FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Blocked messages

Blocked messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ntR OP   Man 6 weeks ago

Reading

I tired to send a reply to people I have been exchanging messages with and the spam filter has blocked me. No links, no website addresses in the message - I have no reason why the filter has been activated which is very frustrating.

What's REALLY annoying though is that the message in big red type tells me that it will be unblocked "in a couple of hours". It's no over eight hours later and I still can't message the people I was talking to.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man 6 weeks ago

Newcastle

Hiya op

At times it can also be a word or phrase which triggers the block

You could use the contact us at the bottom of your profile for assistance

By *mmaleiaWoman 6 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

Sign in on another device, it blocked me on my phone once but let me sign in on a laptop

By *ugby 123Couple 6 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

The pop up says

"To protect our users from SPAM or UNWELCOME CONTENT, because your message contained a WEB SITE or UNWELCOME CONTENT it has been blocked. Just hit back and remove the website name or address and the message will be sent This is to protect people like you from receiving spam! PS. please don't try and get around the blocks or your account will be removed"

As you can see it isn't just about websites. Has it cleared for you now OP? If not log out an in again to see if that works.

» Add a new message to this topic