FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Unable to Update Status

Unable to Update Status

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *cuteHedonist OP   Woman 3 weeks ago

Romford

I haven't been on in ages and I paid to be a member hoping that would fix the problem but I still can't update my status. As far as I know, there's no ban and I've never broken any rules. I have tried to flag my problem through the forms on the 'Contact Us' section to no avail (as was expected considering I have yet to see anyone get a response when flagging their concerns).

There needs to be a way to get a response from admin/owners or they need to have a dedicated group of people who care about the users instead of simply taking our money and ignoring our complaints and bad user experiences on here.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uliette500Woman 3 weeks ago

Hull

"I haven't been on in ages and I paid to be a member hoping that would fix the problem but I still can't update my status. As far as I know, there's no ban and I've never broken any rules. I have tried to flag my problem through the forms on the 'Contact Us' section to no avail (as was expected considering I have yet to see anyone get a response when flagging their concerns).

There needs to be a way to get a response from admin/owners or they need to have a dedicated group of people who care about the users instead of simply taking our money and ignoring our complaints and bad user experiences on here. "

Sounds like a ban. The normal advice given is if you have contacted admin and they do not reply then any bans will remain in place.

By *idden Gem69Woman 3 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

Paying for site support doesnt get you special treatment, you just get added extras, if youve not heard back from them like the poster above said the ban usually stands

» Add a new message to this topic