FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Kestrels

Kestrels

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *absfunguy OP   Man  over a year ago

Home Counties &

I do like the new Kestrels, plenty of space and rooms, though the jacuzzis aren't running quite yet.

Does anyone know when they'll be up and running? (and hopefully soon!)

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We went last night for the couples night and loved the new venue! Had a great night, and a lot of sexy group fun!

The size of the venue is amazing, and we will definitely be back for more.

So glad we took no notice of the negative vibes people have put out - this has potential to be one of the best swingers clubs in the country.

Yes, there is still a little work to do (hot tubs etc) but it's only been open a few months. Still worth the membership fee anyhow.

Locker rooms don't smell - and are the best we've seen of all the clubs we've been to.

Get there, and witness it for yourself.

Kestrels has a special place in folks hearts, looking forward to going more??

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

I'm looking forward to my first time there next month

"Kestrels has a special place in folks hearts, looking forward to going more??"

Yes, we'll most definitely be going again.

"We went last night for the couples night and loved the new venue! Had a great night, and a lot of sexy group fun!

So glad we took no notice of the negative vibes people have put out - this has potential to be one of the best swingers clubs in the country.

Yes, there is still a little work to do (hot tubs etc) but it's only been open a few months. Still worth the membership fee anyhow.

Locker rooms don't smell - and are the best we've seen of all the clubs we've been to.

Get there, and witness it for yourself."

Omg!! Those hot tubs aren't in ?? How many months have they been promising these hot tubs I went in August I was told next week. Just be straight with your members. After all we are paying for it.

By *ussexcpl7984Couple  over a year ago

Storrington

Could anyone tell us does the gloryhole get used has anyone used it we been but not tryed it yet

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

"Could anyone tell us does the gloryhole get used has anyone used it we been but not tryed it yet "

Have definitely seen them being used

By *ussexcpl7984Couple  over a year ago

Storrington

"Could anyone tell us does the gloryhole get used has anyone used it we been but not tryed it yet

Have definitely seen them being used "

On a daytime you seen

London

"Could anyone tell us does the gloryhole get used has anyone used it we been but not tryed it yet

Have definitely seen them being used

On a daytime you seen "

Not as busy during the day but depends on who is there

By *r_BigHeadMan  over a year ago

The Naughty Step (aka Northampton)

I've not been before but considering visiting on Thursday 9th Oct. Is it likely to be quiet during the day?

By *r_BigHeadMan  over a year ago

The Naughty Step (aka Northampton)

"I've not been before but considering visiting on Thursday 9th Oct. Is it likely to be quiet during the day?"

Sorry Thursday the 10th not 9th

By *inky PinguWoman  over a year ago

My Igloo!

"I've not been before but considering visiting on Thursday 9th Oct. Is it likely to be quiet during the day?

Sorry Thursday the 10th not 9th"

We are going on Thurs

By *asualandFeistyCouple  over a year ago

Uxbridge

"

Omg!! Those hot tubs aren't in ?? How many months have they been promising these hot tubs I went in August I was told next week. Just be straight with your members. After all we are paying for it. "

The delay has nothing to do with the venue. They are ready to go. Just waiting for the authorities to complete the paperwork. It is out of their hands.

Absolutely nothing to do with not being straight with people.

By *n With LifeCouple  over a year ago

Hadley Wood

"

Omg!! Those hot tubs aren't in ?? How many months have they been promising these hot tubs I went in August I was told next week. Just be straight with your members. After all we are paying for it.

The delay has nothing to do with the venue. They are ready to go. Just waiting for the authorities to complete the paperwork. It is out of their hands.

Absolutely nothing to do with not being straight with people. "

So be straight and say " we actually don't know as the authority has to sign the paperwork off" dont as I was told in August up and running by next week .

Home Counties &

Home Counties &

"We went last night for the couples night and loved the new venue! Had a great night, and a lot of sexy group fun!

Get there, and witness it for yourself."

Home Counties &

"

Absolutely nothing to do with not being straight with people. "

Home Counties &

"I'm looking forward to my first time there next month "

it's good, enjoy!

By *az1234Couple  over a year ago

uxbridge

[Removed by poster at 07/10/19 08:51:32]

By *az1234Couple  over a year ago

uxbridge

Hi everyone

Monday busy or quiet? Day time and Evening

Hadley Wood

"Hi everyone

Monday busy or quiet? Day time and Evening"

You never can tell, we always enjoy the evenings on a Monday though.

