FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Face picture search option...

Face picture search option...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would like to see one day an option where you are able to search for profiles which include face pictures.

I'm not a fan personally of meeting people who won't show their faces online, normally giving the excuse 'due to my job' so would be great if I could just bypass that!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tough shit deal with it we don't show our faces fuck that.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Tough shit deal with it we don't show our faces fuck that. "

And that's your prerogative, god forbid someone suggests an idea they would like...

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Would like to see one day an option where you are able to search for profiles which include face pictures.

I'm not a fan personally of meeting people who won't show their faces online, normally giving the excuse 'due to my job' so would be great if I could just bypass that! "

Many people have face pics in friends / private galleries...

Personally I wouldnt expect anyone to have one publicly (as I dont - and I'm not a fan of double standards)

I expect one sent if someone contacts me, and I send one of I make contact or reply...

Searchinh for only profiles that show face pics would eliminate a huge %age of members, who, more than likely have one privately and I don't see the need

We do show face pictures but only when we've chatted on here a bit and interested. It's people's personal choice I think x

I keep my face pics in private gallery, and people can request after we've chatted.

its not an excuse its a reason...why is it sio hard to understand really?

are u a very impatient person and must see a face pic before deciding if they are worth the meet?

carry on ur attitude and u will only be missing out on meets.Single guys rarely get lots of meets u may well be aware, so who is really cutting their opportunities...ask urself that.

» Add a new message to this topic