FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > ***Spicys Bi Night @Jaydees Friday 5th April***

***Spicys Bi Night @Jaydees Friday 5th April***

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *picyminx OP   Woman 11 weeks ago

Huntingdon

If you fancy partying with the most fabulous and likeminded groups of people you could ever want to meet. FRIENDLY, FLIRTY and DOWNRIGHT NAUGHTY then get your name on the guestlist for this event.

This night is all inclusive and everyone is welcome you must however be Bimale/ bi female friendly and T friendly, know how to party and mingle and know the etiquette in a swinging venue.

All single guys need to be Bi or Gay.

I've opened up this night to everyone.

All prepaid early bird tickets must be paid for a week before the event.

***Early bird tickets are only available for single guys and genuine couples and couples profiles. Any enquiries please just inbox me or text me requesting early bird tickets.

Single guys £35

Couples £30

The night will be filled with great tunes and the theme is going to be floor fillers from all eras, friendly vibes, and a wonderful group of eclectic people. Always a great balance of cpls and singles.

There will be a buffet and please do bring your own alcohol.

LGBTGQ

If you're a couple or single guy and on the guestlist your entrance is discounted by £5 and I will need a deposit to get on the guest list. The guestlist closes 2 days before the event.

Early bird tickets need to be paid in full a week before the event.

Looking forward to seeing you all.

ON THE DOOR PRICES

Single males £45.00

Couples £40.00

Single fems £15.00

CD £35.00

Ladies and gents, them, they, us, let's taste that rainbow..

Cannot wait to see you all.

If you need to get hold of me my number is on my profile.

Get your names on the list, get your meets up, tell your friends, you know what to do and I will see you all soon x

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ikki777200TV/TS 11 weeks ago

Canvey island

Can I be on list please. I promise to behave

Canvey island

Omg first again

Huntingdon

Of course darlin. Itll be great to see you again

By *orfolkboy90Man 11 weeks ago

kings lynn

Stick me down. I think I’m ready to come out of hiding again

Huntingdon

"Stick me down. I think I’m ready to come out of hiding again"

Yay!! You've been missed x

By *lutwife4cockWoman 11 weeks ago

Jaydees

Can I be added please

Huntingdon

"Can I be added please "

Ha! Of course!!

By *YLisaKatCouple 11 weeks ago

St Neots

Please put us on the list should be back in time from holiday

By *ung_londonMan 11 weeks ago

London

I hope this isn’t an inappropriate addition to the thread but a conversation last Friday got me thinking about the ‘orgy/couples/whatever’ room.

A couple of the lovely ladies present were saying how much they enjoy watching live male/male sex action. So a male only area wouldn’t cater for that fun (which is clearly for some people a nice feature of the night). I’d be interested to hear what people’s interests are (and of course, I’m sure there are lots of different tastes).

Is watching male / male action something you like? Or (a question for guys), is being watched having sex with another male actually a bit inhibiting, particularly if it’s something you’re coming to for the first time, maybe?

Clearly from the fun going on on Friday, people don’t have any trouble discovering locations to have all varieties of enjoyment! But I’m intrigued to know other people’s thoughts on all this. And if you’d prefer not to answer publicly in the forum, do DM me. Spicy and the Jaydees team create such a welcoming safe and respectful environment, it’s great to see the night going from strength to strength thanks to all their hard work and attention to details.

By *alick66Man 11 weeks ago

Cambridge

"I hope this isn’t an inappropriate addition to the thread but a conversation last Friday got me thinking about the ‘orgy/couples/whatever’ room.

A couple of the lovely ladies present were saying how much they enjoy watching live male/male sex action. So a male only area wouldn’t cater for that fun (which is clearly for some people a nice feature of the night). I’d be interested to hear what people’s interests are (and of course, I’m sure there are lots of different tastes).

Is watching male / male action something you like? Or (a question for guys), is being watched having sex with another male actually a bit inhibiting, particularly if it’s something you’re coming to for the first time, maybe?