Have been meaning to make an appearance here and lose my ‘club virginity’

If anyone fancies having me come along with them I’d be much appreciated, turning up solo does seem pretty daunting

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I'm looking forward to trying the new venue for the first time sometime soon, not quite sure when but hopefully soon.

Omg!! Those hot tubs aren't in ?? How many months have they been promising these hot tubs I went in August I was told next week. Just be straight with your members. After all we are paying for it. "

hot tubs are ready it’s just the red tape of licence type crap that they have to wait for.

Who was the hot blonde in the pool getting loads of guys to cum on her? She was a top-notch looker it's very rare you get that sort of quality in the scene! Wow I'm speechless

My Igloo!

"Who was the hot blonde in the pool getting loads of guys to cum on her? She was a top-notch looker it's very rare you get that sort of quality in the scene! Wow I'm speechless "

Ooo sounds like fun, I hope there's lots of sexy guys and girls in the pool Thurs

"Have been meaning to make an appearance here and lose my ‘club virginity’

If anyone fancies having me come along with them I’d be much appreciated, turning up solo does seem pretty daunting "

Just do it bud. Be sociable, friendly, don't go with any expectations and you may be pleasantly surprised.

By *horty4Man  over a year ago

london

"Who was the hot blonde in the pool getting loads of guys to cum on her? She was a top-notch looker it's very rare you get that sort of quality in the scene! Wow I'm speechless "

In the pool? I hope not

That was the girl I brought with me who is in my profile pic. We going again this Friday and sure she’ll be as busy as usual

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

Errrrr how disgusting people like to have a swim in the pool!!!!!

"Who was the hot blonde in the pool getting loads of guys to cum on her? She was a top-notch looker it's very rare you get that sort of quality in the scene! Wow I'm speechless

Errrrr how disgusting people like to have a swim in the pool!!!!! "

Calm down it didn't happen in the pool!

"Who was the hot blonde in the pool getting loads of guys to cum on her? She was a top-notch looker it's very rare you get that sort of quality in the scene! Wow I'm speechless

That was the girl I brought with me who is in my profile pic. We going again this Friday and sure she’ll be as busy as usual"

Is that so? So who is the guy in your profile pic cause it ain't the guy who was with her during the day! He was like 5ft 7 and.your profile says over 6ft..

By *reykiwi500Man  over a year ago

London

Calm down it didn't happen in the pool! "

To be fair, it did say 'in the pool' in your previous comment.

London

"So be straight and say " we actually don't know as the authority has to sign the paperwork off" dont as I was told in August up and running by next week . "

At the risk of being slated by the faithful, I have to agree with this. Several times I've heard 'next week' or 'in a couple of weeks', only to see it still hasn't happened yet.

I totally get that it's outside the club's control and am not in any way blaming them for the delay, but be upfront about the timeframe - i.e unknown.

St Neots

Calm down it didn't happen in the pool! "

Well then you should of said where it happened.....people read this sort of thing and take note of people's comments so don't come back with it didn't happen in the pool!!!!

St Neots

To be fair, it did say 'in the pool' in your previous comment. "

You are wrong the hot tubes are in and have been for weeks! They are being straight with members. They are still waiting for the licence from the council.

"So be straight and say " we actually don't know as the authority has to sign the paperwork off" dont as I was told in August up and running by next week . "

Because that's what they were told! This is a brilliant venue and people should be put off going by a few grumpsters!

That was the girl I brought with me who is in my profile pic. We going again this Friday and sure she’ll be as busy as usual

Is that so? So who is the guy in your profile pic cause it ain't the guy who was with her during the day! He was like 5ft 7 and.your profile says over 6ft.."

I’m sure he was deffo more 5ft 8 haha and we didn’t catch his name. I’ll bring my tape measure next time just to make sure though!

I said did anyone see the lady in the pool!

Fair enough but the bloke who was with her is not the bloke in your profile! Lol...no tape measures can confirm that as the bloke who was with her is a totally different person on your profile! So we must be talking about someone totally different

Is that so? So who is the guy in your profile pic cause it ain't the guy who was with her during the day! He was like 5ft 7 and.your profile says over 6ft..

I’m sure he was deffo more 5ft 8 haha and we didn’t catch his name. I’ll bring my tape measure next time just to make sure though!"

