FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Answers from site owners contact

Answers from site owners contact

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How long do folk have to wait for an answer to a contact e mail sent to site owners/ admins ??.....have been waiting OVER 2 WEEKS !!!!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

Same here, but I assume it’s because of Christmas.

By *mmixtapeCouple  over a year ago

middle earth

I've never had a response don't hd your breath

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

"How long do folk have to wait for an answer to a contact e mail sent to site owners/ admins ??.....have been waiting OVER 2 WEEKS !!!!"

Its entirely possible that they've been on holiday and yours isn't the only message they have to deal with.

Having said that, I don't know anyone who has had a direct reply.

Starting a thread is unlikely to speed up the process though, no matter how frustrated you are.

E

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It depends on what it is for as to whether you will get an answer.

It is explained in the FAQ's that you may not get an answer. If you do get an answer with advice of what to do next then it is probably best doing that

https://www.fabswingers.com/articles/FAQ#no_response

We do this for fun and get hundreds of mails a day so we can't respond personally to questions about the site or your account. We recommend if you have a problem or can't figure out how something works, you post to the site help forum. If we responded to everything that people sent us, we'd spend all our time (and more!) doing that and not improving/running/fixing the site. Or, we'd have to employ customer service goons to read and respond to questions from a minority of users at everyone's expense and we'd not be able to do as much as we can for so little cost to you. We do read all mail you send and encourage feedback. If you have reported a problem with the site we will fix it.