FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > Cupids Alice in Sexy Wonderland

Cupids Alice in Sexy Wonderland

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Cupids are holding a Alice in Sexy Wonderland party on Saturday 25th April from 8pm til 3am.

Cupids turning into a sexy wonderland with all you Alice's, Mad Hatters, Mr Rabbit's etc etc

prizes, buffet, punch and lots lots more for the evening

Please remember to arrive early to secure entry as this is seeming to be a very popular event

why not pop your names down here to let everyone else know who is coming along

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

I'm coming, ordered dress last night

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

I'll be there playing the tunes again. Anything goes this time tho, 60s 70s 80s 90s and very naughties . Xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Likely to be coming along with a posse of single fems! Can you order some super hot guys for us to play with Kimmy? - pretty please??

Il be there as always x

Anyone going Friday night? Xx

"Likely to be coming along with a posse of single fems! Can you order some super hot guys for us to play with Kimmy? - pretty please?? "

i can certainly do my best for you all

"Il be there as always x"

and so you should be too lol, going to be a great night i know that

"I'll be there playing the tunes again. Anything goes this time tho, 60s 70s 80s 90s and very naughties . Xx"

The one and only genius on the decks

"Likely to be coming along with a posse of single fems! Can you order some super hot guys for us to play with Kimmy? - pretty please??

i can certainly do my best for you all "

Aww thanks lovely!! You and the ladies always do a fabulous job! - that's why we all keep coming back!!

I'll be there with Claremarie, Fab Queen and Dirty Filthy Milf - so if you're a hot single guy or couple wondering where to go on Saturday night - come and say hi!!

Sounds like a great night. I'll have to try and get along

"Sounds like a great night. I'll have to try and get along"

Well if you're going alone Hun, feel free to come and join the girls for a drink at the bar! x

"Sounds like a great night. I'll have to try and get along

Well if you're going alone Hun, feel free to come and join the girls for a drink at the bar! x"

Thanks I definitely will x

Well if you're going alone Hun, feel free to come and join the girls for a drink at the bar! x

Thanks I definitely will x"

Great - see you there! I'll be the tall woman looking like a white rabbit gone terribly wrong!!

Burnley

Thanks I definitely will x"

Its a very friendly club. You will be well looked after by both the staff and the regulars

Great - see you there! I'll be the tall woman looking like a white rabbit gone terribly wrong!! "

Haha I shouldn't miss you then lol x

Its a very friendly club. You will be well looked after by both the staff and the regulars"

Thanks I'm looking forward to it. Just need a lift now lol

Its a very friendly club. You will be well looked after by both the staff and the regulars

Thanks I'm looking forward to it. Just need a lift now lol"

Try putting a call out on your status Hun! Usually works for me if my car's poorly!

Try putting a call out on your status Hun! Usually works for me if my car's poorly! "

I'll give it a go x

Try putting a call out on your status Hun! Usually works for me if my car's poorly!

I'll give it a go x"

Cool! The girls and I are out near you Friday night too! Pm me if you want more info Hun! Xx

I'll give it a go x

Cool! The girls and I are out near you Friday night too! Pm me if you want more info Hun! Xx"

I tried to message you but I'm not a site supporter

By *irty filthy milfWoman  over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

"I'll be there with Claremarie, Fab Queen and Dirty Filthy Milf - so if you're a hot single guy or couple wondering where to go on Saturday night - come and say hi!! "

Not 100% for me yet waiting in my sitter

Cupids and Townhouse are having an interclub competition for their Alice in Sexy Wonderland and The Mad Hatters Tea Party.

First prize for best dressed at either club will win a pass into the other.

Looking forward to seeing all the costumes in both clubs for the inter club event.

what a fabulous reason to get your creative caps on and slip into whatever character you choose for the Alice in Sexy Wonderland at Cupids and the Mad Hatters Tea Party at Townhouse.

Anyone wishing to offer themselves for a 'Human 'eat me' Buffet' at Cupids on the night to join Townhouse in raising 50p a nibble for the Terrence Higgins Trust then please get intouch.

Wishing everyone who attends both events a fabulous evening and good luck everyone.

Now dont be late for your very important date it just gets "Curiouser and curiouser"

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"Cupids and Townhouse are having an interclub competition for their Alice in Sexy Wonderland and The Mad Hatters Tea Party.

Looking forward to seeing all the costumes in both clubs for the inter club event.

what a fabulous reason to get your creative caps on and slip into whatever character you choose for the Alice in Sexy Wonderland at Cupids and the Mad Hatters Tea Party at Townhouse.

Anyone wishing to offer themselves for a 'Human 'eat me' Buffet' at Cupids on the night to join Townhouse in raising 50p a nibble for the Terrence Higgins Trust then please get intouch.

Wishing everyone who attends both events a fabulous evening and good luck everyone.

Now dont be late for your very important date it just gets "Curiouser and curiouser""

love this

Picking my outfit up today x

somewhere only i know!

"Cupids and Townhouse are having an interclub competition for their Alice in Sexy Wonderland and The Mad Hatters Tea Party.

Now dont be late for your very important date it just gets "Curiouser and curiouser""

You can put me on the buffet table

Now dont be late for your very important date it just gets "Curiouser and curiouser"

You can put me on the buffet table "

thank you hun im sure we will make lots for the Terrence Higgins Trust to put with Townhouse.

many thanks

love this

Picking my outfit up today x"

somewhere only i know!

thank you hun im sure we will make lots for the Terrence Higgins Trust to put with Townhouse.

many thanks"

Think we should raise the bar to 50p for ladies and £1 for guys??

many thanks

Think we should raise the bar to 50p for ladies and £1 for guys??"