Well then you should of said where it happened.....people read this sort of thing and take note of people's comments so don't come

back with it didn't happen in the pool!!!!"

Not my fault.you and your mate jump to conclusions! If you read back I said who was the lady in the pool! Didn't say guys were cumming on her in the pool! Y'all need to stop being so sour and learn to chill and fallback! Seems to me you took exception to her being hot and rare looo

"So be straight and say " we actually don't know as the authority has to sign the paperwork off" dont as I was told in August up and running by next week .

At the risk of being slated by the faithful, I have to agree with this. Several times I've heard 'next week' or 'in a couple of weeks', only to see it still hasn't happened yet.

I totally get that it's outside the club's control and am not in any way blaming them for the delay, but be upfront about the timeframe - i.e unknown."

They have always been upfront with the time frame and have always stated it's sitting withtbhe council! If you lot can't take that as an answer I would suggest you don't go until they are ready! Or keep doing what you doing and keep bitching !!! It's kinda tiring and I feel sorry the owners it's like their dealing with a bunch of kids who just don't get it!!!

By *ensualMan  over a year ago

Sutton

Errrrr how disgusting people like to have a swim in the pool!!!!! "

I am sure this is tongue in cheek!??

I've heard of kestrals. But never been. Where is it?

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

"I've heard of kestrals. But never been. Where is it? "

Heathrow

By *outhEastPaulMan  over a year ago

Thames Ditton surrey

I know this is how longs a piece of string type of question - However as I’m intending to try the new location for the first time next week I was just wondering if any days get busier than others - For some reason maybe from what I’ve previously read I’m thinking Thursday may be a good day - Any relevant comments appreciated

By *ightowl99Man  over a year ago

Cambridge

Well then you should of said where it happened.....people read this sort of thing and take note of people's comments so don't come

back with it didn't happen in the pool!!!!

Not my fault.you and your mate jump to conclusions! If you read back I said who was the lady in the pool! Didn't say guys were cumming on her in the pool! Y'all need to stop being so sour and learn to chill and fallback! Seems to me you took exception to her being hot and rare looo"

You said "Who was the hot blonde in the pool getting loads of guys to cum on her?"

And we are supposed to believe it wasn't in the pool? Nice attempt but most people know what goes on in that pool so its not a surprise.

Well it didn't happen in the pool that's the point so if.tou and your cult disciples want to believe that be my guest lol

Not my fault.you and your mate jump to conclusions! If you read back I said who was the lady in the pool! Didn't say guys were cumming on her in the pool! Y'all need to stop being so sour and learn to chill and fallback! Seems to me you took exception to her being hot and rare looo

You said "Who was the hot blonde in the pool getting loads of guys to cum on her?"

And we are supposed to believe it wasn't in the pool? Nice attempt but most people know what goes on in that pool so its not a surprise."

And we are supposed to believe it wasn't in the pool? Nice attempt but most people know what goes on in that pool so its not a surprise."

You and your cult Disciples can believe what ever you want to be my guest lol

By *unniebee1970Woman  over a year ago

The Hive

Im thinking of going this Sunday. Is there usually good interaction. Love a good chat in the pool....

"Im thinking of going this Sunday. Is there usually good interaction. Love a good chat in the pool.... "

‘Chat’...

By *bw_lover33Man  over a year ago

Richmond

"Im thinking of going this Sunday. Is there usually good interaction. Love a good chat in the pool.... "

I find the pool is not warm enough to be static and have a cosy chat. Plus the visibility is too bright, the old club was very steamy due to being under a glass canopey, this made it more enchanting n mysterious!! Large numbers of guys act like piranhas, they swarm round you and slowly draw in to make small talk n then grope you. The old club didnt have that on this scale because you could only see 5 yards infront of you which in my opinion was a good thing. Alot of couples enjoy this but most single women find it intimidating.

The new club has plus points off course and im not going to knock it as i want it ti be successful and im a regular there.

The old club had the pool as the main focal point, it was in the centre of the complex and it had amazing ambience.

The new club is lobsided and has the pool down stairs with nothing else ( hurry up licensed hot tubs).

This means half the time the pool is empty as you need atleast 2 couples to cause the domino affect.

The club has very few single women attending compared to the old one and this needs to be addressed.

Single women please share for views of the club as it be nice to know why rather than speculate. Old kestrel on a monday you'd easily see atleast 7 or 8 ladies attending on their own on a monday. Now its rarely even 1.

