FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Face Pics

Face Pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

this is a rough idea, but could we have a system where we can add our face pics seperate from our private pics and only share face pics with people who have face pics of their own which are verified in some way either by admin or other verified users.

so many people share their private pics, some share face pics and many dont, this way people could share face pics equally without needing to send them be email etc.

it means you know what they look and if you are happy you know whether to initiate communication.

it may avoid the situation where people show you pics on msn and you have to say no thanks lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We just use our Private gallery for this.

There's nothing in the private gallery we'd want to put on public display or they'd be in the public gallery.

We just blow off anyone who sends us Friends Invites without our consent in advance so we know who everyone on the list is.

I'm not sure I see the point in a 3 tiered privacy system?

I agree that MSN isn't the place to be getting face pics though... we've often had them that way and had to think of a polite way of saying "no". By that time we're probably classed as "time wasters" though.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We just use our Private gallery for this.

There's nothing in the private gallery we'd want to put on public display or they'd be in the public gallery.

We just blow off anyone who sends us Friends Invites without our consent in advance so we know who everyone on the list is.

I'm not sure I see the point in a 3 tiered privacy system?

I agree that MSN isn't the place to be getting face pics though... we've often had them that way and had to think of a polite way of saying "no". By that time we're probably classed as "time wasters" though."

I agree with you. I have a face pic in my private gallery that I attach to messages to people I might meet. There is no need for, as you say, a third tier.

» Add a new message to this topic