FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Multiple area/postcode searches

Multiple area/postcode searches

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *itchfield OP   Man  over a year ago

Portsmouth

At the moment when you are browsing you can search for people based on the part of the country they are in and a specific postcode.

It would be great if you could search 2 areas at once and pick multiple postcodes. For instance, searching Wales is fine but living in Cardiff North Wales is a bit of a pain to get to.

If I could search Wales & South West that would help. It'd be even better if I could search Swansea, Cardiff, Newport & Bristol which are all cities that I can get to relatively quickly/easily (but excludes the vast chunks of Wales and the South West that are remote).

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

here here!!!

im with you on that one....

its also a pain cos people dont know wot catergory they shud be in, we in yorkshire but listed as east midlands cos no yorkshire, but have found some sheffield people in north east/west...

I agree. Would be good to be more spefic with postcodes eg PA covers thousands square miles lol

would make search more user friendly. I could do with being to search north east and west to people from Yorkshire in my search.

All good points that have been raised, how about if fabs changed to a county search?

Also when browsing I can search for people of a particular age but what about if they put a box to enhance the search such as the example below:

I want to search for single women and couples between 30 and 40 looking for men aged 25 - 35. Otherwise I end up trawling through people i'm looking for not looking for me.

Maybe this should be added to the site supporter features??

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

the age range selection does seem to fail where one half of the couple, who happens to be the 2nd member, is outside yr range - yet they stil show up on yr search as the function seems to only recognise the first age (not both)

» Add a new message to this topic