Again im not criticising the club to stop people going, we are all craving for it to get the numbers up as hot tubs alone are not going to salvage it. This is the only spa club in area and we need it to take off like the rest of Heathrow!!!!

[Removed by poster at 10/10/19 09:50:12]

By *bearMan  over a year ago

Guildford

"I do like the new Kestrels, plenty of space and rooms, though the jacuzzis aren't running quite yet.

Does anyone know when they'll be up and running? (and hopefully soon!)"

I've not bben to the new venue yet and am planning to go tomorrow.

I will ask then about hotubs/jacuzzi.

Anyone else going tomorrow 11th October?

Ahem, yes it does..

Although you still get the odd guy thinking it's ok to lift back the curtain!

They get a swift flee in their ear from me!

Enjoy!

Home Counties &

I went along yesterday and the jacuzzi by the pool was open - great. hopefully, the others will be soon

Richmond

Mmmmm this is odd?? So they have licensing for that one but not the others??

Something tells me they are worried about the overheads. I do think they will open hot tubs eventually but they are waiting for numbers to justify it.

Hot tubs can cost 200 a day in energy bills to keep heated.

By *oftandgentleMan  over a year ago

South London

I went a few weeks ago for the first time. Posted a review on Fabs, but for sone reason, fabs still doesn't recognise it in the club lists. Strange that.

I loved it and am exited for the potential it has as well.

Nice pool area, although my only negative is the lack of steam, which was great in the old place.

The facilities are awsome, changing area and showers clean and open; play area very inviting, especially the dark room and the dungeon will be great when full.

Hopefully they will get enough members to make it a success

I will definitely get along as muchbas much as possible

london

"Mmmmm this is odd?? So they have licensing for that one but not the others??

Something tells me they are worried about the overheads. I do think they will open hot tubs eventually but they are waiting for numbers to justify it.

Hot tubs can cost 200 a day in energy bills to keep heated. "

Bullshit. Electricity (including VAT) is about 15p/KWh . Ive looked up a 7person hot tub. That has a 3kh heater. Not that will not be on constantly once up to temperature but even if it were then you’d only use 45p per hour. Honestly, you do come out with some rubbish.

Richmond

Its possible they have tariff deal in place due to the commercial nature. Maybe im ill informed but it cost a fair wack.

I renember Eureka never running 2 at the same time to save running costs.

By *ootleCouple  over a year ago

Romford, Essex

"Its possible they have tariff deal in place due to the commercial nature. Maybe im ill informed but it cost a fair wack.

I renember Eureka never running 2 at the same time to save running costs."

??? Every time we went to the old Kestrels (not Eurekas !) there was always 2 hot-tubs running, 1 by the pool and the other outside under the pagoda - so I'm sure they are well aware of the running costs.

london

"Its possible they have tariff deal in place due to the commercial nature. Maybe im ill informed but it cost a fair wack.

I renember Eureka never running 2 at the same time to save running costs."

I expect the overheads for the new site are considerable but heating them hot tubs will not be significant. It’s just basic physics, electricity even at domestic prices is only 15p/KWh (approx) apply some basic maths.

The pool not the other hand, that could be significant.

London

Hot tubs can cost 200 a day in energy bills to keep heated. "

The other hot tubs were just waiting to be at the correct temperature and chemical balance we were told last night.

Should be accessible tonight according to the staff member we spoke to.

By *mm and HerCouple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

We'll be in the pool tomorrow!

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

Bullshit. Electricity (including VAT) is about 15p/KWh . Ive looked up a 7person hot tub. That has a 3kh heater. Not that will not be on constantly once up to temperature but even if it were then you’d only use 45p per hour. Honestly, you do come out with some rubbish. "

He never fails to disappoint with his ridiculous ideas and reasoning

Bullshit. Electricity (including VAT) is about 15p/KWh . Ive looked up a 7person hot tub. That has a 3kh heater. Not that will not be on constantly once up to temperature but even if it were then you’d only use 45p per hour. Honestly, you do come out with some rubbish.

He never fails to disappoint with his ridiculous ideas and reasoning"

Yes that was a silly silly comment but it was just a comment! Unlike you who goes about following couples cock in hand.like a wanking zombie

Home Counties &

went along today and all the jacuzzi's were open, soooooo nice

London

"went along today and all the jacuzzi's were open, soooooo nice "

Great news!