Clearly from the fun going on on Friday, people don’t have any trouble discovering locations to have all varieties of enjoyment! But I’m intrigued to know other people’s thoughts on all this. And if you’d prefer not to answer publicly in the forum, do DM me. Spicy and the Jaydees team create such a welcoming safe and respectful environment, it’s great to see the night going from strength to strength thanks to all their hard work and attention to details. "

Personally I would have no aversion to ladies watching any male/male interaction, just adds to the hotness of the evening.

By *anielpiercedMan 11 weeks ago

by the seaside

Hi Spicy can you add me to the list please. Gutted I had to miss the March one.

By *atrinaNiteTV/TS 11 weeks ago

Lutterworth

"Omg first again "

That’s it, got the ump now

By *istressandSlut69Couple 11 weeks ago

West Midlands

We'll be there...can't wait... Ann & Kylie

xxx

Canvey island

"Omg first again

That’s it, got the ump now "

Haha I did give ya five mins

By *orfolkboy90Man 11 weeks ago

kings lynn

"Stick me down. I think I’m ready to come out of hiding again

Yay!! You've been missed x"

I’ll have to make up for lost time then won’t i

Huntingdon

"Please put us on the list should be back in time from holiday "

Yay!!

Huntingdon

"Hi Spicy can you add me to the list please. Gutted I had to miss the March one."

Will do darlin x

Huntingdon

"We'll be there...can't wait... Ann & Kylie

xxx"

Yay see you soon x

Huntingdon

"I hope this isn’t an inappropriate addition to the thread but a conversation last Friday got me thinking about the ‘orgy/couples/whatever’ room.

Clearly from the fun going on on Friday, people don’t have any trouble discovering locations to have all varieties of enjoyment! But I’m intrigued to know other people’s thoughts on all this. And if you’d prefer not to answer publicly in the forum, do DM me. Spicy and the Jaydees team create such a welcoming safe and respectful environment, it’s great to see the night going from strength to strength thanks to all their hard work and attention to details. "

Really good question. I can make a male only room downstairs too if guys would like a bit of privacy but I do know that a lot of ladies love watching the men play.

Lutterworth

Hoping to get back in time to make this one, so hopefully see you there

Canvey island

"Hoping to get back in time to make this one, so hopefully see you there "
you'd better make it wont be the same without you

Lutterworth

"you'd better make it wont be the same without you "

You won’t need the pop corn, no whippers available in April

Canvey island

"you'd better make it wont be the same without you

You won’t need the pop corn, no whippers available in April "

spicy might still want some

Huntingdon

You won’t need the pop corn, no whippers available in April spicy might still want some "

I'm still getting through this bag

By *urvyCutie2021Woman 11 weeks ago

Hitchin

You won’t need the pop corn, no whippers available in April "

Maybe if we ask Dave really nicely.......?

Hitchin

I'll definitely be coming if I'm allowed, Spicy. Richard, well, I haven't checked with him yet.

Hitchin

Personally I love watching, and at times it felt a bit quiet in certain areas upstairs. That could be my own fault for not trying to cram into the room though. I think a lot of play is organic and people join or watch naturally, wherever it is. There is always the option of the private rooms downstairs if you don't want to be quite as on show, and the doors don't have to be shut, do they?

Possibly a controversial comment, but aren't the nights designed to be inclusive? By creating a male only space doesn't that then exclude others?

Canvey island

Clearly from the fun going on on Friday, people don’t have any trouble discovering locations to have all varieties of enjoyment! But I’m intrigued to know other people’s thoughts on all this. And if you’d prefer not to answer publicly in the forum, do DM me. Spicy and the Jaydees team create such a welcoming safe and respectful environment, it’s great to see the night going from strength to strength thanks to all their hard work and attention to details.

