FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Friends Invites

Friends Invites

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *haggyandfluffy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Would like to propose to Fabswingers, that unwanted Friends Invites are Blocked between all users.

Until initial contact has been made between both parties involved.(via mail)

This would cut down on the unwanted Friends Invites that people don't want to receive.

This would also cut down on the unwanted use on Fabswingers Main Server and free up more space.

Many Regards

Xxxmwahxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obbobeanMan  over a year ago

dagenham

I see where you are coming from, I only send a friend request after I have made initial contact and we have exchanged a few messages. But I suppose you just click the decline button and the problem is easily solved. I don't pretend to understand what the server issue is, but I suppose you know what you are talking about, and it is maybe a thing for Admin to look at.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Would like to propose to Fabswingers, that unwanted Friends Invites are Blocked between all users.

This would cut down on the unwanted Friends Invites that people don't want to receive.

This would also cut down on the unwanted use on Fabswingers Main Server and free up more space.

Many Regards

Xxxmwahxx

"

Good idea.. be up for that.

Although, most likely get a crappy one liner.. before the friend request is then sent.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

I agree, it would just mean they send 'hi' and then bang in a f/r

Those I meet in clubs f/r me, sometimes at the club, so they would have to pm me, go back and f/r me, which would be a pain (on mobiles in changing rooms)

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

I think what is meant is that frend request can't be sent until you reply.

That would then mean inundation of hi messages in hope you reply so they then could friend request.

Takes a second to delete unwanted friend requests.

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

How aboyt instead if you continue to send friend requests without messages being exchanged you get banned for a while

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

To me it sounds like a sledgehammer to crack a nut. Is it not easy enough to just ignore them, then every once in a while hit the Delete all button?

kinky land

"To me it sounds like a sledgehammer to crack a nut. Is it not easy enough to just ignore them, then every once in a while hit the Delete all button?"

I never delete them then they cant re-request I just click on it, so the number goes away

I only go in there when I'm with someone that I know has done me one, then I accept and runnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

"Would like to propose to Fabswingers, that unwanted Friends Invites are Blocked between all users.

Many Regards

Xxxmwahxx

Good idea.. be up for that.

Although, most likely get a crappy one liner.. before the friend request is then sent."

Yes but if the facility to send was only allowed after both parties had messaged wouldn't that be better? OR the party receiving the initial message could respond by way of an invite?

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I've put in my profile that I do not accept friend requests without a message first. If they think that doesn't mean them and they send a friend request, it gets ignored. I also don't delete them as they can't then send another one.

I don't see what all the fuss is about as they are really easy just to ignore.

By *haggyandfluffy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Thanks for all the inputs peeps, a lot of different ways of getting around the problem.

Plus a lot agreeing with the proposed idea.

Think the one about banning peeps that just send Friends Invites is a Cracker!! (They are only after one thing and that's to perv your pics)?

The site has problems and open to abuse in many ways, but by restricting things like this.....would make everyone's life a lot better....

1. By not having to ignore Friends Invites from peeps we don't know.

2. By getting pissed off as peeps can't read that it says on your profile about accepting Friends Invites.

3. By needing to keep a Friends Invite List the length of your arm of people that have send unwanted Friends Invites.

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

I think a site I saw (can't be sure however) could only send a friend request to someone that has verified you.. even if only a social verification.

Don't know how well that would go down with the "Why can't I be friends with someone I have no intention of verifying" crew.

kinky land

"I think a site I saw (can't be sure however) could only send a friend request to someone that has verified you.. even if only a social verification.

Don't know how well that would go down with the "Why can't I be friends with someone I have no intention of verifying" crew."

So i have to verify them & Read their message & respond before i can accept them as a friend on here? Wow im going to be in the changing rooms of clubs a lot longer

wanna be my secretary _habs?

I like the way it works. I don't look how long the list is from uninvited friend requests; just never occurred to me.

"Thanks for all the inputs peeps, a lot of different ways of getting around the problem.

Plus a lot agreeing with the proposed idea.

Think the one about banning peeps that just send Friends Invites is a Cracker!! (They are only after one thing and that's to perv your pics)?

The site has problems and open to abuse in many ways, but by restricting things like this.....would make everyone's life a lot better....

1. By not having to ignore Friends Invites from peeps we don't know.

2. By getting pissed off as peeps can't read that it says on your profile about accepting Friends Invites.

3. By needing to keep a Friends Invite List the length of your arm of people that have send unwanted Friends Invites."

I do see how no 3 works as unless you actually click to accept a friends request it doesn't appear on your list.

Accept the friend invite - perve the pics!

If you dont like them, block them from future contact.

» Add a new message to this topic