FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Adding a review for Club Mystique

Adding a review for Club Mystique

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elle OP   Couple  over a year ago

south-west corner of outer london

I would love to write a glowing review for Club Mystique in Gloucester where we spent a fabulous night on 15th January celebrating Dan's birthday. It doesn't seem to be on the Clubs list- am I missing it somewhere?

There were loads of Fabswingers there, everyone in a playing mood and the club is sexy, spotless, really friendly and well run. We also spent the night in the club's hotel (well, not ALL night ) which was a great way to finish a very satisfying night.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

if the club name is on our club page and u click on it you can type a glowing review there, i have done one or two for clubs i have been xxx

By *elle OP   Couple  over a year ago

south-west corner of outer london

"if the club name is on our club page and u click on it you can type a glowing review there, i have done one or two for clubs i have been xxx"

I realise that (have done review of Abfabs before), but as I mentioned Mystique isn't on there, so I was wondering how/when clubs got added so we can put reviews on.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/feedback/16961

There is an answer from Admin on the above thread about how clubs are added. xx

By *mbianceWoman  over a year ago

burnham on sea, Somerset

Hi Helle and thanks so much for your feedback,i have added the Club many times since joining 7 weeks ago but it never gets added...i have also mailed admin several times to question why and not even received a reply???

I think Fab swingers is an excellent site but i feel very let down by the support yet when i posted an add for the party in the wrong section they wiped my profile and warned me i would be thrown off!! (funnily enough they did that within 24hrs!?!)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Firstly I have no financial interest in this club I write as a supportive customer The club opened after a lengthy battle with the authorities and a massive investment from the owners, time and hard cash, to give US swingers a really first class venue.

I have been to lots of different clubs all over the UK and overseas and this one stands equal to the best and better than most.

Fab is an outstanding site for swingers and is usually right up there with the mood, real finger on the pulse. I really hope that whatever glitch is holding this up is overcome and the club is listed correctly as soon as possible.

This step could only help build both the reputation of the club but also strengthen the position of fab as being at the forefront of the swinging community.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

We've listed the club.

To all club owners:

If you drop us a polite note via the Contact form and make sure that you have a link to our site or a mention of Fab Swingers on your website, you will get our attention quicker than if you complain that you're not listed (this is especially true if we take time to visit your website and find you only promote other swinging sites and then only via their affiliate referal schemes).

Admin