Personally I love watching, and at times it felt a bit quiet in certain areas upstairs. That could be my own fault for not trying to cram into the room though. I think a lot of play is organic and people join or watch naturally, wherever it is. There is always the option of the private rooms downstairs if you don't want to be quite as on show, and the doors don't have to be shut, do they?

Possibly a controversial comment, but aren't the nights designed to be inclusive? By creating a male only space doesn't that then exclude others?"

what she said

Huntingdon

"I'll definitely be coming if I'm allowed, Spicy. Richard, well, I haven't checked with him yet."

Of course!

By *lice and the wolfeCouple 11 weeks ago

Malvern

Can you add us please x

Huntingdon

"Can you add us please x "

I certainly can. I will message you tomorrow

Lutterworth

Think Curvy may have a point there, as she said always the private rooms for those that want to break off.

By *lutwife4cockWoman 11 weeks ago

Jaydees

You won’t need the pop corn, no whippers available in April

Maybe if we ask Dave really nicely.......?"

I’d def put my name on the list for that

By *einvented_guyMan 11 weeks ago

Peterborough

Can I be added please, time to cum out of hibernation!!

By *ornado69Man 11 weeks ago

Princess Risborough

Bi nights are the most fun and i have no objection to, i actually would happly, put on a male/male show for all to watch. Nothing as erotic as a bi group play

Lutterworth

You are not wrong, bi nights are most definitely the most fun of all nights

Lutterworth

"

I’d def put my name on the list for that "

You might have to ask him really nicely for a double handed synchronised flogging

By *ayndeeCouple 11 weeks ago

Newark

"

You might have to ask him really nicely for a double handed synchronised flogging "

Already been replaced, terrible lol

By *YLisaKatCouple 11 weeks ago

St Neots

"

You might have to ask him really nicely for a double handed synchronised flogging

Already been replaced, terrible lol "

Definitely not, that was for Lisa I’ll hold out and take the opportunity to wear a sexy basque as I know it won’t be in the way of a whipping….plus the after party with you two can’t be replaced

Hitchin

"

Already been replaced, terrible lol "

No, it's more that you've ignited something. Lol

Newark

"

Definitely not, that was for Lisa I’ll hold out and take the opportunity to wear a sexy basque as I know it won’t be in the way of a whipping….plus the after party with you two can’t be replaced "

That's good to know, enjoy wearing your sexy basque. Must admit the after party is getting to be fun

Newark

"

No, it's more that you've ignited something. Lol"

We can only apologise lol, we're just sorry you'll have to wait till April for us.

Lutterworth

"

We can only apologise lol, we're just sorry you'll have to wait till April for us."

Wish was April but don’t you mean May

By *ayndeeCouple 10 weeks ago

Newark

"

We can only apologise lol, we're just sorry you'll have to wait till April for us.

Wish was April but don’t you mean May "

Quite right getting the months mixed up, results of old age lol

By *explorers88Couple 10 weeks ago

Huntingdon

I think we're going to come to this for the first time!

By *YLisaKatCouple 10 weeks ago

St Neots

"I think we're going to come to this for the first time!

"

You definitely should, you’ll be made to feel very welcome for sure very friendly and no pressures at all. It’s very social early on to give people time to mix and say hello

By *picyminx OP   Woman 10 weeks ago

Huntingdon

"I think we're going to come to this for the first time!

"

Yay look forward to seeing you x

By *picyminx OP   Woman 10 weeks ago

Huntingdon

Guest list filling up nicely. Are you coming? Let us know x

St Neots

Hotel booked, so definitely coming along now

By *urvyCutie2021Woman 10 weeks ago

Hitchin

Just me again this month. Any volunteers to keep me company?

By *eorgie1974TV/TS 10 weeks ago

BUNTINGFORD

Hi spicy do you still have space for me xxx

By *ung_londonMan 10 weeks ago

London

We will be there!

By *atrinaNiteTV/TS 10 weeks ago

Lutterworth

"Just me again this month. Any volunteers to keep me company?"

