FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > Spanish Greedy Girl

Spanish Greedy Girl

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eanandJulie OP   Couple  over a year ago

Doncaster

Friday night 28th at La Chambre, we have a very sexy very greedy Spanish lady who is looking to entertain you boys, Defenatly one not to miss guys

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Doncaster

Sorry wrong date , Wednesday 2nd November 7:30pm till 12 midnight

Doncaster

We spoke with the Spanish lady and she is looking for a number of things xx she would like to do a gangbang in an open room, she's also looking to be a greedy girl in a controlled room with prob upto 2 or 3 guys max at a time for those who are not into the crowd thing and for those who are a bit more shy she will also entertain in private rooms too

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Believe me she is hot I met her on Friday on my first visit to club has started my tour only got as far as locker room and she grabbed my trousers and freed my cock and sucked it hard mmm amazing then I carried on my Tour of this lovely club thanks for a great night

By *tudent101Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Wow would love to come in Spanish myself would love to speak dirty in Spanish with her x

Doncaster

"Believe me she is hot I met her on Friday on my first visit to club has started my tour only got as far as locker room and she grabbed my trousers and freed my cock and sucked it hard mmm amazing then I carried on my Tour of this lovely club thanks for a great night"

Doncaster

Lots of people coming on Wednesday, guys don't miss out this is going to be a wild night and the guys are going to go home with a big smile on there faces xx

By *ornybobBuilderMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

» Add a new message to this topic