FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > SPAM e-mails

SPAM e-mails

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rummiePartyMan OP   Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Hi

I've just received an e-mail to my Hotmail account from Fab (fabulous@fabswingers.com) notifying me of a new message in my inbox.

It gave the name of the profile that it was from which is not one that I recognise, and which sounded a bit "dodgy" I shan't repeat it here just in case.

The message does NOT appear in my message box at all. The dodgy title to the e-mail "Hiya Daddy" (!) rings bells though like I've seen something like this before which also didn't appear in the message list.

Something is going on, and I don't know what it is. I can ignore something like this the first time, but when it gets repetitive it gets annoying.

Can someone look into why I'm getting e-mails notifying me of messages that I'm not getting please?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Someone has messaged you then left the site or been taken off the site by the sounds of it.

By *s.KerryTV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

I am sure I have read Fab do not send emails per se so to my mind it would be purely spam and nothing more

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Contact us privately with the username so we can check

A bunch of spam accounts registered last night but were soon dealt with it may be related

Admin