I’m sure you won’t be short of willing volunteers

Lutterworth

"Hi spicy do you still have space for me xxx"

I’m sure we can squeeze you in somewhere

By *achelnMarkCouple 10 weeks ago

Mid Wiltshire

We really need to make an effort - wish it was nearer to Wiltshire!!!

Newark

Looks like it's going to be a good night, We're gutted we can't make it

By *urvyCutie2021Woman 10 weeks ago

Hitchin

"Looks like it's going to be a good night, We're gutted we can't make it "

You know it'll be just as great the following month, because we're all a great bunch of people!

Lutterworth

"Looks like it's going to be a good night, We're gutted we can't make it "

Are you sure can’t tempt you

Newark

"Looks like it's going to be a good night, We're gutted we can't make it

Are you sure can’t tempt you "

Very tempted indeed, but sadly we simply can't make it, definitely be there in May

Newark

"Looks like it's going to be a good night, We're gutted we can't make it

You know it'll be just as great the following month, because we're all a great bunch of people!"

That's very true, we'll be there in May, already booked the hotel

St Neots

"

That's very true, we'll be there in May, already booked the hotel "

We’d best get May booked as well then ready

By *egasus9Man 10 weeks ago

Bletchley

For me personally, I absolutely love to be watched when playing with guys and a lady encouraging me to take a nice juicy cock is my absolute favourite thing in the world! I'd class it under the category forced bi with absolutely no need to force me Notably, encouragement, dirty talk and feeding someone into makes me melt into a horny puddle. I love it! I also agree with CurvyCutie2021's point about inclusivity but have no problem with anybody that is shy and wants to play in a private room! That's their choice but dedicating an area to male only would be a bad decision for a bi night. After all of the bi nights I've attended at so many different venues around the U.K. and in Australia it would also be a first. However, like I always say...do what you want, be who you want and enjoy whatever you're into just as long as you don't upset anybody!

Lutterworth

Still ages to go yet, why can’t every month be as short as Feb

Need a naughty night out

By *zlakMan 10 weeks ago

Aberdeen

I love putting on a show for the ladies and would live to be in a group of guys being watched by he ladies.

By *zlakMan 10 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Oh and it's "love" not "live"

By *picyminx OP   Woman 9 weeks ago

Huntingdon

"Hi spicy do you still have space for me xxx"

Of course Georgie. Anytime darlin

Huntingdon

"We will be there!"

Yay!!

Huntingdon

"We really need to make an effort - wish it was nearer to Wiltshire!!!"

It would be great to see you sometime. I know Wiltshire that's a trek maybe combine the weekend with a Saturday event at Jaydees and come away for the weekend

Huntingdon

"For me personally, I absolutely love to be watched when playing with guys and a lady encouraging me to take a nice juicy cock is my absolute favourite thing in the world! I'd class it under the category forced bi with absolutely no need to force me Notably, encouragement, dirty talk and feeding someone into makes me melt into a horny puddle. I love it! I also agree with CurvyCutie2021's point about inclusivity but have no problem with anybody that is shy and wants to play in a private room! That's their choice but dedicating an area to male only would be a bad decision for a bi night. After all of the bi nights I've attended at so many different venues around the U.K. and in Australia it would also be a first. However, like I always say...do what you want, be who you want and enjoy whatever you're into just as long as you don't upset anybody! "

Oh yes!!

