FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Revealing personal details

Revealing personal details

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have been told that someone has revealed my full name and address on their profile. This is obviously a major concern. He has me blocked so I can't see for myself. What do I do??

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Report to Admin

If you can't see his report profile button on his profile then hit contact admin at the bottom of the page. Good luck as it's not a nice thing to have happen to you. xx

Thanks. Couldnt report his profile as he has me blocked. I'll use the contact admin route.

"Thanks. Couldnt report his profile as he has me blocked. I'll use the contact admin route. "

Contact, second reason down on the list. xx

By *ornyAndHung4FunMan  over a year ago

Lisburn

Hope the tosser is banned, this is one of the exact reasons why I started the 'red x' topic in the forum.

Hope they are removed from the site for good! And hope this doesn't cause you to much stress

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Hope the tosser is banned, this is one of the exact reasons why I started the 'red x' topic in the forum.

Hope they are removed from the site for good! And hope this doesn't cause you to much stress "

For curiosity and no disrespect to the OP...but how do you know this accusation is true that you can call someone you don't know or know if they have done anything a tosser?

Please, let people ask for advice without abusing other people.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Thanks. Couldnt report his profile as he has me blocked. I'll use the contact admin route. "

Go the the profile and on the left hand side where the blue menu is you will still see a REPORT button.

Thanks. Im just pissed off. He's accused me of blackmail privately which was absolute bollocks, and because I called his bluff he has gone mental.

Do admin respond quickly to this kind of stuff?

Its absolutely true, someone's just read his exact wording to me and he's threatening to reveal other stuff.

Fuck knows where he got the info.

"Thanks. Im just pissed off. He's accused me of blackmail privately which was absolute bollocks, and because I called his bluff he has gone mental.

"

If you type something in the forum you shouldn't have then yes, very quickly

Joking apart, they normally do though you never find out what they have done if anything though.

By *ornyAndHung4FunMan  over a year ago

Lisburn

My comment would quite clearly depend on the fact of the statement being true!!!

If it's true, then they are a tosser, or maybe you wouldn't be annoyed at all if your name and address was posted on an online sex site?

Think your maybe looking for posts to critise, why jump down my throat for supporting another member from such a vile action?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Thanks. Im just pissed off. He's accused me of blackmail privately which was absolute bollocks, and because I called his bluff he has gone mental.

"

they sure do if they are logged in of course.

I am going to shut this now as you have your advice and no disrespect to you but it shouldn't really be getting discussed on here.

Report xx

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"My comment would quite clearly depend on the fact of the statement being true!!!

If it's true, then they are a tosser, or maybe you wouldn't be annoyed at all if your name and address was posted on an online sex site?

Think your maybe looking for posts to critise, why jump down my throat for supporting another member from such a vile action?"

If you think that is jumping down your throat you must be a very sensitive person.

Now please, check out the forum rules and have some respect for other users.