FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Fab roadmap

Fab roadmap

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amantha TS OP   Woman  over a year ago

Swindon

With Boris announcing the roadmap for England out of C-19, it would be good for site Admin to let us know at what point they intend to lift the (necessary) blocks put on the site.

The majority of us have been patient and kept supporting Fab for the past year, give us all a bit more hope as to when we can get full access back to all the site features?

Thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The site isn't restricted to England though so they'd need to have different rules for different areas. The guidance here has always been 'if you are sticking to local rules then you are ok'

I imagine they will be watching all of the country road maps and it would make sense to turn things back on when the last one allows contact again

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I am guessing they would be guided by what happens with lifting of the restrictions by the Gov

Swindon

Take both points on board but it would be nice to have an update on their plans. Last update on the linked page from the meets button was 30 weeks ago. With so many people now hopeful for restrictions being lifted it would be nice to know when we're likely to get full functionality of the site back, even if it's just in line with Government steps.

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

Not really bothered to be honest. Profiles tell me what I need to know.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Take both points on board but it would be nice to have an update on their plans. Last update on the linked page from the meets button was 30 weeks ago. With so many people now hopeful for restrictions being lifted it would be nice to know when we're likely to get full functionality of the site back, even if it's just in line with Government steps."

If you scroll to the bottom it says

If you are following the local Covid-19 guidance in your country/locality (as some rules are very location specific), as per our post above, that is OK.

This continues to be the case as governments update their guidelines. If you are choosing to meet in a way that follows the guidance at that time, there is no problem.

Admin"

Covers it all really

"

Swindon

It doesn't cover it all. There's been no mention of when full site functionality is likely be restored, which is what I'm asking.

Bringing the clubs section back is a great sign that this is happening, and I'm sure it will in time. But there was no announcement, no advertising, just a chance reading of someone happening across it and posting it in the forums.

It would be nice if Admin kept the members informed of changes to the site.

By *hatawasteMan  over a year ago

stafford

"With Boris announcing the roadmap for England out of C-19, it would be good for site Admin to let us know at what point they intend to lift the (necessary) blocks put on the site.

The majority of us have been patient and kept supporting Fab for the past year, give us all a bit more hope as to when we can get full access back to all the site features?

Thanks x"

Do you think that's wise? The government are already saying that there * may be changes to when things can happen.

It seems so many think that somehow we all go back to the Summer of 2019 again in June this year and frankly we won't be.. Only 50% of the nation will have been vaccinated by then.. Crazy to suggest opening things up again.. We need to focus on data not dates and learn to be patient

Not all smash down the drawbridge even when it stays closed..

By *hatawasteMan  over a year ago

stafford

"Take both points on board but it would be nice to have an update on their plans. Last update on the linked page from the meets button was 30 weeks ago. With so many people now hopeful for restrictions being lifted it would be nice to know when we're likely to get full functionality of the site back, even if it's just in line with Government steps.

If you scroll to the bottom it says

If you are following the local Covid-19 guidance in your country/locality (as some rules are very location specific), as per our post above, that is OK.

This continues to be the case as governments update their guidelines. If you are choosing to meet in a way that follows the guidance at that time, there is no problem.

Admin"

Covers it all really

""

More like a Teflon approach I would suggest?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"It doesn't cover it all. There's been no mention of when full site functionality is likely be restored, which is what I'm asking.

Bringing the clubs section back is a great sign that this is happening, and I'm sure it will in time. But there was no announcement, no advertising, just a chance reading of someone happening across it and posting it in the forums.

It would be nice if Admin kept the members informed of changes to the site."

They are, on that thread. There is a post saying if we all stick to what the Gov says on meeting etc we will be within the site rules.

At the moment people still cannot meet as we are in lockdown. If there is any update with the Gov as they do their checks every five weeks then I am sure Admin will update too

» Add a new message to this topic