FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Fabbing stories and fantasies.

Fabbing stories and fantasies.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wanepipe OP   Man 2 weeks ago

douglas

Really enjoy the stories/fantasies section. Sometimes though you may have to scroll through 175 post where many are just bookmarking a post with a thumbs up or a comment so that it easier to find said story again through ' your recent posts'or sometimes it is

Used by others to try highjack which causes an argument with other members and out of 175 posts the story is about 6 or 7 of all those posts.

Could it be possible, not unlike a particular social networking site that you could ' like' a story or perhaps call it ' fab' a story? Like the thumbs up but that doesnt get posted on the thread itself.

Just a thought, dont know the ins and outs of building a site but personally i would find, as a user it would be better reading current and old stories without scrolling through a lot of unnecessary. This is not to say all previous things wont happen.

Just a thought love the site, keep up the good work xxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ppydayzzMan 2 weeks ago

Leighton Buzzard

Great idea, I’ve just done exactly as you describe to track story updates! So adding to your frustration also probably, sorry!

By *wanepipe OP   Man 2 weeks ago

douglas

Not at all, sorry if i made it sound like a frustration, just an observation and an idea to make it streamlined.

By *addyFunk72Man 2 weeks ago

Stockton-on-Tees

Fantastic idea

By *tnSuCouple 2 weeks ago

West Wales

Yes and can we have one category for true stories and another for fantasies? Many of the posts are just made up stories, often badly written, which we aren’t interested in and scroll past. However, true stories are a real turn on for us.

By *ularliWoman 2 weeks ago

worcester

This is a great idea.

By *ularliWoman 2 weeks ago

worcester

"Yes and can we have one category for true stories and another for fantasies? Many of the posts are just made up stories, often badly written, which we aren’t interested in and scroll past. However, true stories are a real turn on for us."

I do love a very well written story on here. There is one that I am eagerly awaiting more entries too.

The way the lady writes them draws you in.

By *lim and louiseCouple 2 weeks ago

dromore

There's some good writers on fab both male and female

It's a pity there isn't a section that just has the longer stories ,with out the comments as I can remember some stories that went on for ever but have disappeared from the site now

By *andman61Man 2 weeks ago

hereford

Our stories are true

Either written by myself or Katie

Nxxx

» Add a new message to this topic