FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > More details if banned

More details if banned

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I got a timeout 2 days ago. But I've not been on the site for over a week? So it would be very helpful if admin quoted the offending remarks or at least stated the name of the Thread. At least then I'd have some idea why because I can't recall making any remark that I personally knew to be illegal.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *he naughty pairCouple  over a year ago

Bicester

"So I got a timeout 2 days ago. But I've not been on the site for over a week? So it would be very helpful if admin quoted the offending remarks or at least stated the name of the Thread. At least then I'd have some idea why because I can't recall making any remark that I personally knew to be illegal. "

Carful I've known people to get a lifetime ban for asking the exact same question.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So I got a timeout 2 days ago. But I've not been on the site for over a week? So it would be very helpful if admin quoted the offending remarks or at least stated the name of the Thread. At least then I'd have some idea why because I can't recall making any remark that I personally knew to be illegal.

Carful I've known people to get a lifetime ban for asking the exact same question. "

This !

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"So I got a timeout 2 days ago. But I've not been on the site for over a week? So it would be very helpful if admin quoted the offending remarks or at least stated the name of the Thread. At least then I'd have some idea why because I can't recall making any remark that I personally knew to be illegal.

Carful I've known people to get a lifetime ban for asking the exact same question. "

That is not true

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Carful I've known people to get a lifetime ban for asking the exact same question.

This !"

Again, not true

Forum Mod

O o O oo

To the OP, there is no option for a mod to add the comment that you were banned for so it gives an idea in the mail itself

If you go over your posts and see which one has been removed, then check it against the ban reason you will probably be able to figure it out

"To the OP, there is no option for a mod to add the comment that you were banned for so it gives an idea in the mail itself

If you go over your posts and see which one has been removed, then check it against the ban reason you will probably be able to figure it out "

well said

By *he naughty pairCouple  over a year ago

Bicester

That is not true"

You say this isn't true but I saw the message that the person got who asked this question telling them that they had received a lifetime ban as they were a danger to the forum and that if they can request a refund from the site but your not entitled to one. And warning against setting up a new account in order to post again as admin will check via their IP address.

I'd appreciate not being called a lier in future.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

That is not true

You say this isn't true but I saw the message that the person got who asked this question telling them that they had received a lifetime ban as they were a danger to the forum and that if they can request a refund from the site but your not entitled to one. And warning against setting up a new account in order to post again as admin will check via their IP address.

I'd appreciate not being called a lier in future. "

I didn't call you a liar, I said what you posted was untrue

They may well have had a perm ban but it wouldn't be for the reason you say. Normally it would be for having many bans previously or posted something really bad that breaks site rules on your first post or even using a second account to get around a forum ban on another profile

That is not true

They may well have had a perm ban but it wouldn't be for the reason you say. Normally it would be for having many bans previously or posted something really bad that breaks site rules on your first post or even using a second account to get around a forum ban on another profile"

Oooft, owned lol

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

I have had two timeouts now. I thought the reason given was obvious and i learnt from my mistakes. Its hardly the end of the world.

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

That is not true

They may well have had a perm ban but it wouldn't be for the reason you say. Normally it would be for having many bans previously or posted something really bad that breaks site rules on your first post or even using a second account to get around a forum ban on another profile"

I think that's game, set and match.

"I have had two timeouts now. I thought the reason given was obvious and i learnt from my mistakes. Its hardly the end of the world. "

This !

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"To the OP, there is no option for a mod to add the comment that you were banned for so it gives an idea in the mail itself

If you go over your posts and see which one has been removed, then check it against the ban reason you will probably be able to figure it out "

Unfortunately when I've tried that I've not been able to find the offending comment because (of course) they have been deleted by the mod. Also I do post to many threads so it's impossible to remember all of them. Thanks for taking the time to comment anyway.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Even the subject you have been talking about you would forget? Maybe that will jog a memory if it was connected to the ban reason for you to be able to figure out which post it could have been

Forum Mod

O o O oo

To the OP, if Admin are going to change notifications about bans they will let us all know.

By *leaserforPleasureTV/TS  over a year ago

Whitstable

Have done mod work on four forums in the past and the first thing that is done if banning someone is to pm them as to the reason why.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

All sites are different, this one doesn't work like that