FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Straight Guys

Straight Guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you use the block filter to block somebody both are unable to contact the other person, if a straight guy blocks single guys they are still able to contact them, how about a filter that enables single guys to block straight guys? Just my thoughts after a few messages from straight guys who have messaged me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"If you use the block filter to block somebody both are unable to contact the other person, if a straight guy blocks single guys they are still able to contact them, how about a filter that enables single guys to block straight guys? Just my thoughts after a few messages from straight guys who have messaged me. "

The filters work the same for everyone. There's no such thing as a straight guys filter, just a single guys filter and if you're a single guy it works the same as for everyone else i.e. single guys who you have never mailed/winked before cannot then contact you.

Admin x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for that. But how can single guys who have blocked single guys still contact/ wink at single guys? Because if they have blocked single guys then i cant have mailed/winked at them!

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

" Thanks for that. But how can single guys who have blocked single guys still contact/ wink at single guys? Because if they have blocked single guys then i cant have mailed/winked at them!

"

We've lost the plot a little here. What is your question again? Their filter settings have no effect on who they can contact only on who can contact them.

Admin x

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

"

We've lost the plot a little here. What is your question again? Their filter settings have no effect on who they can contact only on who can contact them.

Admin x"

wonder if he means he wants to block straight guys but allow bi guys to contact

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

" Thanks for that. But how can single guys who have blocked single guys still contact/ wink at single guys? Because if they have blocked single guys then i cant have mailed/winked at them!

"

I may be wrong, but do you mean if I for example block MF Cpls I can then still mail them???

I often do this as I prefer to initiate contact rather than being bombarded with mails from cpls.

I believe the filtee states if you filter a gender / age etx they cannot mail you unless you mail them first, then they can reply. So a single male who has filtered all males from contacting them, can still initiate contact with other males..

And if this isn't what you're asking... Then I have no idea lol

» Add a new message to this topic