FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > Swinging Singles Night @ The Lodge Fri 29th Nov 2013

Swinging Singles Night @ The Lodge Fri 29th Nov 2013

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inktherapy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Join us for a NEW night just for singles - great music and the chance to meet with other likeminded singles for a fun night. Whether you are new to the lifestyle or to clubs - or an experienced swinger - The Lodge is the perfect environment for you. Perhaps chill out in the hot tub (£5 per person) with some friends before making your way to one of the several themed open and private play rooms to choose from. There is never any pressure to play and therefore should you just want to come along and have a drink in good company at our very reasonably priced bar then this is an ideal opportunity.

Ladies £5.00 and Guys £10.00 - payment on entry. Usual dress code applies - no jeans or trainers.

Message me or reply in here to be added to the guest list

Pink x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Gloucester

ps: I know the website currently says it's a vanilla/ non swing event - this is incorrect and will be changed asap!

x

By *enuinetallstuMan  over a year ago

nr beauly

"ps: I know the website currently says it's a vanilla/ non swing event - this is incorrect and will be changed asap!

x"

changes should be amended by tomorrow, and tickets now available online, message us for link x this should be a fun night xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wishing I was single now I have seen some of the hotties going

Dammit wish I was single so I could come along!!! X

By *ushandkittyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Dammit wish I was single so I could come along!!! X"

seconded

"Dammit wish I was single so I could come along!!! X

seconded "

It's ok ladies. I'll endeavour to have enough sex for all of us! xx

Lol , good girl xxx

By *ungle-FeverCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Bristol/Gloucester

Such a shame you have to be single to attend. I could do with a naughty night of flirting with single men! Xx

"Dammit wish I was single so I could come along!!! X

seconded

It's ok ladies. I'll endeavour to have enough sex for all of us! xx"

Thanks hun xx

Gloucester

Oh, it should be good - shaping up nicely with some lovely people attending

So I hear, making me even more jealous now x

By *iss-PinkWoman  over a year ago

Gloucester

Well if some of the guys who've messaged me saying they'll be there end up going I'm going to have a fantastic time!!

[Removed by poster at 28/11/13 16:04:22]

Oh dear , please don't take this as unconstructive criticism , but this has to be one of the daftest ideas ever .

A club for swingers which has a night forbidding swingers ?

The concept of encouraging singles is great , and admirable - especially as all clubs restrict single guys .

But to actually say couples cannot attend a Friday night club event ?

What possible reasoning is behind this ? Swinging is about enjoying the company of like minded people , and we welcome single guys and girls , yet we are not welcome to attend our local swinging club as we are a couple !

Sorry guys but this is farcical and a step too far which leaves dumbfounded

Gloucester

Surely this event which I understand is to be run on a quarterly basis is designed to encourage people into the scene who might not ordinarily go as they feel intimidated by the greater number of couples in attendance at events. In this case singles will be able to interact and engage in a friendly and relaxed environment and experience things in a 'beginners' environment with no pressure to play unless they wish to do so. The last singles event at the Lodge was a non swinging event and tested the water on what people would like to see and management have responded accordingly. As with everything in this world, you will never people able to please everyone and whilst the venue is not open to couples on this occasion it has been open to couples yesterday (Weds) and will be open to couples on Saturday and for a majority of future events.

I appreciate that a minority of people feel that the decision to limit this event to a certain group of people is disappointing, however special events for specific demographic groups are run on a regular basis by many clubs across the country be it events designed for restricted age groups, BDSM and fetish fans, BMFC etc (a full list would be too long).

Ah .... so the event is designed for beginners to get a feel for a swinging club .

Forgive me , but a swinging club is a facility for swingers.... a pub or a nightclub is the facility for singles to mingle with singles !

How will singles in a swingers club get the feel for a swingers club when there are no swingers there ?

And as for the predatory implication , I will state quite categorically that we have never behaved in such a way .

Looking foreword to it

Gloucester

"

And as for the predatory implication , I will state quite categorically that we have never behaved in such a way . "

Nowhere is it implied that you are

"Join us for a NEW night just for singles - great music and the chance to meet with other likeminded singles for a fun night. Whether you are new to the lifestyle or to clubs - or an experienced swinger - The Lodge is the perfect environment for you. Perhaps chill out in the hot tub (£5 per person) with some friends before making your way to one of the several themed open and private play rooms to choose from. There is never any pressure to play and therefore should you just want to come along and have a drink in good company at our very reasonably priced bar then this is an ideal opportunity.

