FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > a slim/skinny room

a slim/skinny room

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *els_Bells OP   Woman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

Seen as there has been a post on there being a bbw room. Should a slim/skinny room be created to stop larger sizes from entering?

As in, on your profile you have to enter a size or shape before you are allowed in?

Would bbw's or bbw's admirers object to this?

And yes, Im playing devils advocate after reading the bbw room thread.

Sorry, but I disagree with sizest rooms whether it is slim or big. Just my opinion.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

next up, big cocks only room.Luckily I have my fake big cock glued to my pants...nobody will notice

Not sure to be honest; I do know there is a huge following of bbw but realistically, if you are chatting to someone but they are not someone you would be interested in, you wouldn't arrange to meet them would you?

yeah yeah, so getting back to this big cocks only room, sounds good to me!

Forum Mod

"yeah yeah, so getting back to this big cocks only room, sounds good to me! "

"yeah yeah, so getting back to this big cocks only room, sounds good to me!

"

u can both join my room at paddysbigcockroom dot com

sorry its only a room for females...and me

Why not just make the entrance to the room narrower or wider depending on who you want let in.

"Why not just make the entrance to the room narrower or wider depending on who you want let in. "

I nearly typed something about changing the size of the goal posts!..oops..I just did!-shame on u laine!

but what if one half of a couple is slim/skinny and one larger where do they fit it we all the same if ya dont wanna play with a fatty then dont same goes for skinny innit

Rather than single people out just use the existing rooms I'm sure all are welcomed

"Why not just make the entrance to the room narrower or wider depending on who you want let in. "

but then I wouldnt be able to get in

Sorry all, I was being a bit facetious about a slim/skinny room after reading the bbw room.

I wouldnt want to have a size room

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

wonder how many blokes would sign up for "little dicks" room?

"wonder how many blokes would sign up for "little dicks" room?"

arent u the owner of that room?

"wonder how many blokes would sign up for "little dicks" room?"

me

Can I have a drinkers only room?

I know lets just have a room for the ones of us that are still breathing ha ha in other words every single member lol. Also I would hate to pay my membership and not be allowed in a room cos I was to young, too old, too skinny, too fat etc., lol

But the entrance to the bbw's/bhm's room being wider wouldn't stop the slimjims getting in, nosirree!

In fact they could stroll in three at a time, so the room would suddenly be overrun with them...

I think perhaps having an entrance blocked by a decent sized weight on a counterbalance mechanism which you would have to shift by standing on the other end of this "see-saw" and having the mass to shift it would be the most viable method.

It does mean some of the taller more muscular bods could get in too, but no methods perfect!

By *aisy100Woman  over a year ago

wakefield

My first post here and I have only used the chatrooms once in months of being a member but if your allowed to have a BBW room that people who are not BBW are not allowed in then you should be allowed a slim, skinny, athletic room that only the above may join. I know this doesnt go for all people but I dont see how people can say to me " oh youve lost too much weight and your getting too thin" but yet if I turned round and said " your putting too much weight on and your looking too fat" then I would be deemed a bitch??

"My first post here and I have only used the chatrooms once in months of being a member but if your allowed to have a BBW room that people who are not BBW are not allowed in then you should be allowed a slim, skinny, athletic room that only the above may join. I know this doesnt go for all people but I dont see how people can say to me " oh youve lost too much weight and your getting too thin" but yet if I turned round and said " your putting too much weight on and your looking too fat" then I would be deemed a bitch??"
a

Hello and welcome to forums.

My point was a spin off from the bbw room thread, as I dont think people should be 'herded' (for want of a better word) into rooms just for bbw's or slim/athletic etc.

As I have said before, I have had abuse from people in chat, and it used to upset me. But now, I think sod it, if you dont like then dont look, and sometimes block.

I dont get the whole issue of people being nasty or abusive, but there are some who thrive on it for some reason. I just block if someone has a go. Its not hard to click a button.

It iis all down to preference and maturity. If you dont like something, move on, if you dont like what is said, block and move on.

I am here for a giggle not to be bitched about or bitched at.

By *aisy100Woman  over a year ago

wakefield

All im saying is its if ok for one body type to have a specific room name/type then its ok for all types to do it.

Both ideas should be scrapped in fact never even thought of in the 1st place, rooms for everyone its down to personal choice whether you chat to/meet people.

"Both ideas should be scrapped in fact never even thought of in the 1st place, rooms for everyone its down to personal choice whether you chat to/meet people."

Exactly! That was my whole point! You dont like, you move on etc.

The whole room for shapes n sizes is a load of bollocks as far as I am concerned!

» Add a new message to this topic