FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Reporting a fake profile

Reporting a fake profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iscreet Gangbang Parties OP   Couple (MM)  over a year ago

Nottingham & Birmingham

Spoke to a couples profile this afternoon smelt a bit odd. Got their confidence and low and behold the first image I reversed checked from the friends had more hits than Adele. I have reported this for about 4 hrs and nothing.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

It can often be that the Moderators aren't always around to pick up on complaints etc. They will catch up!

By *iscreet Gangbang Parties OP   Couple (MM)  over a year ago

Nottingham & Birmingham

I love your positively but if they just reversed checked new profiles photos then this wouldn't be necessary. I saw the first photo was fake from the start. Just gave them enough rope

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"I love your positively but if they just reversed checked new profiles photos then this wouldn't be necessary. I saw the first photo was fake from the start. Just gave them enough rope

"

Why don't you apply to be a photo moderator? They're often looking for more P Mods.

Lady Astor

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

There's thousands of photos uploaded to the site each day. I agree it's annoying when fake pics are put on here but it would be a full time job to reverse search each one through several engines.

The mod volunteers are generally pretty good at knocking them down, in a couple of days, when they pop up or get reported. I'm sure they're on the lookout for extra volunteers if you'd like to help out

By *s.KerryTV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

Admin do say it can take up to 48 hours for reports to be verified so why not give them a chance?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

reports can take up to 48 hours to be actioned. Thousands of photos are moderated by volunteer mods daily its simply not possible to revere image search every one.