FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Deleting verifications

Deleting verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The site has said,it is going to provide a facility to delete [take back]verifications sent to people. When?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

why would you want to take a verification back, if you gave it in the first place

I really DO hope that verifications CAN'T be taken back.

If someone said you are real ... they can't then say you aren't.

Stupid idea.

Can't understand why you'd want to take it back,

you must of ment what you wrote on the verification at the time so leave it as that,

Saying that we dont know the detail so come on spill the beans...lol we might then agree,

God you didnt give someone a verification from a cam or phone who turned out to be man instead of a women!!

Some people have turned out to be alot different,from when we met them.[and not in a good way]ie,no longer a couple,and being very indiscreet with real names etc.We don,t verifiy anyone we hav,nt played with,a drink,web or call,do,es not mean they are swingers.This site is rapidly becoming full of all the weird mummys boys,and silly old pervs.When we meet people,we have a simple test. Would we let them babysit our child,we play if they pass.

"Some people have turned out to be alot different,from when we met them.[and not in a good way]ie,no longer a couple,and being very indiscreet with real names etc.We don,t verifiy anyone we hav,nt played with,a drink,web or call,do,es not mean they are swingers.This site is rapidly becoming full of all the weird mummys boys,and silly old pervs.When we meet people,we have a simple test. Would we let them babysit our child,we play if they pass."

including yourself in those comments

Why would we?,we are what it say,s at the top of the page. "swingers".There are plenty of sites,for all the people who are not "swingers".

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

But they are still real people who you have met....so although you might think differently about them now, at the time they must have been ok for you to verify them.

"When we meet people,we have a simple test. Would we let them babysit our child,we play if they pass."

if I come across mrs doubtfire on here, will point her in your direction xxx

maybe we shud have a none swinging room on fab then they can go and talk about the weather and how many trains they have spotted today lol

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I've looked in my dictionary, and "verification" doesn't appear to mean the same as "feedback" or "review".

If you're not prepared to stand by what you wrote, why did you write it?

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

We hope there is no facility installed to take back a verification, the facility will surely be open to abuse, what if, following a meet / verification we decide the member (s) not for us, what's to stop the member withdrawing the verification out of spite?

"We hope there is no facility installed to take back a verification, the facility will surely be open to abuse, what if, following a meet / verification we decide the member (s) not for us, what's to stop the member withdrawing the verification out of spite? "

yep i agree with you verifications should stay, they are given in good faith, and just cos u dont like a person any more you shouldnt be allowed to take it off. I can be open to misuse by spiteful ppl if that happens

best way is just be careful who you verify and why innit I think lol

I suppose we could just leave the site,and rejoin under a different name.Once again,no one seems to be able to read,and understand our problem.Neither of us has ever done a spiteful thing in our lives.Attack seems to be the only form of defence on here.

swingers are all different...

some like the one on one meets, others like clubs/socails, doesnt mean they are not genuine...

when people hide their veris how can we know what they are like tho...

"swingers are all different...

some like the one on one meets, others like clubs/socails, doesnt mean they are not genuine...

when people hide their veris how can we know what they are like tho..."

i only show social verifications tho cos me sex ones private lololol

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"I suppose we could just leave the site,and rejoin under a different name.Once again,no one seems to be able to read,and understand our problem.Neither of us has ever done a spiteful thing in our lives.Attack seems to be the only form of defence on here."

I'm sorry if you can't tell the difference between disagreement and an attack.

Once again, you have to ask yourself why are you being misunderstood? Whose words are unclear?

We have asked for a veri to be removed once.

A cpl we met no longer a cpl still using the ID.

Any other reason really do's not apply.

Gill

to be honest i think that once verification is left , then thats it!

if someone does turn out not to be what they first appear , dont meet again . simple!

plus if you remove veri you have left for someone , it opens up the window for retaliatory removal

maybe some kind of appeal form where admin could decide if removal is warranted?? xx

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

There have been times when I've verified someone and then later they have gone on to mess me about...not bothering to let me know that their plans have changed, not turning up for meets....and I sometimes have wished that I could have my verification removed from their profile.