By *heCockChefWoman 9 weeks ago

Nearby

Ahhhhhh get me on that list so I can have even more fun than last time

By *atrinaNiteTV/TS 9 weeks ago

Lutterworth

"Ahhhhhh get me on that list so I can have even more fun than last time "

Good to see your name down again

By *avenvalCouple 9 weeks ago

Leicester

Hi _picyminx,

Please add us to the list we can't wait to have more fun with KatrinaNite and _hecockchef

By *YLisaKatCouple 9 weeks ago

St Neots

"Hi _picyminx,

Please add us to the list we can't wait to have more fun with KatrinaNite and _hecockchef"

Don’t forget me as well

By *avenvalCouple 9 weeks ago

Leicester

"Hi _picyminx,

Please add us to the list we can't wait to have more fun with KatrinaNite and _hecockchef

Don’t forget me as well "

How could we possibly miss you

By *he undertakerMan 9 weeks ago

Biggleswade

I'm definitely attending this one xx

By *hebreadmanMan 9 weeks ago

medway

Hopefully I can attend,won't know until a couple of days before

Last month was fantastic

Lutterworth

"Hopefully I can attend,won't know until a couple of days before

Last month was fantastic "

Well I’ll keep everything crossed…we’ll almost everything that you can

Nearby

100%

Nearby

Lol

Nearby

Sounds Devine

By *ixxielixTV/TS 9 weeks ago

Cambridge

Hi Spicy - can you add me to the list please - looking forward to it - how long is this month?!?! x

Nearby

Oh yes!

Lutterworth

"Hi Spicy - can you add me to the list please - looking forward to it - how long is this month?!?! x "

Seems to be going on forever! Can’t even start a countdown yet

By *W Cunning-linguistMan 9 weeks ago

Gloucester ish

Good Morning Spicy, can you add me to the list please ?

XX

By *rsCandMrCCouple 9 weeks ago

Wellingborough

Hi please could you add us to the list

Huntingdon

"Hi _picyminx,

Please add us to the list we can't wait to have more fun with KatrinaNite and _hecockchef"

Added

Huntingdon

"Ahhhhhh get me on that list so I can have even more fun than last time "

Yay!! See you soon x

Huntingdon

"I'm definitely attending this one xx"

Fabulous we've missed you

Huntingdon

"Hopefully I can attend,won't know until a couple of days before

Last month was fantastic "

Just text me darlin directly. Number is on my profile

Huntingdon

"Hi Spicy - can you add me to the list please - looking forward to it - how long is this month?!?! x "

Will do darlin. See you soon x

Huntingdon

"Good Morning Spicy, can you add me to the list please ?

XX"

I certainly will young man x

Huntingdon

"Hi please could you add us to the list"

Certainly I will message you now

By *lare100TV/TS 9 weeks ago

Wellingborough

Hi im clare and will be attending on the 5th and will be my first meet out dressed xx bit nervous xx

Lutterworth

"Hi im clare and will be attending on the 5th and will be my first meet out dressed xx bit nervous xx"

First time is always a bit nervy, but after you make that first visit you will love it. Everyone is so friendly on these nights, you won’t end up sat in a corner everyone makes the effort to make it all very inclusive.

And absolutely no pressure to play, if you just want it to be social or as an observer for the first time you’ll be fine.

By *ertscpl1 2000Couple 9 weeks ago

WELWYN GARDEN CITY

Yay we're in...be nice too see you all again x

By *atrinaNiteTV/TS 8 weeks ago

Lutterworth

Less than 2 weeks now at last, hopefully the wait to May might seem shorter with this one 5 days in to April

By *picyminx OP   Woman 8 weeks ago

Huntingdon

"Yay we're in...be nice too see you all again x"

Yay!!

By *hilleoMan 8 weeks ago

surrey

Could you add me to the guest list please

By *lutwife4cockWoman 8 weeks ago

Jaydees

[Removed by poster at 25/03/24 07:53:13]

By *lutwife4cockWoman 8 weeks ago

Jaydees

"Yay we're in...be nice too see you all again x"

Yay! Be good to see you both

By *urvyCutie2021Woman 8 weeks ago

Hitchin

Can I add a plus 1 please?

By *uteHandfulMan 8 weeks ago

Derby

Looking forward to seeing everyone next Friday night. DMs open and welcome if you fancy a pre-chat before we get in the bar / on the beds.

