FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > ? who sees new uploaded pics?

? who sees new uploaded pics?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *Y MAN n ME OP   Couple  over a year ago

FIFE

just a thought we've been mulling over ... when anyone uploads new pics to their profile it shows up on the updates page which EVERYONE can see... even if you set them for private or friends only to view... they come up on updates.... so if you add face pics for friends or private only gallery that is not strictly true is it???? It could be quite embarressing for some people that want/need to hide their identity.... think this is something that admin needs to investigate and change asap for the discretion and privacy of others.... what do others think?????

hope it makes sense what i've tried to say.....

XX Heather (AnH)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

good point

what it says is

Gallery of newest public photos

the operative word being public it will not show you pictures that were uploaded into private galleries.

why don"t people message back when you taken the time to message them , just rude, a no wld be good

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

"why don"t people message back when you taken the time to message them , just rude, a no wld be good "

off topic much????

take it on the chin like a man and move on.

"why don"t people message back when you taken the time to message them , just rude, a no wld be good

off topic much????

take it on the chin like a man and move on."

spoken like a true admin style conviction lol

"why don"t people message back when you taken the time to message them , just rude, a no wld be good "

Maybe you should start a new thread about this subject, don't think it's ever been done before

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

"why don"t people message back when you taken the time to message them , just rude, a no wld be good

off topic much????

take it on the chin like a man and move on.

spoken like a true admin style conviction lol"

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"just a thought we've been mulling over ... when anyone uploads new pics to their profile it shows up on the updates page which EVERYONE can see... even if you set them for private or friends only to view... they come up on updates.... so if you add face pics for friends or private only gallery that is not strictly true is it???? It could be quite embarressing for some people that want/need to hide their identity.... think this is something that admin needs to investigate and change asap for the discretion and privacy of others.... what do others think?????

hope it makes sense what i've tried to say.....

XX Heather (AnH)"

On the public gallery page: Only shows public photos.

On your "friends updates" page(s): Only shows public or friends only photos from your confirmed friends.

Admin x

FIFE

sorry what has that got to do with my original post? have i missed something? XX

FIFE

"what it says is

Gallery of newest public photos

the operative word being public it will not show you pictures that were uploaded into private galleries."

I beg to differ.... peeople can see All uploaded pics as thumbnail images on opening update page... if you click on the fab swingers banner at top... try it.... go on i dare you... upload a face pic and mark it as private/friends only and see if it becomes visable on the updates!!!!

FIFE

[Removed by poster at 21/02/10 12:42:15]

You cannot see private pics on updates, anyone will see public pics, and your friends will see friends only pics, but the only person that will see the the private ones is the account holder.

FIFE

OK! thanks for that,..so what about the Local updates part where some folks are not on friends list and those on one's Hotlist?????

I must be having a senior moment coz my thinking seems wrong now but understand i think!!!! I can't even blame it on being blonde oops sorry all you blondies no offence intended XXXX

The only way you'll ever see the thumbnail on the local updates is if someone originally uploaded the pic as public first then changed it to private, the full size pic won't be available though.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

lol @ random post in the middle.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"OK! thanks for that,..so what about the Local updates part where some folks are not on friends list and those on one's Hotlist?????

I must be having a senior moment coz my thinking seems wrong now but understand i think!!!! I can't even blame it on being blonde oops sorry all you blondies no offence intended XXXX"

Local + hotlist updates don't show friends only pics, they only show public pics.

Only updates from friends include friends only pics.

Admin

» Add a new message to this topic