FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > Mad Hatters Swinging Party @ Townhouse Sat 25th April

Mad Hatters Swinging Party @ Townhouse Sat 25th April

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ownhouseTwosome OP   Couple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

'Eat Me' 'Drink Me'

We've done it before and we're doing it again!! Last time was a MASSIVE success and so we just had to do this again for you!

So what's it all about???

It's about going mad and letting go of your inhibitions! Dress as bare as you dare! Maybe wear a mad hat to the party! lol

The club will be transformed into the Mad Hatters Tea Party, with lots of 'eat me' treats on the tables and bar,as well as a scrummy buffet. There will be complimentory 'drink me' bottles of alcoholic cocktail on the tables for you to help yourself as well as little bottles of shots...will you dare to try it? Wonder what it will be...we aren't telling!!! lol

Who wants to be our 'eat me' human buffet?? Let me know if you fancy it! I am sure there will be plenty squirters who will be begging you to 'drink me'.

Our DJ will be with us, so bring your dancing shoes and your skimpies for the dancefloor!

Playing cards will be hidden around the club. Find an ACE and you will get a free drink of your choice. Find the key to Alice's door and you will win a free entry!

As it's a tea party, there will be teacups on the bar if you fancy sampling our new gin bar...there's something very twisted about drinking gin out of china!

This will be a busy party night (the last mad hatters was nearly capacity) so as long as you are in before 10.30pm you will be admitted

See you there!

xxxx

(We're ALL mad here)

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What an amazing night the mad hatter nights are! Gutted I wont be able to make this!! Anyone who goes will be gaurenteed a great night with the club truly turned into the "rabbit hole".

Jealous! I wanted to break out my mad hatter outfit again!

Oh go on darling you've twisted my arm I'll be your human buffet. Add me to the list along with danmarino. Twice in one weekend lol I'll be moving in next. Xx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Oh go on darling you've twisted my arm I'll be your human buffet. Add me to the list along with danmarino. Twice in one weekend lol I'll be moving in next. Xx "

yay!!!!! I bagsy first nibble!!

Of course you can. Can't wait x

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Bloody hell, ALL of the overnight stays have been booked!!!! So I'm sorry folks but if you want somewhere to crash out, we can recommend the Travelodges in Bromborough and Birkenhead, the Premier Inn Birkenhead or The Village in Bromborough. There is also a nice little B & B called the Bebington B & B

xx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Just 2 single guy places left! Be quick fellas! xx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

No single guy places left now, soz x

The last one was so much fun, really looking forward to this one.

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Looks like there could be an interesting twist to this party...watch this space!

By *hestercazWoman  over a year ago

Chester

Would I look like a total tit if I turned up in costume? Was thinking a not so innocent Alice

By *nJ_NW_cplCouple  over a year ago

wirral

We may be able to find the odd mad hat but other than that we probably wont have much on

"Looks like there could be an interesting twist to this party...watch this space! "

Intriguing

"Looks like there could be an interesting twist to this party...watch this space! "

Oh want to know now, can't wait for saturday, going to be so much fun

Birkenhead/Liverpool

You may have noticed that Cupids are running the same theme as us this Saturday? So we are running an inter club competition! lol

We will be looking at costumes and the best dressed couple/single will receive a voucher to get into Cupids for free! The best dressed at Cupids will receive a free entry to come to us

We also have a gorgeous lady who will be our human buffet and as active supporters of the Terrence Higgins Trust, we are going to do a fundraiser...if you want a nibble on her, you will need to agree to 50p on your bill which will go in the Terrence Higgins pot. We make regular donations to them and they will be delighted to receive these additional funds xx

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"You may have noticed that Cupids are running the same theme as us this Saturday? So we are running an inter club competition! lol

We will be looking at costumes and the best dressed couple/single will receive a voucher to get into Cupids for free! The best dressed at Cupids will receive a free entry to come to us

We also have a gorgeous lady who will be our human buffet and as active supporters of the Terrence Higgins Trust, we are going to do a fundraiser...if you want a nibble on her, you will need to agree to 50p on your bill which will go in the Terrence Higgins pot. We make regular donations to them and they will be delighted to receive these additional funds xx"

Great idea

"You may have noticed that Cupids are running the same theme as us this Saturday? So we are running an inter club competition! lol

We also have a gorgeous lady who will be our human buffet and as active supporters of the Terrence Higgins Trust, we are going to do a fundraiser...if you want a nibble on her, you will need to agree to 50p on your bill which will go in the Terrence Higgins pot. We make regular donations to them and they will be delighted to receive these additional funds xx"

Really worthwhile and I shall certainly be taking part

Birkenhead/Liverpool

So whether you guys are going to Cupids or coming to Townhouse, you can have a wild time, have a chance at winning a free entry AND raise money for charity!

Shame we can't do a live stream from the 2 clubs! But I can see a lot of people having a problem with that...would be fun though! lol

Birkenhead/Liverpool

1 single guy place has come available for a lucky member (that sounds filthy! lol) PM me asap to snap it up!

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Right that single guy place has now been taken so we are fully booked.

I am getting SO many calls about this event, so please please be early to gain admission and avoid disappointment

Thanks!

xxx

Hope tonight n the nibble me table raises lots of money for 1 of my fav causes n OMG is your table going to have the time of her life especially if you blindfold her vicky as thats how i always do it when i do them at cupids coz then its a game of who has cream under their nose n had a naughty nibble lol Have a fabulous night guys as i am sure you will just gutted i cant come play coz sounds like one hell of giggle is going to be had by all at both venues

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Can't wait for this party!!! Currently transforming the club into a wonderland!

Can't wait for this one. Bring on round 2 for me

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Can't wait for this one. Bring on round 2 for me "

....and I am sure you will taste delicious! xx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

OMG!!! What a party guys!!!

Sooo many sexy people and we managed to raise some money for the Terrence Higgins Trust too

There seemed to be f*cking going on in every nook and cranny! lol

Thanks to everybody who came along and made our Mad Hatters party a fantabulous night! mwah! xxxx