Do you know if they've started opening during the day on Saturday yet?

Hadley Wood

"went along today and all the jacuzzi's were open, soooooo nice

Great news!

Do you know if they've started opening during the day on Saturday yet?"

Yes!!

We used to go to the old kestrels would like to visit the new one tuesday afternoon do we join at the club ? And would there be many people there in general thanks for any feedback

"We used to go to the old kestrels would like to visit the new one tuesday afternoon do we join at the club ? And would there be many people there in general thanks for any feedback"

Yes you can but it's really easy to do online. Iv not been in the afternoons but iv been told by others who have that it's very popular in the daytime plus they now have the hot tubs up and running. Hope you enjoy it.

Thanks will do that

I’ll be testing the Saturday opening tomorrow. Hopefully more than just me will know it’s now open and be there.

"I’ll be testing the Saturday opening tomorrow. Hopefully more than just me will know it’s now open and be there. "

Me and a friend are going tomorrow too

Hadley Wood

"I’ll be testing the Saturday opening tomorrow. Hopefully more than just me will know it’s now open and be there. "

It’s quality not quantity that matters!

"I’ll be testing the Saturday opening tomorrow. Hopefully more than just me will know it’s now open and be there.

Me and a friend are going tomorrow too"

Well that’s three of us then!

By *iscompany3isfunCouple  over a year ago

Maidenhead

Are the steam rooms working yet? Is there a sauna?

I’m just back and yes the steam room is open and working well.

Saturday opening seems to work - was picking up nicely when I had to leave.

"I’m just back and yes the steam room is open and working well.

Saturday opening seems to work - was picking up nicely when I had to leave. "

Where are they?? When we showered there about 45 mins ago they weren’t working then unless there’s an on off switch we couldn’t see

Where are they?? When we showered there about 45 mins ago they weren’t working then unless there’s an on off switch we couldn’t see"

In the changing room - blue section - come out of the red section and immediately turn right...head over to the far corner and the door faces the other smaller shower room.

Where are they?? When we showered there about 45 mins ago they weren’t working then unless there’s an on off switch we couldn’t see"

To add - yes, I know the one youre thinking of - it's at the other shower room.

By *othighlander2Man  over a year ago

North Inverness

I'm planning tuesday morning for a few hours...my first time to new club so a bit nervous but love the thought of chilling naked..anyone else be around?

"I'm planning tuesday morning for a few hours...my first time to new club so a bit nervous but love the thought of chilling naked..anyone else be around? "

My lady friend is going Tuesday.

By *mson555ukMan  over a year ago

West midlands/ London

Where is kestrels would like to go

[Removed by poster at 19/10/19 22:08:48]

We will be there Tuesday around noon

By *izzcrusherCouple  over a year ago

South Buckinghamshire

Hi everyone, do I WAS one of those moaning ninnies about thr temperature of the water... the staff kindly showed me their method of water testing the temperature and i can say thst the air needed to be made hotter than the water to stop the condensation dripping off the walls and roof. The water temperature is exactly what it says its just the air that makes us feel a bit odd. The water is very warm in the pool. My suggestion to everyone go and have a cold shower or step outside the building via the smoking area and come back to the pool... you will surely feel like you are back at the old kestrals. So from now on I say welcome to the best club in town.

By *ermandrMan  over a year ago

Leith

Going again tomorrow. My first visit has a lot to live up to. Looking forward to going again.

By *he SultanMan  over a year ago

Swindon

I had a great afternoon there today (Sat). Chilled out in the pool, the hot tubs were great and appreciated the extra hospitality from the owners later in the afternoon.

This is a great place and I can’t wait for my next visit.

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

I'm considering a visit on Wednesday, as I need a serious chill-out.

Richmond

Hot tubs are brilliant!!!!

Next weekend is going to be Epic i think, the club is now so much more complete!!!

London

"Hot tubs are brilliant!!!!

Next weekend is going to be Epic i think, the club is now so much more complete!!!"

What's happening next weekend?

Hadley Wood

"I had a great afternoon there today (Sat). Chilled out in the pool, the hot tubs were great and appreciated the extra hospitality from the owners later in the afternoon.

This is a great place and I can’t wait for my next visit.

"

We can’t wait for our first Saturday visit!

Richmond

Halloween!! I would imagine they are doing it. Everywhere else is!!

