etiquette of single guys in a club. I’m not bothered about getting my kit off etc. That doesn’t phase me... I just love the idea of watching couples, groups etc. getting up to all sorts, not necessarily being invited to join in. How is ‘voyeurism’ perceived in a club? Are people generally ok with it... I guess it depends on the people in question? "

From a clubs point of view . . .

Good and respectful behaviour is absolutely essential at all times.

We will not in any circumstances tolerate disruptive behaviour.

No Always Means No.

In every circumstance you need to be sure that you have permission to play with people you don’t know. Even if you have played before you should never just assume that things are still okay - Ask. Ask. Ask.

Always. Pushy, stalking type behaviour from any member will not be tolerated - it’s bad for swinging we do not want it in our club.

People need to feel safe and protected in our club environment it is a fundamental requirement of our rules that you understand and accept this. In every circumstance we will rescind your membership should you behave in such a way.

This is not a try it once get a warning type of deal !Behave respectfully before the fact not after it!

By *ojos party boyMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

I have thought regular single guy etiquette was strictly:

Following women around, Wanking in doorways and making awkward eye contact with each other? hehe

Maintain a respectful distance; nobody wants to be up to shenanigans with a random cock practically stuffed in their ear - yes, sadly I have experienced this and he didn’t back off when asked to. Complete mojo killer which eventually led to us leaving the club and having a quiet word with the staff.

By *ccasionalfunCouple  over a year ago

hereandthere

just remember about peoples personal space, some may need more room than others. you will tell if people are not enjoying you being too close. nikki is happy with guys watching she likes, but the 60 year old man with the round belly and button mushroom trying to show off his wanking skills does nothing but turn her off

By *ojos party boyMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"Maintain a respectful distance; nobody wants to be up to shenanigans with a random cock practically stuffed in their ear - yes, sadly I have experienced this and he didn’t back off when asked to. Complete mojo killer which eventually led to us leaving the club and having a quiet word with the staff. "

Ahh the old cock in the ear trick!

By *riendly older leggy wifeCouple  over a year ago

london

I put in ear plugs now

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

"Cheers guys, the bit about the key on the wrist made me laugh! "

Also for the same reason, don't hang the key on your cock.

By *oul BrothaMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy far far away

A lot of it is common sense to be fair.

Speaking to the male half, be friendly, easy going and don't have any expectations.

Good luck

By *reykiwi500Man  over a year ago

London

"Put the key round your ankle"

I learned that very quickly on my first ever club visit. Hearing a guy wanking by the sound of his locker key jangling is very off-putting. The ankle is an excellent place (and tuck the key inside the strap).

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Smile! We love being watched but it's a bit off putting when you look up to see sour faced blokes, staring intently at your fanny whilst wanking furiously

Try and look like you're enjoying yourself and smile if the 'performers' look your way. You never know where it may lead

"Maintain a respectful distance; nobody wants to be up to shenanigans with a random cock practically stuffed in their ear - yes, sadly I have experienced this and he didn’t back off when asked to. Complete mojo killer which eventually led to us leaving the club and having a quiet word with the staff.

Ahh the old cock in the ear trick!"

Yea I had that on Friday. Didn't mind them watching but when one guy who had been following us all night invites himself into the room and assumed he could join in I had to ask him to leave. He then starts chatting up the lady I was with in front of me as if I wasn't there. Now admittedly we are not "a couple" but for that night we were and he was just a bit too forward

» Add a new message to this topic