FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Couple of suggestions

Couple of suggestions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *el_n_Donna OP   Couple  over a year ago

Coventry

Hi

Apologies if these have been suggested before, have had a quick look and can't see them.

1) Option to see if you have winked or mailed a person previously. We have found that sometimes a profile will be re-written and pics changed and we mail them, only to realise that we have tried previously. Would cut down (possibly) on network traffic and people getting repeat winks and mails.

2) Age filter. When we search for couples etc in our area, it brings back those who are looking for couples as is designed, however if it could filter out those who aren't looking for our age bracket. So those only wanting people up to 35 wouldn't be found by us old fuddy duddies lol.

As previously requested, the search for bi against profiles would be good, especially if you could check against the sex.

Keep up the good work,

Del & Donna

xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

We think these are both good suggestions and we've added to our list of possible site improvements we'll be working on shortly

Admin x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

For me No.1 would be a good idea. I get messages from people who have written before and to which I have replied with a "no thanks" but they seem to forget they have written previously.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

can we have m/f or cpl icons back in chat please

» Add a new message to this topic