St Neots

Wow what a lovely afternoon at Kestrels.....the hot tubs were HOT!!! Lovely have missed them.....club is looking good love the nice ambiance in the lounge....well done team....

By *unkybbwWoman  over a year ago

Feltham

"Halloween!! I would imagine they are doing it. Everywhere else is!!"

It’s the following weekend!! Friday 1st Nov and Sat 2nd Nov, fancy dress optional!!

By *ornymmMan  over a year ago

herts

Going to visit the new club next wk for the 1st time , any suitable parking for motorcycles ? Thanks in advance

By *errysMan  over a year ago

milton keynes and kent

"Going to visit the new club next wk for the 1st time , any suitable parking for motorcycles ? Thanks in advance "

The car park is tarmac

herts

Save me bringing a block of wood then

By *amearezzMan  over a year ago

harlow

Where is kestrels cheers

Hadley Wood

"Where is kestrels cheers"

It’s at Heathrow on the Bath Road opposite the Thistle Hotel

Home Counties &

missed yesterday! and could've done with a relaxing jacuzzi - was it busy?

St Neots

It was busy yesterday hot tubs were lovely .....

By *othighlander2Man  over a year ago

North Inverness

aah a fellow biker..I'll be there tomorrow ..can trade bike chat haha..no need for the leathers tho

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

"I'm considering a visit on Wednesday, as I need a serious chill-out."

Still not well enough to go on Wednesday

"I'm considering a visit on Wednesday, as I need a serious chill-out.

Still not well enough to go on Wednesday "

Oh no!

I was meant to go this Wednesday but I wasn't well enough.

By *igerfanianMan  over a year ago

hull

Is it naturist during the day on a Wednesday. Any idea of the admission cost.

It's not in the club's section anyone have a website presume members only.

Ian

By *estrelCplCouple  over a year ago

west Drayton

"Is it naturist during the day on a Wednesday. Any idea of the admission cost.

Ian "

It’s now called Heathrow Kestrel. All the information is on the website.

By *igerfanianMan  over a year ago

hull

Thanks I'll have a look.

"Is it naturist during the day on a Wednesday. Any idea of the admission cost.

Ian

It’s now called Heathrow Kestrel. All the information is on the website. "

Next weekend is going to be Epic i think, the club is now so much more complete!!!

What's happening next weekend?"

Hopefully not an army of wanking zombies! Sound familiar?

The Hive

Yawn.

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

Hopefully not an army of wanking zombies! Sound familiar?"

You missed out the "lol"

U ok hun?

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

Love to go not brave enough

By *eenawMan  over a year ago

anywhere and everywhere

I'll be there tomorrow with a good friend, we are looking for fun with m,f and couples.

Hope to see you there and say hi

Haven’t you got anything more original to

Post?

London

From you, yes very familiar.

The Hive

Post?"

Hence the Yawn.

Home Counties &

"It was busy yesterday hot tubs were lovely ..... "

it'll have to be this sunday then!

Home Counties &

are the steam/sauna rooms now open?

St Neots

"It was busy yesterday hot tubs were lovely .....

it'll have to be this sunday then!"

Unfortunately I won't be going Sunday's anymore after this week as I now have a job

Used to be a member at old Kestrels and loved it. Thinking of heading there next Tuesday for the day. I've completed the online application so hoping it will be smooth to join up?

By *eenawMan  over a year ago

anywhere and everywhere

It was straightforward and easy mate

"It was straightforward and easy mate"

Cheers, that's good to know

By *n2cplCouple  over a year ago

swindon

We went on Sunday and can confirm hottubs are go go go.

Great chilled time with some naughty Ness in the cinema.

"We went on Sunday and can confirm hottubs are go go go.

Great chilled time with some naughty Ness in the cinema. "

Went today, two of the tubs were open. Three couples were there. I was wondering whether some coloured lighting in the pool area would enhance the mood?

By *oveoldercouples99Man  over a year ago

London

Went today, two of the tubs were open. Three couples were there. I was wondering whether some coloured lighting in the pool area would enhance the mood?"

Did the couples play??

By *tarling and RobinCouple  over a year ago

North East

We were in one of the tubs but didn't play. Very chilled afternoon

We went to kestrel yesterday fantastic set up loved the new club and Ben who was at the reception made the new membership very EASY and was very helpful alas it was very quiet probably just there at the wrong time looking forward to returning next month on a Monday nite like old times

Went today, two of the tubs were open. Three couples were there. I was wondering whether some coloured lighting in the pool area would enhance the mood?