It does bother me that I have verified people who have later turned out to be unreliable, but as stated earlier in the thread, the verification was an opinion I held at the time I made it. I can't honestly see how the site can enable verifications to be removed once they have been given.

i think if a verification is to be removed then it would have to be for a very very good reason ,,and if the reason is so bad to remove it then there is the report profile function for this.

just because someone is verified it doesnt mean they are reliable with everyone it just meens that they are who they say they are and the description of the meet if any left on the verification is the bit we look for as well.

if someone has been verified and made a great impact then im sure you will read about it but if not then its a case of play at your own risk realy

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

"There have been times when I've verified someone and then later they have gone on to mess me about...not bothering to let me know that their plans have changed, not turning up for meets....and I sometimes have wished that I could have my verification removed from their profile.

It does bother me that I have verified people who have later turned out to be unreliable, but as stated earlier in the thread, the verification was an opinion I held at the time I made it. I can't honestly see how the site can enable verifications to be removed once they have been given."

Which brings us back to the problem of people being verified by phone or by seeing on webcam.

How on earth can anyone form a reliable opinion of someone on that basis?

Got general chat and directors room and whole lot more plenty for everyone.

Simple really... You meet person/couple,like them,have fun and verify them so gives other people an idea of the kind of person they are going to meet...

We would never verify someone genuine just to get verified back.

Makes us wonder tho,of the OP has veified someone without meeting them and thats why they want to take it back?

"I suppose we could just leave the site,and rejoin under a different name.Once again,no one seems to be able to read,and understand our problem.Neither of us has ever done a spiteful thing in our lives.Attack seems to be the only form of defence on here."

Just verified what we have already said... Delete profile and rejoin under another name... Says it all really..

I think deleting verifications would be good, as some people, once the get the all important verification turn out to be total nutters, or bombard you wi unwanted texts, etc.

I have just had this happen to me that left a webcam verficiation for a guy on here as I did see him on webcam a few months ago and then all of sudden i got message from him after not hearing for months when i went to look at his profile there was my vefticiation plus a totally different photo which was in no way him when i confront him about he just blocked my profile. So i think in some case people there should be a way u can remove them!!

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"I have just had this happen to me that left a webcam verficiation for a guy on here as I did see him on webcam a few months ago and then all of sudden i got message from him after not hearing for months when i went to look at his profile there was my vefticiation plus a totally different photo which was in no way him when i confront him about he just blocked my profile. So i think in some case people there should be a way u can remove them!!"

dont know if admin can do anything about that....might be worth asking

am i right in thinking that when a person deletes thier profile, thier verifications left for others are scrapped too???

Forum Mod

"am i right in thinking that when a person deletes thier profile, thier verifications left for others are scrapped too??? "

Yes thats right,if they're your only verification you will still show up as verified but the verification will be gone

I think there should definately be a function to remove a verification you have left.

If your worried about having your own verification removed by deleting someone elses... then surely that is your own problem and you take that into account when you are deleting a verification?

I know the problem montygirl is talking about, and it would seem to me to actually be quite a common problem.

On the other hand though, i think it's entirely unwise to leave a verification for someone if your really not sure they are a decent person!

"dont know if admin can do anything about that....might be worth asking"

Not being able to verify someone unless you have met them in person would be a start.Socially or play.

remove a verification option makes no difference to us, I doubt anyone would ever feel the need to remove one.

I have verifications that take me through my 6 years with Kaynie, 3 months with Cindy and now my current gf Sasha, some are for me as a single guy, I think all in all they give a true picture of me over a period of time and not just one night at a social event.

I suppose it depends how you write your verifcations, perhaps you leave yourself open to future problems.

Personally I write my verifications based on the social side of the encounter, are they like thier pictures, was thier profile a true representation, are they pushy etc.

What the sex like was between us or indeed if we had sex at all is quite frankly not anyone else's business, good or bad it has no bearing, if it was the best sex I ever had it could possibly be the worst sex you ever had if you met them the next night, we all have different tastes.

I just want to see the basics in a verification, are they real as stated in profile, social skills, etc.

"swingers are all different...

when people hide their veris how can we know what they are like tho...

i only show social verifications tho cos me sex ones private lololol"

when u next in the n/east kitts hun lol i wanna be in ya priv veris hehehehe xxxx

I think under certain circumstances the option to remove isn't a bad bad thing.

If someone has changed the way they play as in from say a hetrosexual couple to a gay single perhaps it does give people reading the thought maybe you may have more varied taste than you have on your own profile?

I met a guy who turned nasty after we'd met. It was almost a Jekyll and Hyde kinda situation. While I agree about what I wrote in the verification at the time, he has blocked me but is still displaying my verification which is slightly annoying so would prefer the option that if you're blocked they shouldn't be allowed to display the verification

» Add a new message to this topic