Just caught up on the thread above about male on male sex. Personally, I love being watched with other guys, particularly by women, it’s such a turn on. Oh and I love being watched with women too. I’m a bit of an exhibitionist (if anyone has been there the last couple of months you’ll not be shocked to discover this gem of knowledge).

And if you want to move from watching to joining in, don’t be shy. I’m a “more the merrier” in attitude, so get some eye contact, do that “silent conversation” thing that happens or just be straight to the point and ask. I'll let you know if there’s an invitation to get involved too if we all have a mutual attraction.

I have a bit of a thing for having my cock sucked by a guy and getting eye contact too with someone watching. That feeling of being watched but having a connection / acknowledgement that the person watching is enjoying that aspect too gives me a kick.

Be good to hear what you all like on a bi night and if there’s anything you want to see, try, need some help to make it happen

By *uteHandfulMan 8 weeks ago

Derby

"For me personally, I absolutely love to be watched when playing with guys and a lady encouraging me to take a nice juicy cock is my absolute favourite thing in the world! I'd class it under the category forced bi with absolutely no need to force me Notably, encouragement, dirty talk and feeding someone into makes me melt into a horny puddle. I love it! I also agree with CurvyCutie2021's point about inclusivity but have no problem with anybody that is shy and wants to play in a private room! That's their choice but dedicating an area to male only would be a bad decision for a bi night. After all of the bi nights I've attended at so many different venues around the U.K. and in Australia it would also be a first. However, like I always say...do what you want, be who you want and enjoy whatever you're into just as long as you don't upset anybody! "

If you’re going to be forced to go Round 2 we’re going to need a lady to make you take my cock again next week. Assume you’ll be there?

By *ronx9293Couple 8 weeks ago

bicester

Yes please - please add us to the guest list can’t wait! See you all there xxx

By *heGigglersCouple 8 weeks ago

Stourbridge

Our friend (a very enthusiastic regular) has told us this will be the perfect place to celebrate Mr's 40th birthday, so we'll see you all next Friday to do just that!

Can't wait to meet you all

By *achelnMarkCouple 8 weeks ago

Mid Wiltshire

We never made March. Or Feb. Or Jan.

Its in the diary - so maybe April!!

Huntingdon

"Could you add me to the guest list please "

Fabulous. I will send you a message tomorrow as I will need a deposit to secure your place

Huntingdon

"Can I add a plus 1 please?"

Oh yes

Huntingdon

"Yes please - please add us to the guest list can’t wait! See you all there xxx"

Yay see you soon

Huntingdon

"Our friend (a very enthusiastic regular) has told us this will be the perfect place to celebrate Mr's 40th birthday, so we'll see you all next Friday to do just that!

Can't wait to meet you all "

L9ok forward to meeting you both

Huntingdon

"We never made March. Or Feb. Or Jan.

Its in the diary - so maybe April!!

"

Fingers crossed

By *tarlight-TSTV/TS 8 weeks ago

Northamptonshire

Hi everyone, I’ve only been to Jaydees once around 2 years ago and was my first club experience. Very much looking forward to it. Feel free to take a look at my profile and drop me a message

Starlight xx

Huntingdon

"Hi everyone, I’ve only been to Jaydees once around 2 years ago and was my first club experience. Very much looking forward to it. Feel free to take a look at my profile and drop me a message

Starlight xx"

Looking forward to meeting you darlin

By *atrinaNiteTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Lutterworth

Less than a week to go to the best bi night

Enjoy, having to miss one as it’s clashed with holiday and won’t be back…have a great night

By *ornado69Man 7 weeks ago

Princess Risborough

Looking forward to seeing everybody at Spicy Bi Night for no holes barred fun lol lol. Say hi if you are going its a wonderful night.

Princess Risborough

I love being watched i find it especially erotic having ladies watch me playing with another guy.

By *ung_londonMan 7 weeks ago

London

I’ve had interest expressed from a guy who would like a (safe) multi-cock gangbang. He’s very happy for others to watch! Any thoughts? (On here or DMs) Looking forward to seeing you all!

