FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Dodgy Veris and profiles

Dodgy Veris and profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arlman OP   Man  over a year ago

Southend

Cant undertsand how some things get through , there is a couples profile with only the guys info on and he "says" his wife/gf wants another woman.

He then has a "met in person" veri that says "we havent met yet but i spoke on the phone" mar 2013 then he moaned when a freind pointed it out and got abusive. Shows how much veris can be abused.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Report the profile. Pretty simple really.

By *ikkiBWoman  over a year ago

Falkirk

Yes report the profile so they can block you from seeing it and the fake stays. They say report fake profiles, pics etc but I've been reporting the same pic/profile for days and providing proof but nothings done. Just makes it appear like they don't care about fake pics and profiles

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Normally Admin take the veri off and give the person a warning. If they do it a second time they get disabled.

They won't block the person doing the reporting from the person they are reporting.

If you can't see their profile they were probably disabled.

I am going to paste a post Admin have posted about how they deal with reports....I know I sound like a parrot because I post it a lot, but it seems lots of people don't see it.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

To the OP...don't forget to report.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Here is an explanation from Admin from another thread on how they deal with reports.

******Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above).

Every single report sent via the REPORT link is reviewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported.

Admin

PS. we never provide feedback on what has happened. It's just not practical given that we get 100s of reports a day.

Here is what the page says after a report has been submitted:

--

Your feedback has been saved.

A website admin will shortly review your feedback and take the necessary action. After reviewing the evidence available to us, we may disable an account, remove a user, disable certain aspects of that user's account or issue a warning.

By leaving feedback you help improve the site for everyone who uses it. Thank you.******