Sounds like a plan Hun!

many thanks

dont miss out ladies and gents on two gorgeous ladies on the 'nibble me' human charity buffet table and all in the cause of The Terrence Higgins Trust along with Townhouse

Burnley

many thanks

If I'm having to pay a full 1 pound then I'll be having more than the solitary malteaser that I had off you birthday cake

somewhere only i know!

many thanks

If I'm having to pay a full 1 pound then I'll be having more than the solitary malteaser that I had off you birthday cake "

Just as long as there's not a chocolate sprinkle trail again and you'll be too busy on the decks!!

I've not got a special outfit so will lingerie or a basque be ok? X

somewhere only i know!

I've not got a special outfit so will lingerie or a basque be ok? X"

You don't need a special outfit just wear what your comfortable in

many thanks

dont miss out ladies and gents on two gorgeous ladies on the 'nibble me' human charity buffet table and all in the cause of The Terrence Higgins Trust along with Townhouse"

Well - one gorgeous lady and me!! And if there are malteasers and chocolate sprinkles they're mine - mine I say! mwah hah hah!!

somewhere only i know!

many thanks

dont miss out ladies and gents on two gorgeous ladies on the 'nibble me' human charity buffet table and all in the cause of The Terrence Higgins Trust along with Townhouse

Well - one gorgeous lady and me!! And if there are malteasers and chocolate sprinkles they're mine - mine I say! mwah hah hah!! "

Ha ha I would go as far as gorgeous though and you might have to go below my navel for the sprinkles lol

Burnley

many thanks

If I'm having to pay a full 1 pound then I'll be having more than the solitary malteaser that I had off you birthday cake

Just as long as there's not a chocolate sprinkle trail again and you'll be too busy on the decks!!"

I'm allowed a bit of time off lol xx

Burnley

many thanks

Well - one gorgeous lady and me!! And if there are malteasers and chocolate sprinkles they're mine - mine I say! mwah hah hah!!

Ha ha I would go as far as gorgeous though and you might have to go below my navel for the sprinkles lol "

Peach perfect eating from below the navel, that will be a first and a sight not to be missed xx

somewhere only i know!

many thanks

Just as long as there's not a chocolate sprinkle trail again and you'll be too busy on the decks!!

I'm allowed a bit of time off lol xx"

Not like you to be a 5 minute wonder lol

many thanks

Ha ha I would go as far as gorgeous though and you might have to go below my navel for the sprinkles lol

Peach perfect eating from below the navel, that will be a first and a sight not to be missed xx"

Not one you'll see on Saturday hun - I'll benext to milf having food eaten off me!! Having palpitations already!

Burnley

many thanks

I'm allowed a bit of time off lol xx

Not like you to be a 5 minute wonder lol "

I never am, and I get more than 5 minutes lol xx

Burnley

many thanks

Peach perfect eating from below the navel, that will be a first and a sight not to be missed xx

Not one you'll see on Saturday hun - I'll benext to milf having food eaten off me!! Having palpitations already! "

Note to self... Don't have any tea on Saturday xx

somewhere only i know!

many thanks

Not one you'll see on Saturday hun - I'll benext to milf having food eaten off me!! Having palpitations already!

Note to self... Don't have any tea on Saturday xx"

Oi cheeky what ya trying to say?

Burnley

many thanks

Oi cheeky what ya trying to say?"

With 2 sexy ladies covered in food there will be plenty for me to eat and a lot better than fish n chips. Why is that cheeky?

somewhere only i know!

many thanks

With 2 sexy ladies covered in food there will be plenty for me to eat and a lot better than fish n chips. Why is that cheeky? "

You'll still be hungry won't fit that much food on the 2 of us lol

Burnley

many thanks

With 2 sexy ladies covered in food there will be plenty for me to eat and a lot better than fish n chips. Why is that cheeky?

You'll still be hungry won't fit that much food on the 2 of us lol "

Who says your only being covered once. My tea for £2, I couldn't even buy a sandwich at tesco for that . Do you have a meal deal for £3 with a drink included xx

somewhere only i know!

many thanks

Who says your only being covered once. My tea for £2, I couldn't even buy a sandwich at tesco for that . Do you have a meal deal for £3 with a drink included xx"

I say I'm only being covered once . And you can beggar off with your meal deal shite

Burnley

many thanks

Who says your only being covered once. My tea for £2, I couldn't even buy a sandwich at tesco for that . Do you have a meal deal for £3 with a drink included xx

I say I'm only being covered once . And you can beggar off with your meal deal shite "

Hahaha xx

Have a great time tonight guys as i am sure you all will

Make sure ya take loads of piccies of the club for me coz kim was hard at it yesterday with some wicked hand crafted themed decorations

Gutted i cant join ya as you all know i just love being a human nibble me table so raid ya piggy banks fill ya faces n hope ya raise oodles of pennies for this very worthy cause

Good luck to all for the fabby win a trip to the townhouse comp coz this is an amazing way of bringing the community together in a fun friendly lets get an inter club party scene going with vicky n kimmy delighting us with fun filled evenings n collaborations for all enjoy

tonights the night for the welcoming to the wonderland everyone!

let party begin!

somewhere only i know!

"tonights the night for the welcoming to the wonderland everyone!

let party begin!

"

Not long now

» Add a new message to this topic