FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Why can't we search for body type?

Why can't we search for body type?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onychub OP   Man  over a year ago

telford, Wolves & Shrews

hi FAB Admin team

I love this site, but it has one HUGE problem. if like me your only attracted to large and very large ladies, why oh why cant I search body type in the search tool? I have to go by just a profile pic (if there is one), or click on every profile to see their personal details. Its so slow, I'm almost getting to the point of giving up using this site.

FAB admin team, can you PLEASE add this button to the search.?

what I don't understand is we as swingers are a respectful bunch & we all have our boundaries, what we like or don't like & it's not a 'choice', its hard wired in our brains, we are who we are...

So the FAB search tool ALLOWS us to be "ageist" so we choose what age we are looking for, it also allows you to be "raciest" and choose the ethnicity of who your attracted too. So why oh why can't I be "sizeist" and choose the body type of who I'm attracted to. I cant change what I like, yet I'm discriminated against on this site by not being able to search for body type....

PLEASE FAB ADMIN TEAM PLEASE ADD BODY TYPE TO THE SEARCH PAGE.......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *DW1983Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen, Leeds, Sheffield

I think we've been here before, and whilst I agree with the idea in principle, for every one person who agrees another usually says it'd mean they missed out on some people who the search would filter out, or it would mean even more attention for the 'conventionally attractive' women to the detriment of others.

From a personal point of view, I'm not looking for bbws, for example, so would find it useful to filter search results. But at the same time its not the end of the world to have to scroll a bit more, and occasionally have ended up talking to people who aren't people I'd want to play with (so wouldn't have searched for) for other reasons.

By *onychub OP   Man  over a year ago

telford, Wolves & Shrews

hi JDW

thanks for adding. I see your point but for you its not a problem as your not into BBW's. the ratio of bbw to skinny women on this site is probably 6 to 1. So for you you only see one bbw for every 7 profiles you view. For people like me, it's the other way, 6 I'm not interested in to see 1 I might be, it take so much extra time. Also your point about skipping a demography like BBW or fat guys who might be left out, look at it this way. if your not into bbw's then it makes no difference your not going to meet someone your not attracted too just because they come up in your search are you?. currently FAB allow you to skip an age range and also their race, this is main my point. Why is ok to discriminate against someone for liking a certain body type like me and not someone who uses the current search tool to filter out old and/or non white people to let someone just look for a white man is his 20'S ????

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

Have you tried looking on the hot pics section by category?

No guarantee you'll find what you're looking for but it's an idea.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I personally don't see myself as skinny nor BBW or athletic I would say I was reasonably slim so it gets too complicated especially if you have couples who have different body shapes

"hi FAB Admin team

I love this site, but it has one HUGE problem. if like me your only attracted to large and very large ladies, why oh why cant I search body type in the search tool? I have to go by just a profile pic (if there is one), or click on every profile to see their personal details. Its so slow, I'm almost getting to the point of giving up using this site.

FAB admin team, can you PLEASE add this button to the search.?

what I don't understand is we as swingers are a respectful bunch & we all have our boundaries, what we like or don't like & it's not a 'choice', its hard wired in our brains, we are who we are...

So the FAB search tool ALLOWS us to be "ageist" so we choose what age we are looking for, it also allows you to be "raciest" and choose the ethnicity of who your attracted too. So why oh why can't I be "sizeist" and choose the body type of who I'm attracted to. I cant change what I like, yet I'm discriminated against on this site by not being able to search for body type....

PLEASE FAB ADMIN TEAM PLEASE ADD BODY TYPE TO THE SEARCH PAGE......."

I agree with the OP. But I’d probably extend the concerns to say that the search criteria are considerably lacking in general, and would benefit an overhaul to allow the search function to be a bit more comprehensive and useful, overall.

By *zoreanMan  over a year ago

Witney

This is one feature that is long overdue!!

Overall, the whole website should undergo revamping since you guys are definitely making some nice money on it.

Furthermore, flash player is dead, RIP!

» Add a new message to this topic