FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > filters

filters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The Filters are fab dont get me wrong but if possible could we have one if the couples dont match the criteria they cant mail.

so many times i get mails as one meets it and the other person doesnt,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"The Filters are fab dont get me wrong but if possible could we have one if the couples dont match the criteria they cant mail.

"

+1

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"The Filters are fab dont get me wrong but if possible could we have one if the couples dont match the criteria they cant mail.

"

What criteria?

Admin x

ages

if a couple dont meet the set criterias then neither should get through as they dont match it as a couple.

if you get what i mean

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"ages

if a couple dont meet the set criterias then neither should get through as they dont match it as a couple.

if you get what i mean"

Understood. At the moment filters look to see if one of the couple is within criteria. We're open to feedback from others on this

Admin x

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

Would work better if could distinguish age limits for male & female too as between sarah and myself we have different preferences meaning guyz at our upper limit can mail yet she generally prefers her guys a bit younger

i had a message of a guy who was 57 and a girl who was 32

and he got uppty as i wouldnt meet

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"i had a message of a guy who was 57 and a girl who was 32

and he got uppty as i wouldnt meet"

I've had that where the male was in his 20's and his partner in her 30's hence they are members of my block list so yes blocking a couple where one does not meet the age criteria would be good

"ages

if you get what i mean"

+1 on this filter.

Bucks

"i had a message of a guy who was 57 and a girl who was 32

and he got uppty as i wouldnt meet"

on the opposite, we have had couples where the fem is older but being outside our range so under the idea they'd be blocked ...

whilst Dave ok with older women Sarah only really prefers younger guys, we have set our preferences to allow some room - but if we move our age range higher we get single guys mail whom we have no interest in (but they see they inside age range so try - and get offened if we delete mail without opening)

would be good if admin got round to sorting out segregating the M and F of a couple (not only for the sexuality issues often discussed in the forums) but also ages

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I'd prefer it too. I like to play with both of a couple, so my age range should be both of them, not just one of them.

Bucks

"I'd prefer it too. I like to play with both of a couple, so my age range should be both of them, not just one of them."

are you saying your preferences are different for say the male AND female half of a couple?

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

No, they are the same for both male and female, currently they are set at 45 as a maximum, but if 1 half is over that, they can still pm me, but I have that maximum set for a reason.

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

Perhaps something like a 'only allow' set up..that is directly linked to who can view you, wink you, friends invites, or messages..

Example..If a couple dont want single guys there is no need for single guys to see their profile..let alone send a message.

I like older men but mr doesn't want older women so be good to seperste the m and f age preferences

I agree with requiring both members of a couple to be within the age filter - I've ended up blocking couples all together as so sick of getting messages from ones where the man is way outside of my age range.

"I agree with requiring both members of a couple to be within the age filter - I've ended up blocking couples all together as so sick of getting messages from ones where the man is way outside of my age range. "

Well said: We're now also BLOCKING members who contact us who are outside out preference, it's not the sort of action we like to take.

Swinging has branched out so much, thanks to the internet and the range of individual & couples preferences has too.

I'm sure that making these filters is a tough balancing act, Fab offers a good service, but I'm getting tired of hand filtering the 'wanky men' who keep contacting us

» Add a new message to this topic