One did, I think. I had to leave at 2:30, so don’t know about afterwards

Did the couples play??"

herts

"aah a fellow biker..I'll be there tomorrow ..can trade bike chat haha..no need for the leathers tho "

By *iss judgedWoman  over a year ago

North Bucks is where I hang around..

"Could anyone tell us does the gloryhole get used has anyone used it we been but not tryed it yet "

I always use them when I go! A warm up before the play rooms!

By *iss judgedWoman  over a year ago

North Bucks is where I hang around..

Went yesterday with my spa buddy. Busier than I’ve seen it, but first visit on a Wednesday! Lots arriving for the evening too but we had to leave after our fun day!

Hot tubs were lovely and warm. Plenty of people popping in and out.

Also had my first play on the spiders web!

I certainly left a happy if tired girly!

By *horny coupleCouple  over a year ago

Isle of man

Is any sexual activity allowed in the hot tubs? some clubs do allow and some don't.

Ta

By *hiterabbit6Couple  over a year ago

Sexytown, Moray

Anyone going day time today?

Rabbit

west Drayton

"Is any sexual activity allowed in the hot tubs? some clubs do allow and some don't.

Ta"

No playing allowed in the pool, Hot tubs or steam room.

This is so the chemical level are kept at a safe level for eveyone to use. If people play the chemical level alter and the pool, hot tub or steam room may have to be put out of action resulting in loss of facilities for the other members.

Hadley Wood

"Is any sexual activity allowed in the hot tubs? some clubs do allow and some don't.

Ta

This is so the chemical level are kept at a safe level for eveyone to use. If people play the chemical level alter and the pool, hot tub or steam room may have to be put out of action resulting in loss of facilities for the other members.

"

It’s good that at this club the chemical levels are closely monitored and maintained for the safety of all.

west Drayton

Can we stop the bickering?

Some people like 'the zombies'.

By *inky kissersCouple  over a year ago

South East

"Can we stop the bickering?

Some people like 'the zombies'."

She's not there is my favourite of theirs

"Can we stop the bickering?

Some people like 'the zombies'."

St Neots

Ta

"

That's not what I saw on Sunday....4 men finger rodgering a woman in the pool....I'm sure that fould the water and chemical levels....so signs to say not to though...

@_estrelcpl can you confirm that towels must be worn when not in the pool, tubs etc. As a ‘naturist spa’ I would have thought full nudity was okay however everyone seems to be wrapped up when moving about.

Another fabber suggested total nudity was okay at the old Kestrels and I’m just curious to know what the official policy is. Thanks.

By *eith28Man  over a year ago

uxbridge

Hi has a quick visit this morning and although quiet had a lovely time. Thanks to the lovely couple who I played with by the hot tub and by the pool. Pm me and say hi if you’re on here.

You know clubs will always get detractors and opinions are like arseholes - we all have them. Here’s mine. The club is great it’s a facility that was long missed when the old place closed. The people are all nice though sometimes a bit cliquey - but that’s ok too. The new hot tubs really are the icing on the cake. Really new and modern and very hot! Well done to the team!

west Drayton

"@_estrelcpl can you confirm that towels must be worn when not in the pool, tubs etc. As a ‘naturist spa’ I would have thought full nudity was okay however everyone seems to be wrapped up when moving about.

Another fabber suggested total nudity was okay at the old Kestrels and I’m just curious to know what the official policy is. Thanks. "

Our offical line is as long as you have no clothes you are fine. Most people prefer to have a towel to wrap around themselves to feel comfortable.

"@_estrelcpl can you confirm that towels must be worn when not in the pool, tubs etc. As a ‘naturist spa’ I would have thought full nudity was okay however everyone seems to be wrapped up when moving about.

Another fabber suggested total nudity was okay at the old Kestrels and I’m just curious to know what the official policy is. Thanks.

Our offical line is as long as you have no clothes you are fine. Most people prefer to have a towel to wrap around themselves to feel comfortable."

Thanks for clarifying that.

Post?

Hence the Yawn. "

Suggest you tell your cult disciples to behave lol

Anyone going Sunday (tomorrow) we will be there lunchtime onwards in the hot tub and out of the rain - hopefully some good looking guys there

Home Counties &

Went along yesterday daytime. All the facilities were open and used them all. So nice to be able to use all the facilities now and it makes such a difference.

