FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Rejected photo's

Rejected photo's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ranthamThroat OP   Man  over a year ago

Grantham.

is now getting to ridicule level, am posting pictures that are already on my profile and they are being rejected far too often to be acceptable, if this level of inconsistency continues I won't bother being a site supporter.

Thought it better to raise this here as no point objecting to site owners as only get an automated response.

All my pictures are well within site rules and are clearly of me, if they were compared to me previous postings then I can only assume a photo mod is biased or should use braille.

A very annoyed supporter! !

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

"I can only assume a photo mod should use braille."

bit harsh isnt it

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

if you have an issue with photos getting rejected then keep the photo as rejected and report it to admin who will review..

Abuse of mods is a bit low, they are after all members as yourself.

Grantham.

"I can only assume a photo mod should use braille.

bit harsh isnt it"

no it isn't from my point of view, same standards should apply to all approvals!

when pics are already on a profile they have been deemed acceptable and are clearly of me, so different mod or different whatever....., point is they are there, look and see, if rejected why bother post as they were previously accepted!

Grantham.

"if you have an issue with photos getting rejected then keep the photo as rejected and report it to admin who will review..

Abuse of mods is a bit low, they are after all members as yourself."

My apology to you and mods, I didn't intend to abuse, just to draw attention to the application to acceptable pictures.

I am sorry If I came across badly.

[Removed by poster at 24/09/12 17:50:58]

"if you have an issue with photos getting rejected then keep the photo as rejected and report it to admin who will review..

My apology to you and mods, I didn't intend to abuse, just to draw attention to the application to acceptable pictures.

I am sorry If I came across badly."

Can I ask, did you lift the pictures directly from your own profile to repost? If so, could it be possible that they already had the site watermark at the bottom?

If so, then they will be rejected as being from another site/the web. Upload the original and you will find that it is approved no bother.

Please remember that pic mods have strict guidelines to abide by. They don't pic and choose which pics they should let through. It's not personal choice and to assume that is petty.

Grantham.

I am sorry If I came across badly.

Can I ask, did you lift the pictures directly from your own profile to repost? If so, could it be possible that they already had the site watermark at the bottom?

If so, then they will be rejected as being from another site/the web. Upload the original and you will find that it is approved no bother.

Please remember that pic mods have strict guidelines to abide by. They don't pic and choose which pics they should let through. It's not personal choice and to assume that is petty."

Well thanks for your input.

No I did not pull them from my profile to repost, I used the same method, ie. for my personal files on p.c or usb.

I,with all duw respect, do not feel I am being disrespectful, nor petty, these pictures have previously have been accepted and are on my profile.

I, obviously do not know how much mods have access to private or friends pictures, but they are there as having previously accepted as me and of me with partners, so it, to me not petty but a matter of everyone using same criteria to accept or rejuct previously accepted pictures.

Sorry, I am not being obtuse, just questioning on why not everyone is not applying the same standards...if a picture is acceptable to one it should be acceptable to all!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If they were already on your profile then have been reported and admin have probably removed .. Not a mod

Grantham.

"If they were already on your profile then have been reported and admin have probably removed .. Not a mod"

sorry but I do not see that as an issue as they have been posted, accepted and reposted and nothing is outwith site rules, thanks for comment though ;-(

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Don't abuse mods with insults and yes it was harsh

Check Photo rules.

http://www.fabswingers.com/articles/photo-rules

If you pic is within photo rules then useContact button to contact Admin, leave the rejected pic in your photo section....ask Admin to review