FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > 1st November Chams Halloween party

1st November Chams Halloween party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who else is going ? Looking forward to another night of fun and frolics..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *artinaAndrewCouple  over a year ago

mountmellick

We are going too, can't wait xxx

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

Meeeeeeeeee!

By *eltic CplCouple  over a year ago

Kildare

We booked a long time ago for this weekend instead of next weekend

Should be a busy night. All rooms are booked so hoping for a great night...

mountmellick

"We booked a long time ago for this weekend instead of next weekend "
ahh pity, we booked a couple of weeks ago. Finally got a free night so we said we might aswell go and try chams on a Friday night

Kildare

"We booked a long time ago for this weekend instead of next weekend ahh pity, we booked a couple of weeks ago. Finally got a free night so we said we might aswell go and try chams on a Friday night"

Why not lol we have never had a bad visit there, great spot

By *ohemianangelWoman  over a year ago

cannock

"We booked a long time ago for this weekend instead of next weekend "

We’re going this weekend... I’m still planning to dress up

Kildare

"We booked a long time ago for this weekend instead of next weekend

We’re going this weekend... I’m still planning to dress up"

Good on you , what are you dressing up as just so we will know you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We are going on the Saturday x hope to meet new friends

By *northodox LoversCouple  over a year ago

West Lothian

We are coming along. First visit. Looking forward to it. Any tips for our first time x

By *wocanplaythatgameCouple  over a year ago

coventry

We are going too . How dressed up do people get for Halloween? Don’t want to be the only ones going all out

Dudley

"We are going too . How dressed up do people get for Halloween? Don’t want to be the only ones going all out"

Alot of people dress up and they do go quite dramatic

By *ne life live it 1978Woman  over a year ago

long eaton

Will be my first visit to chams this Friday to dress up or not. Can you become a member on the night or do you have to get membership beforehand please

Dudley

"Will be my first visit to chams this Friday to dress up or not. Can you become a member on the night or do you have to get membership beforehand please "

As a single woman you can sign up on the night, it will be very busy though so it might be best to come abit earlier

By *empsey and Makepeace1000Man  over a year ago

Near Salford

How much is admission for members on a Friday night?

long eaton

"Will be my first visit to chams this Friday to dress up or not. Can you become a member on the night or do you have to get membership beforehand please

As a single woman you can sign up on the night, it will be very busy though so it might be best to come abit earlier "

I'm coming as a couple does the same apply for that too..I'm aiming to get there for 8 should I go earlier with being a new member thanks

Dudley

"Will be my first visit to chams this Friday to dress up or not. Can you become a member on the night or do you have to get membership beforehand please

As a single woman you can sign up on the night, it will be very busy though so it might be best to come abit earlier

I'm coming as a couple does the same apply for that too..I'm aiming to get there for 8 should I go earlier with being a new member thanks

"

Yeah, you can sign up as a couple, ideally you could go before Friday to sign up but it's doable on the door that night.

long eaton

Yeah, you can sign up as a couple, ideally you could go before Friday to sign up but it's doable on the door that night. "

Quite a trek for me so looking to do it on the night thank you for your help much appreciated..let the fun begin

Dudley

Yeah, you can sign up as a couple, ideally you could go before Friday to sign up but it's doable on the door that night.

Quite a trek for me so looking to do it on the night thank you for your help much appreciated..let the fun begin "

No problem, try and come as early as you can, less likely to be a queue that way

By *mmixtapeCouple  over a year ago

middle earth

We are going for the first time as well!

mountmellick

As a single woman you can sign up on the night, it will be very busy though so it might be best to come abit earlier "

We will be arriving around lunch time

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

Totnes

I'll be going along tomorrow..hopefully get there early afternoon. Staying in travel lodge in walsall if anyone else is as well and wants to share a taxi back

H.

Dudley

Our rowdy group will be there around lunchtime and we have more people joining us later

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

Totnes

"Our rowdy group will be there around lunchtime and we have more people joining us later "

We should be there about 6.00pm...if can sneak away from.work early and the traffic isnt too bad..

» Add a new message to this topic