And had a great fun afternoon!

Think a Relaxing day at the spa is needed.

Hadley Wood

"Think a Relaxing day at the spa is needed. "

Could t agree more, we are there this afternoon!

"Think a Relaxing day at the spa is needed.

Could t agree more, we are there this afternoon! "

Will see you there

Made my very first visit to Kestrels today.

Was there for around 6 hours, making use of all the facilities. There was a lovely mix of people in attendance, with lots of naughty play and some great conversations to be had.

Can’t wait to go back!

herts

Who's going tomorrow will be making 1st visit to the new club , do miss the old 1 with the naked sunbathing, excited to see the new 1 tho ??

By *ugbyLadyWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

Was there this afternoon....was really quiet.....but enjoyed the pool and hot tub...

London

Thinking of going along this Wednesday to try out the new hot tubs.

herts

Well 1st visit to the new club , love the pool steam room hot tubes great lay out and staff were lovely thanks for a great evening see you soon guys

By *erkshire BenMan  over a year ago

Reading

Anyone going today?

I'm heading down next Monday for the day, and staying in the hotel opposite. Need a day of fun and frolics!

Evening all- verified, hung, and horny male here. I’m heading to Kestrels on Wednesday 27th Nov, and staying for the party. I’ve also booked a hotel next door. I’d love to hear from anyone else that is attending; please come say hi.

By *oli-girlWoman  over a year ago

shoreham

I am looking to go for 1st time to this club, I have heard a lot about and I thought to give it a try

I am planning to visit on a sat, I see on site says couples and single ladies. Can someone tell me if there are many single guys allowed on sat? I know many clubs say couples and ladies only but they let some guys in. So, I just wanna know how this one works.

Thanks

My Igloo!

"I am looking to go for 1st time to this club, I have heard a lot about and I thought to give it a try

I am planning to visit on a sat, I see on site says couples and single ladies. Can someone tell me if there are many single guys allowed on sat? I know many clubs say couples and ladies only but they let some guys in. So, I just wanna know how this one works.

Thanks

Friday night is when you will find single guys,

Sat is couples and single females,

most clubs operate like that on a Fri/ sat night to allow a couple's only night so ppl can choose if they want lots of guys about or not.

I'm going as a single female on Fri night so I have options

"

St Neots

"I am looking to go for 1st time to this club, I have heard a lot about and I thought to give it a try

Thanks

"

No single men on a Saturday evening

By *ittlemissroseWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

Just wondering if all the single ladies that I’ve heard of going on Friday (there seem to be a) have booked in? It really helps them get the ratios right which they have been doing very well recently.

Wembley

"Just wondering if all the single ladies that I’ve heard of going on Friday (there seem to be a) have booked in? It really helps them get the ratios right which they have been doing very well recently. "

Sorry meant to say there seem to be a lot of single ladies going this Friday which is great!

"Just wondering if all the single ladies that I’ve heard of going on Friday (there seem to be a) have booked in? It really helps them get the ratios right which they have been doing very well recently.

Sorry meant to say there seem to be a lot of single ladies going this Friday which is great!"

Booked in here

Wembley

"Just wondering if all the single ladies that I’ve heard of going on Friday (there seem to be a) have booked in? It really helps them get the ratios right which they have been doing very well recently.

Sorry meant to say there seem to be a lot of single ladies going this Friday which is great!

Booked in here "

By *oyboy5xMan  over a year ago

London

After hearing all the positive reviews I’ve booked my tickets for this Friday at Abfabs..excited and looking forward to it

anyone going Saturday daytime?

"After hearing all the positive reviews I’ve booked my tickets for this Friday at Abfabs..excited and looking forward to it "

By *irmHand69Man  over a year ago

Bracknell

I may be attending tomorrow afternoon (Fri) hopefully with a lady friend. Anyone else going?

By *illyjohnyCouple  over a year ago

brighton

We are hoping to be there Sunday

"We are hoping to be there Sunday "

I think I'll scrap Saturday and go Sunday now

By *uriouscouple1983Couple  over a year ago

Herts-London border

Were thinking about going this Saturday... what happens during day on sat? Any play?

What facilities are there? Pool? Hot tub? Message? Food? X

Was there a couple of Saturdays ago - bit of play (but I left early so couldn't comment after 2pm), pool, jacuzzi, hot tubs, steam room, food and drink at the bar.