Ladies £5.00 and Guys £10.00 - payment on entry. Usual dress code applies - no jeans or trainers.

Message me or reply in here to be added to the guest list

Pink x"

What's stopping couples going as singles?

Gloucester

[Removed by poster at 28/11/13 20:38:07]

Gloucester

"J

What's stopping couples going as singles?"

Essentially nothing - people aren't expected to prove that they are single. I'm sure some attached people will be attending - however, in that case I would expect that they would be mingling and playing singly - if you are a couple who ONLY play as a couple it isn't really in the spirit of an evening for singles.

"J

What's stopping couples going as singles?

Essentially nothing - people aren't expected to prove that they are single. I'm sure some attached people will be attending - however, in that case I would expect that they would be mingling and playing singly - if you are a couple who ONLY play as a couple it isn't really in the spirit of an evening for singles. "

I would imagine that could be quite exciting for couples to try I like the idea of that!xx

Gloucester

Playing singly at the same time? I'm sure some other couples would agree

My rule be be that my husband and myself wouldn't be allowed to communicate with each other! I know that would drive him wild!! How exciting always up for trying something different xxx

Gloucester

"My rule be be that my husband and myself wouldn't be allowed to communicate with each other! I know that would drive him wild!! How exciting always up for trying something different xxx"

We've tried similar ourselves in a club on a mixed night before - it was good fun! :D I wouldn't personally be able to keep the pretence up for long, though!xx

This sounds like good fun to me! Not sure I could avoid mingling with the boy all evening, but I would enjoy flirting & playing with singles whilst he is busy doing his own thing

Ah.... the plot thickens !

So couples who play separately are now encouraged to attend .

An interesting twist ....

What if the husband is happy to watch and not touch ?

What is the opinion of the singles attending ?

A genuine question ...

"This sounds like good fun to me! Not sure I could avoid mingling with the boy all evening, but I would enjoy flirting & playing with singles whilst he is busy doing his own thing "

Gloucester

[Removed by poster at 28/11/13 21:45:22]

Gloucester

"Ah.... the plot thickens !

So couples who play separately are now encouraged to attend .

An interesting twist ....

What if the husband is happy to watch and not touch ?

What is the opinion of the singles attending ?

A genuine question ...

"

Green refers to the earlier comment, Essentially nothing - people aren't expected to prove that they are single. I'm sure some attached people will be attending - however, in that case I would expect that they would be mingling and playing singly - if you are a couple who ONLY play as a couple it isn't really in the spirit of an evening for singles.

Bristol/Gloucester

I think this night is a fab idea, both myself and my partner would have been very interested in a swinging single night before we met as we both were looking to meet someone but knew that we wanted to meet someone that we could continue swinging with in future

What a strange answer

Bristol/Gloucester

You shared your thoughts about the night so we shared ours. Not sure how that makes our response strange xx

By *ardiffmale30Man  over a year ago

cardiff

I can totally see what you mean I would love to meet a partner that is into swinging.

"You shared your thoughts about the night so we shared ours. Not sure how that makes our response strange xx"

Sorry ... not your post !

The one before

By *iss kitty glosWoman  over a year ago

gloucester

Anybody know where I can get a quickie divorce ????

By *aughtyladyYummymanCouple  over a year ago

In a place not far from Exeter

"I can totally see what you mean I would love to meet a partner that is into swinging. "

Me too

By *aughtyladyYummymanCouple  over a year ago

In a place not far from Exeter

As a single I think this is a great idea. I have been to a few clubs with a couple who are friends of mine and I personally find it quite intimidating as a single with other couples. Good luck with your evening. Shame I live so far away

"My rule be be that my husband and myself wouldn't be allowed to communicate with each other! I know that would drive him wild!! How exciting always up for trying something different xxx"

"Anybody know where I can get a quickie divorce ???? "

Lol !

Gloucester

"As a single I think this is a great idea. I have been to a few clubs with a couple who are friends of mine and I personally find it quite intimidating as a single with other couples. Good luck with your evening. Shame I live so far away "

Thank you xx

By *ushandkittyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Anybody know where I can get a quickie divorce ???? "

How bloody rude!!!!!!!!!!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic