FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Messaged then blocked straight away

Messaged then blocked straight away

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exy4youxx OP   Woman  over a year ago

Pontefract

This is starting to get annoying from single blokes and I have a feeling after this thread I will once again have to block SM messaging me as I will get it a lot more ...

I get a message from a SM which shows he's clearly read my profile knowing he will get blocked for sending me a message that clearly states I block for... the main one being don't message with a black silhouette profile picture it will get you blocked ...

My question ... when we report profile surely these idiots should be permanently banned it's causing wemon to leave or block all males and we could be missing that slim chance to find a decent single guy on here

Thoughts xx

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It isn't against rules for people to mail you even if they disregard what is on your profile

If you use your filters to block single men, you could then mail the ones you think will be what you are looking for

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

What isn't suitable for you may well be want someone else is looking for a so why should they be banned from the site

Most likely they simply haven't bothered to read your profile so they won't know your about to ban them

By *ed velvet thornWoman  over a year ago

over the rainbow

"This is starting to get annoying from single blokes and I have a feeling after this thread I will once again have to block SM messaging me as I will get it a lot more ...

I get a message from a SM which shows he's clearly read my profile knowing he will get blocked for sending me a message that clearly states I block for... the main one being don't message with a black silhouette profile picture it will get you blocked ...

My question ... when we report profile surely these idiots should be permanently banned it's causing wemon to leave or block all males and we could be missing that slim chance to find a decent single guy on here

Thoughts xx"

Thats exactly what the block button is for as you say black silhouettes you block however a lot of us don't so would be unfair to the likes of myself who isn't bothered if there's a profile pic or not x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"This is starting to get annoying from single blokes and I have a feeling after this thread I will once again have to block SM messaging me as I will get it a lot more ...

Thoughts xx"

Decent guys have black silhouette profiles too so your potentially missing on finding one cant u just ask for a pic to be sent?

By *ose and her beastCouple  over a year ago

Watford

Just block single men it isn't worth going through hundreds of I know you don't meet single males but messages

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

Most of the guys who message us haven't read our profile or even our status lol. Yes it's annoying like junk mail is but the easiest thing is to just block them. The alternative is to block all guys and trawl through their profiles yourself which will likely waste even more if your time.

By *exy4youxx OP   Woman  over a year ago

Pontefract

That's the thing they HAVE read the profile knowing they are going to get blocked again typical not read the post properly either they do it just to be annoying that's not what fab is supposed to be about

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Tons don't read profiles fully. Or are selective.

The site is fairly open and I think that we just have to put up with the unmatched making contact, if we keep our message filters open.

Perhaps there's an argument for filter options to be expanded, including for those who have no public photos.

By *areToShareCouple  over a year ago

Bingham

Thoughts xx"

They'll never do that...they'd lose too much money from the chancers who cough up a fiver every now then, in the vain hope of thinking they'll get a shag once a month, cheaper than it costs the local hooker for a hand job to completion!

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Thoughts xx"

The filters are there for a reason so your able to use the site as you wish, you have the option to hide and do your own search.or continue to block those who don't fit around whatever your looking for.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thoughts xx"

I had someone slip through my filters just recently, He is younger than I like to talk to. But we have ended up chatting and he’s really nice and pleasant. My point is I think we forget that there are real people on the other end of the message. Yes some are rude, crude and just far too much at times. But if you don’t take a chance you might miss someone good. Just a thought x

By *tripper9Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

Had been talking to a local lady, seemed to have similar experiences and outlooks, getting on well, then she suddenly stopped talking, followed by being blocked, guessing she decided to treat me the way someone previously had treated her?

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

"That's the thing they HAVE read the profile knowing they are going to get blocked again typical not read the post properly either they do it just to be annoying that's not what fab is supposed to be about "

They'll be the ones who think you're just playing hard to get and you really do want them no matter what you say...

Sadly, idiots exist in all shapes, sizes, sexes and colours and there's nothing you can do except not letting their stupidity wind you up.