FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > ***6th June Cupid's Newbie Night *****

***6th June Cupid's Newbie Night *****

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *sumfun2 OP   Man 4 weeks ago

Chorley

Newbie night gives YOU the chance to come along and see this amazing club in person. There will be a couple of experienced club members including me that will be on hand to answer any questions you might have. You will also be given a personal tour by me if this is your first time.

This event is open to everyone who wants to come along. I am more than happy to answer any questions you might have before the night.

We are running a guest list so I will be able to verify you at the end of the night so please pop your name on the guest list or send me a DM.

Couples £15

Single female £ FREE

Single male non member £40

Single male member £15

TV/TS £10

If you're visiting for the first time or haven’t all ready done so please bring photo ID (passport or Driving license) to register.

Cupids is a dress down on arrival venue. This means boxers/ a towel for gents and lingerie sexy as you dare for ladies

Lockers are provided free of charge where we ask you to keep your mobile phones and all personal possessions.

Cupid's is the perfect club for all your needs with all the facilities you could want or need

* New Air Conditioning fitted

* New refurbished smoking area

* New fully refurbished private rooms fitted with fans throughout

* NEW female glory hole

* New refurbished bar area

* FREE pool table

* Showers

* Well equipped dungeon (Excellent swing)

* Fully licensed bar 

* Glory holes

* Perfect viewing spaces

* Huge couples room

Cupids has a fully licensed bar with a great selection of alcoholic non alcoholic drinks with reasonable prices!

Remember the date. Thursday 6th June 7pm till 1am

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sumfun2 OP   Man 4 weeks ago

Chorley

Adding the first two single females. ( Tess and Sophie) Fab profiles will remain anonymous for now x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic