FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > how much abuse should you take on here?

how much abuse should you take on here?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

can anyone suggest how much abuse one person shoudl take on here, I have one lady slagging me off to loads of guys on here, I report each message I get from each guy, in fact had to now report it to police as one guy sent non stop abuse for months, have reported each user to this site, yet they are still allowed to carry on slagging me off to women, can anyone suggest what I can do after I have reported them to this site and it still carries on? I am being good and not naming names though \I think some people need to be named.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

This is from the site FAQs and what happens when you report someone........

If you are having problems with a user please also block them using the "Block User" link on their profile page or by entering their username on your block list

What happens to a report? An admin reviews every single user report we receive. We may permanently suspend a user's account, disable certain aspects of the account or issue them a warning. We won't provide you any feedback on what action we've taken.

By reporting idiots, scammers, spammers and abuse you help make Fab a better place!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)