FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > FOCUS! Erotic, Boudoir & Fetish Photoshoot @ Townhouse 2nd Feb

FOCUS! Erotic, Boudoir & Fetish Photoshoot @ Townhouse 2nd Feb

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ownhouseTwosome OP   Couple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

**Please note that this is a ticketed event due to high demand. You can book and pay for your £10 ticket direct with me **

Want some fetish, boudoir, edgy or stylish photos for your personal collection or for your online profile? Fancy getting behind the camera and testing out your skills?

This event is what we call an open shoot. We invite photographers whether you be pro, semi pro or amateur and ?models of all shapes, sizes and age. No experience needed; it's all about getting together to create some great shots for mutual use and enjoyment.

Couples can come along and just take their own photos for personal use; it really is up to you!

You just pay a tenner to attend regardless of which side of the camera you are on and bring all your kit along with you as we don't supply anything like lighting or props, clothes or wigs. We don't supply photographers or models; you turn up on the day and chat to each other on arrival and agree what you all want to get out of the day. Some ?models bring their own photographers, some couples come together with their camera or camera phone, some come alone and hope to meet up with someone to take their much wanted shots.

We open our doors at 1.30pm and close at 6pm, so plenty of time for you to take advantage of our facilities and have a great day!

We ask that you don't bring your own food or drink and purchase

from us.

Places are limited as we don't want the club packed so as to enable you to spread out and bring all your kit without bring on top of each

other.

This is NOT a play/swinging event. It is purely a photography event and everybody is welcome, including non members

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Birkenhead/Liverpool

I have 10 places left for this event now.

You must book and pay for a place now, you can't just turn up on the day anymore due to demand and monitoring numbers xx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Just 5 places left for this event!!!!!!!

If you want to make Townhouse your profile picture studio for the day, then book in!!!!

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Just 2 places left and this event is then closed!

Birkenhead/Liverpool

We are now FULLY BOOKED for this event. Sorry folks xx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

I've had people ask to go on the reserve for this event and I can't take anymore reserve names, I'm really sorry.

The next FOCUS is on Saturday 6th April xx

» Add a new message to this topic