FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > fab dating functionality

fab dating functionality

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been raised before I guess.

I think this site needs a bit of a redesign to try address the main problems that happen on here, namely the amount of single guys verses single women, linked to women being harranged and genuine single guys not getting anything out of being here. Perhaps the site needs to adopt some of the functionality of the likes of bumble or maybe there is a badge displayed if you are genuinely looking for a partner rather just sex ... Something to differentiate and genuinely deal with those that are perhaps here for a more longer term partner than just swinging or getting laid tonight ..

Obviously the site is for swinging couples but really the clientele seem to be evolving to include a huge range of wants needs etc that the functionality of the site is just a bit clunky to accommodate leading to many negative experiences.

Maybe for example .. to participate in the dating element you must have a face picture which only shows to those who also have a face pic able to be viewed by other dating people. Make it private and you don't see anybody's public face pictures as You've made yours private .. I dunno .. some kind of clever software functionality that could better the experience and reduce the negatives...

????

I'll stop rambling..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This isn't a dating site though ..if members want to use it to look for partners then that's up to them .

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

It's a swinging site though?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

My personal opinion is that even on dating sites people have negative experiences. The problem is that some chancers will say what they think people want to hear. You only need read the forums regularly to see that

"My personal opinion is that even on dating sites people have negative experiences. The problem is that some chancers will say what they think people want to hear. You only need read the forums regularly to see that"

I have had negative experiences on both Fab and a dating site very recently. Both times because I wasn't chatting...The dating site behaviour from my personal experience is worse than Fab..

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"My personal opinion is that even on dating sites people have negative experiences. The problem is that some chancers will say what they think people want to hear. You only need read the forums regularly to see that

I have had negative experiences on both Fab and a dating site very recently. Both times because I wasn't chatting...The dating site behaviour from my personal experience is worse than Fab..

"

I've never used a dating site but a couple of friends have. From what they've told me I'd be very wary of them

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Fab could, presumably as a smaller piece of work, add dating/longer term relationship seeking, to the list of user profile interests.

NB - It may already be included: I've not checked.

Rather than expecting all users to be subjected to a major site redesign, as OP suggests, when the site is predominantly for other purposes, it's likely better to work within the existing framework as much as possible. Obviously, fab users have already identified many new features that they'd like, so many will take priority, over minority interests, if dating is viewed as such.

"My personal opinion is that even on dating sites people have negative experiences. The problem is that some chancers will say what they think people want to hear. You only need read the forums regularly to see that

I've never used a dating site but a couple of friends have. From what they've told me I'd be very wary of them "

Yes definitely, the men on them can be very grumpy...

» Add a new message to this topic