FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > Pre Swingfields Party

Pre Swingfields Party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

All festival ticket holders are invited free of charge to the Lodge on Friday night for pre festival shenanigans!Please leave your wellies at home!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hocolateaftereightMan  over a year ago

Westend

"All festival ticket holders are invited free of charge to the Lodge on Friday night for pre festival shenanigans!Please leave your wellies at home! "

How many tickets sold to date if its a lot i might be interested please be accurate now many couples tickets,how many single female tickets and how many single guy tickets thanks

Perhaps you could e mail the site for exact numbers. Not something I have access to or are prepared to state in this thread.

By *hocolateaftereightMan  over a year ago

Westend

"Perhaps you could e mail the site for exact numbers. Not something I have access to or are prepared to state in this thread. "

Glastobury advertises how many tickets are sold prior to the event so why cant springfields i think we would all like to know why be so secret public would like to know

I think you may have the wrong event, this is for SWINGFIELDS! If you want to know, email the organisers. There is no secret about numbers But YOU will have to be quick if you want a ticket as only two single male tickets left!! I take it you are interested, as you are asking????

By *ushandkittyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Perhaps you could e mail the site for exact numbers. Not something I have access to or are prepared to state in this thread.

Glastobury advertises how many tickets are sold prior to the event so why cant springfields i think we would all like to know why be so secret public would like to know "

Just out of interest, how many males and how many females are going to Glastonbury????

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Perhaps you could e mail the site for exact numbers. Not something I have access to or are prepared to state in this thread.

Glastobury advertises how many tickets are sold prior to the event so why cant springfields i think we would all like to know why be so secret public would like to know "

Ummmmm Glastonbury sold out in 1 Hour 40 Minutes, so how would they publish how many tickets had been sold so far?

If you look on other threads about Swingfields, you will have noticed that a lot of the females are bemoaning a lack of 'single' males posting on these forums. There will be loads of us there, so if you fancy a fun filled weekend, full of music, beautiful sunny weather, fire eaters, scantily clad ladies and a display by the Red Arrows (I may have made that last one up). With only 2 tickets remaining, I reckon you should snap up both tickets, cuts down the competition!

By *enuinetallstuMan  over a year ago

nr beauly

Glastobury advertises how many tickets are sold prior to the event so why cant springfields i think we would all like to know why be so secret public would like to know

Ummmmm Glastonbury sold out in 1 Hour 40 Minutes, so how would they publish how many tickets had been sold so far?

If you look on other threads about Swingfields, you will have noticed that a lot of the females are bemoaning a lack of 'single' males posting on these forums. There will be loads of us there, so if you fancy a fun filled weekend, full of music, beautiful sunny weather, fire eaters, scantily clad ladies and a display by the Red Arrows (I may have made that last one up). With only 2 tickets remaining, I reckon you should snap up both tickets, cuts down the competition! "

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

We rather the public does NOT know.Considering your profile states you enjoy Clubs:Do you only go if you have exact numbers of cpls/fems+males? ......rather have people coming to this 1st Festival who are positive,giving it a go regardless of exact numbers.Only my personal opinion of course!

(susie)

Midlothian

...anyway looking forward to meet some fellow Swingfielders tomorrow at the pre-meet party

(susie)

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"All festival ticket holders are invited free of charge to the Lodge on Friday night for pre festival shenanigans!Please leave your wellies at home! "

No fair! I live too far away. Oh wait, I'm in London anyway. Carry on.

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

We would like to know how many blondes, red heads, brunets, men over 6 ft, men under 5'10, how many circumcised, how many uncut, how many size ladies 8,10,12,14,16,18,22... Who cares as long as the ones that are there be it 50 or 300 have a good time!!

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

Actually we would like to know how many single guys have 8"+

Midlothian

"Actually we would like to know how many single guys have 8"+ "

LOL....i'm happy with less as long as he knows how to use his special tool

(susie)

By *iavelmanMan  over a year ago

Worcester

Had planned on coming down tonight but a migraine has put me off the drive. All systems will be go for Swingfields though!

» Add a new message to this topic