By *egasus9Man 7 weeks ago

Bletchley

Oooo yes please! I'll be there

Bletchley

Hooray! You're a lovely couple and it'll be great to see you both again x

By *hebreadmanMan 7 weeks ago

medway

Premiere Inn Colmworth booked say hi if you are there as well

By *urvyCutie2021Woman 7 weeks ago

Hitchin

"I’ve had interest expressed from a guy who would like a (safe) multi-cock gangbang. He’s very happy for others to watch! Any thoughts? (On here or DMs) Looking forward to seeing you all! "

I can't join in, but you know I love to watch!

London

"I’ve had interest expressed from a guy who would like a (safe) multi-cock gangbang. He’s very happy for others to watch! Any thoughts? (On here or DMs) Looking forward to seeing you all!

I can't join in, but you know I love to watch!"

I do indeed! It always adds to the fun x

Princess Risborough

Im. More than happy to be on the recieving end of a safe gangbang even better with people watching

By *uteHandfulMan 7 weeks ago

Derby

Is it the weekend yet? Looking forward to seeing you all again and for the inevitable exhibitionist group action. Just reading the thread above about being watched - I love it too. So don’t be shy about giving me the signs if you fancy joining in…. if there’s mutual attraction I’ll let you know. Pansexual vers top here so probably something for everyone

By *edHairBBWWoman 7 weeks ago

Bedfordshire

Hhmmm...who can twist my arm???

medway

Not long to go for a night of fun

Hitchin

"Hhmmm...who can twist my arm??? "

Does it really need much twisting? Really?

By *inky_AdventurerMan 7 weeks ago

market harborough

Can you add me please.

market harborough

Feel free to Message me if your going x

Bedfordshire

"Hhmmm...who can twist my arm???

Does it really need much twisting? Really?"

Maybe a little

By *picyminx OP   Woman 7 weeks ago

Huntingdon

"Can you add me please. "

Added darlin x

Huntingdon

"I’ve had interest expressed from a guy who would like a (safe) multi-cock gangbang. He’s very happy for others to watch! Any thoughts? (On here or DMs) Looking forward to seeing you all!

I can't join in, but you know I love to watch!

I do indeed! It always adds to the fun x"

Ooh fabulous. Sounds great! I also have my bukake guy coming this week if anyone is interested

Dear god! We are all perverts

By *heGigglersCouple 7 weeks ago

Stourbridge

"Hooray! You're a lovely couple and it'll be great to see you both again x"

Absolutely, it's been too long, but I have very fond memories of the last time we met

I think/hope this was for us anyway

Bletchley

Of course! I have fond memories of you both too

London

Where’s the best location for the gangbang? The sling? But not so good for the viewing public? The four poster? But that’s very popular for other encounters! Or maybe the ‘couples / orgy’ room?

I’m hearing from quite a few guys who are keen to be on the receiving end (!) so the logistics could require improvisation on the night. But we have a very imaginative crowd always so I’m sure fun can be had!

market harborough

[Removed by poster at 02/04/24 20:19:58]

market harborough

Making the couples room an orgy room gives a lot more space and ease of swapping and moving around. Myself, I love to suck a lot of different cocks and to have guys cum on my face, body and cock. So lots of space (and of course bodies) facilitates this.

By *ronx9293Couple 7 weeks ago

bicester

3 days to go xx

By *anielpiercedMan 7 weeks ago

by the seaside

"Hhmmm...who can twist my arm??? "

I can....maybe

Lutterworth

I can....maybe "

Have a great night, gonna miss it this month

Bedfordshire

I can....maybe "

Mmm...how would you do that??

by the seaside

I can....maybe

Mmm...how would you do that??"

I have my ways

Bedfordshire

I can....maybe

Mmm...how would you do that??

I have my ways "

I know you do!

Princess Risborough

Definitely up for being on the receiving end.

I am curious though do ladies find it erotic or a turn off to watch?

Bedfordshire

"Definitely up for being on the receiving end.

I am curious though do ladies find it erotic or a turn off to watch? "

I might bring my strap on lol

By *heCockChefWoman 7 weeks ago

Nearby

I believe my name is down but just checking

by the seaside

I might bring my strap on lol "

Might? You need to be packing that mofo

By *indmill and weetabixCouple 7 weeks ago

Kettering

Hi Spicy

Can we be added to Fridays guest list please

Xxx

Hitchin

I am curious though do ladies find it erotic or a turn off to watch? "

Absolute turn on. There's nothing hotter than watching guys get it on with each other (unless you get invited to join in too)

Huntingdon

"Hi Spicy

Can we be added to Fridays guest list please

Xxx

"

Added it will be so great to see you both. It's been a while

Huntingdon

"I believe my name is down but just checking "

Oh yes!!

Princess Risborough

Consider yourself invited

Princess Risborough

Now that sounds hot i have never had a lasy use a strapon on me in public, please say hello i want to give it a try

Bedfordshire

"Now that sounds hot i have never had a lasy use a strapon on me in public, please say hello i want to give it a try"

Gladly

Bletchley

Definitely bring that mofo!!

Everyone bring your toys please!!!

Bedfordshire

"Definitely bring that mofo!!

Everyone bring your toys please!!! "

All depends on what size...large or small??

By *he-OneTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Northampton

I believe my name is down but just checking

Gloria

Lutterworth

Only one more sleep for all those going, sadly I’ve got about 30 sleeps till the one in May. Have a great night all

By *orfolkboy90Man 7 weeks ago

kings lynn

Hope everyone has a great night tomorrow. Won’t be able to make it now but I’ll be back soon

Huntingdon

"I believe my name is down but just checking

Gloria "

It certainly is

Princess Risborough

Im sub for a good pegging so grab hold of me and do as you please, plesseeeee

Bletchley

Both?

Small for a warm up?

Princess Risborough

Just go for it i say, if shes up for it

Bedfordshire

"Im sub for a good pegging so grab hold of me and do as you please, plesseeeee"

I'll just lay back and let anyone jump on

Bedfordshire

"Both?

Small for a warm up? "

Naught boy

Princess Risborough

Grab hold of me, take me by the hand and tell me in yours, take me away and do as you choose, please ??

By *achelnMarkCouple 7 weeks ago

Mid Wiltshire

We're planning on coming - been a while!

Its a long day, long drive, so if you see us napping in the corner.....

Huntingdon

"We're planning on coming - been a while!

Its a long day, long drive, so if you see us napping in the corner..... "

You won't be napping long

medway

Busy day

Currently at Royal portbury docks. Then back to Staines. Before train back to Kent. Then the drive up to Jaydee for tonight's sexy bi fun

Bedfordshire

Not long to go!! Who's excited??

Princess Risborough

Excited omg so excited. Hoping you have your strap on at the ready

By *uteHandfulMan 7 weeks ago

Derby

Just catching up on posts above, ticks all my boxes.

Bukkake

Orgy room

Strap ons

Women watching men, hotness added when joining in

Ugggghhhh

See you all later x

By *oublesixesMan 7 weeks ago

Corby

Hope you all have a great night - I'll join you in May for the first time

By *heGigglersCouple 7 weeks ago

Stourbridge

Absolute turn on. There's nothing hotter than watching guys get it on with each other (unless you get invited to join in too)"

A girl after my own (pervy) heart

What the cutie said, best of both worlds is the ideal scenario!

I'm getting rather excited about tonight now, can't wait for the birthday boy to get back from his meeting so we can head to the hotel.

We're at the Prem in Colmworth, which is still ridiculously cheep (£35) if anyone is looking at staying over. Anyone else there?

See you all soon

Princess Risborough

I love putting on a show with a guy infront of his lady, especially live giving him a 2 person bj with her then having her gyude him in