FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Location, location, location

Location, location, location

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *AB FRiDAY OP   Couple  over a year ago

Norfolk, Lincs, Cambs and

We see the club review page has re appeared. Can this be updated please?

Some clubs are no longer trading as listed. Outdated links to websites etc. Maybe have closed clubs in a different section or an icon detailing this so people know?

The Milf Club is a party run at VA in Tempsford in Bedfordshire. Why is this listed as Peterborough? This location information is incorrect and misleading. Surely all parties should be listed under the correct club and location?

Can the region's be updated also? for example. Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Lincolnshire, Norfolk, Suffolk. Surely this is an easy upgrade to do and would make the site better.

Thank you in anticipation of a reply.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

Anyone?

By *assage_noirMan  over a year ago

1The Angel

There are a few updates that needs to be done.

"There are a few updates that needs to be done. "

Definitely. Our fear is genuine good people are leaving this site to join new up to date and new sites.

It happens, I remember everyone leaving SH to come join this one.

Fabs need to stay ahead of the game.

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

I agree, updates are what keeps website, businesses and hopefully in the near future sexlives alive.

As for the title of this Thread, I thought you were talking about Kirstie and Phil from C4. Have you tried to PM the site owners direct, or will you get blocked for 24 hours?

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

As for geographical regions whichever way the site chooses to adopt will never please everyone.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

They could be waiting for everything to settle down to see who will still be trading before they remove any, but if you have concrete knowledge that a place has sadly closed, send a message to Admin from the contact link. You may not get an answer as the FAQ's advise but they will look into it. The same for locations of the clubs.

Be patient though

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

PS I have shut this as I am having to remove posts that encourage people to break forum rules