FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > CLUB ADVICE

CLUB ADVICE

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arkRich OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester City Centre

Hey guys,

I joined FAB over a year ago...

I’ve slowly got into it, and had a few really good meets... but now I’m looking to explore the club side of things...

Was just wondering if you guys had any advice on the best club for me to go to... as a newbie

I’ll tell you a bit about myself, so you can recommend a particular club or clun night

- Single male

- Fit/Muscular

- Well groomed

- Easygoing

- Chatty

- Quite dominant, but also likes to be a sub occasionally

- Pleasure giver

- Feminine women

- All shapes & sizes

- One on one or group fun

- Mild fetish - tying up etc

Other

- Not a big drinker

- Big music lover, all types of music

- Like a bit of Karaoke

- Entertainer/Party Host/Professional DJ

I only ask, because I want to feel like I’m not being a pest and asking too many stupid questions when I visit my first club...

And I know too many single men can be a pain at certain venues so just want to know where I’d fit in the best

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Sounds like Townhouse would be a great fit for you! You’re not too far away, there are a range of different events, there is a great social side, a fet community, karaoke night once a month, plenty of party nights & some more social events, like last nights pub night with a quiz!

Wednesday’s are newbie nights, more of a social feel with hosts & club buddies to help you settle in, show you round, introduce you to people. If you prefer sticking to party nights, non members can attend any guest list event.

I host the Buxom Babes event & buddy at some of the newbie events, so if you want to know anything, feel free to drop me a message x

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

You could try Atlantis , Stoke. Depends whether you are North or South Cheshire.

They have Friday night's for single guys , single ladies and couples.

They have greedy girls twice a month, that you would be welcome to attend.

They also have rope jams and fetish events too.

If you enjoy your music, they have a DJ on Friday and have specific music nights like Rock Parties.

Check the club website and read the club reviews. It's very friendly for newbies, providing they are respectful and make the effort to chat / dance and enjoy themselves.

» Add a new message to this topic