FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > single ladies relly couples

single ladies relly couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why do single ladies go on meets and when u check out there add u find they part of a couple y dont they go on couples meets

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Are women not allowed to play on their own??

Why should they limit themselves to only playing with their husband/partner???

Women on meet today as a single fem, who then state their partner will be playing, is annoying though.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We often play apart we have a couples profile that says so we think thats far better that single people profiles that then mention they a couple thats really annoying. How did you not know she was part of a couple before you met her?

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

What irritates us is a single lady profile, where it states they are married and their husband is always present participating. They aren't single ladies and should have a couples profile.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

i am married do have a couple profile and fem profile as i swing with my hubby and on my own too anyone who has met with both hubby and myself know that

maybe its just me but i THINK

if ur a CPL u should play as a CPL xx

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

we always play as a couple,but i remember somewhere a guy was slated for playing without his wife,cant remember if he had a single or couple profile

By *lay69withusCouple  over a year ago

herefordshire

i get fed up with looking for that elusive single fem. when you find one that actually lives less than a million miles away from you, you start chatting, love the pics, she loves yours, happy to meet her, she happy to meet you then puts the words WITH MY HUBBY! on the end!! wtf? grrr!!!! if you are a couple why not say you are? if we like the looks of you, then we would be happy to meet both of you!

so frustrating!!!

i am having a good ol rant today lol

Titz Towers, North Notts

"i get fed up with looking for that elusive single fem. when you find one that actually lives less than a million miles away from you, you start chatting, love the pics, she loves yours, happy to meet her, she happy to meet you then puts the words WITH MY HUBBY! on the end!! wtf? grrr!!!! if you are a couple why not say you are? if we like the looks of you, then we would be happy to meet both of you!

so frustrating!!!

i am having a good ol rant today lol "

That is our beef. We've been lucky enough to meet a single bi fem who was great, but have seen so many more who state single bi-fem, but husband always present/participating.

I dont think theres anything wrong when people use a couples profile then use a singles profile when playing as a single.....the issue starts when people use a single females profile as a cpl to get more contact.....but if you see this report the profile and make admin aware that its not a single....its a couple.

By *lay69withusCouple  over a year ago

herefordshire

[Removed by poster at 26/01/10 14:27:13]

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"i get fed up with looking for that elusive single fem. when you find one that actually lives less than a million miles away from you, you start chatting, love the pics, she loves yours, happy to meet her, she happy to meet you then puts the words WITH MY HUBBY! on the end!! wtf? grrr!!!! if you are a couple why not say you are? if we like the looks of you, then we would be happy to meet both of you!

so frustrating!!!

i am having a good ol rant today lol "

From that I am assuming the female part of your couple plays one on one with other females without the male being there?

Torquay

"What irritates us is a single lady profile, where it states they are married and their husband is always present participating. They aren't single ladies and should have a couples profile."

Which is EXACTLY what you are saying in your own profile....what makes you any different?

Titz Towers, North Notts

We have a couples' profile, but due to the amount of couples that state they don't want to play with a couple with a bi male (they seem to assume bi chaps can't resist other guys or something) we've done this one as a separate entity. Discovering a bi-side when you're established as a bi-fem straight male couple is damned awkward!

aye but most couples play together and separately dont they. I dont do couples or parts of meself but am sure they do

We never meet separately .... We only ever meet as a couple, even though it's me who does most of the chatting on fab, well during the week anyway lol xxx

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

Turn it the other way round.

We'd arranged a meet for Friday with a single male and he's written today asking if he can bring the bi-female he has been seeing with him..........

If people want a single profile....... BE FUCKING SINGLE!

Torquay

"Turn it the other way round.

We'd arranged a meet for Friday with a single male and he's written today asking if he can bring the bi-female he has been seeing with him..........

"

Things are not always that straight forward in swinging as I am sure you know very well.

I am married, so part of a couple, but with a husband that no longer swings, for reasons that are personal to us.

He is VERY happy for me to swing alone, or with a guy I know very well as a 'couple'.....just because this doesn't meet your ideals it is nevertheless not unusual.

There are no hard fast rules to swinging, however much some swingers think they can make a rule book.

Cyprus

"Turn it the other way round.

Things are not always that straight forward in swinging as I am sure youknow very well."

Yes, I know that well. Especially after 10 years of swinging.

"I am married, so part of a couple, but with a husband that no longer swings, for reasons that are personal to us."

Thats fine but I do hope that you actually state that in your profile so as not to deceive anyone

"He is VERY happy for me to swing alone, or with a guy I know very well as a 'couple'....."

Then you should have a couples profile with your fuckbuddy. That way, you can swing as a couple and not disappoint people when they think they are getting you on your own.

If you swing on your own, then have a single profile.

"just because this doesn't meet your ideals it is nevertheless not unusual."

You have no idea what MY ideals are. And I am perfectly aware that there are women pretending to be single when really they have a husband who may, or may not know about this, or who use a fuck buddy.

What the thread is about is thinking you are getting one......... and then finding out you are getting another as well.

"There are no hard fast rules to swinging, however much some swingers think they can make a rule book."

I do hope that wasn't a personal swipe at me..... after all.... you don't know me and I have every right to say what I think on an open discussion forum.

The same as you have the right to dislike who you want.

Torquay

If you want to make a rulebook for swingers on a site then open your own site, your attempts at telling other (often experienced swingers) how they should swing looks very dictorial at times.

Swinging is a way for people to express their sexuality without following the normal rules of life, I like many, many others on here don't conform to the norm so your own personal take on 'the rules of swinging' are meaningless.

Cyprus

[Removed by poster at 26/01/10 20:54:12]

Cyprus

"If you want to make a rulebook for swingers on a site then open your own site, your attempts at telling other (often experienced swingers) how they should swing looks very dictorial at times.

Swinging is a way for people to express their sexuality without following the normal rules of life, I like many, many others on here don't conform to the norm so your own personal take on 'the rules of swinging' are meaningless."

I am not going to dignify your pathetic attempt to berate me with an answer.

Torquay

"If you want to make a rulebook for swingers on a site then open your own site, your attempts at telling other (often experienced swingers) how they should swing looks very dictorial at times.

Swinging is a way for people to express their sexuality without following the normal rules of life, I like many, many others on here don't conform to the norm so your own personal take on 'the rules of swinging' are meaningless.

I am not going to dignify your pathetic attempt to berate me with an answer.

"

Well you did....before you deleted it.

But i'll leave it at that

Cyprus

[Removed by poster at 26/01/10 21:02:17]