FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Forum alert notification and finding replies easier

Forum alert notification and finding replies easier

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ddictedToLove OP   Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

One thing that would help is getting an alert, when someone replies to your comment, so you can easily find someone whose replying to you.

Also maybe replies that appear under the original reply like they do on YouTube and not the bottom.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

You can get an alert if you go to the Email Notifications link and select from there.

It then syncs to all devices with a pop-up message received in my email in-box. Plus once back online here, the Message box is highlighted as is the individual message until you've read it!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes only thinking that today too

Things just get lost in there and it’s hard work locating stuff you’ve taken a previous interest in

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

"You can get an alert if you go to the Email Notifications link and select from there.

It then syncs to all devices with a pop-up message received in my email in-box. Plus once back online here, the Message box is highlighted as is the individual message until you've read it!"

I

I think the op was asking for notifications on relation to responses on the forums

Cheltenham

"You can get an alert if you go to the Email Notifications link and select from there.

It then syncs to all devices with a pop-up message received in my email in-box. Plus once back online here, the Message box is highlighted as is the individual message until you've read it!"

I know inbox messages but I mean forum alerts.

Cheltenham

It then syncs to all devices with a pop-up message received in my email in-box. Plus once back online here, the Message box is highlighted as is the individual message until you've read it!I

I think the op was asking for notifications on relation to responses on the forums "

Yeah, that’s it

Cheltenham

"Yes only thinking that today too

Things just get lost in there and it’s hard work locating stuff you’ve taken a previous interest in

"

At least I’m not the only one.

Exactly because you have to scroll through tons of messages just to find them and conversations between people get mixed up.

» Add a new message to this topic