FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Blocking

Blocking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it you can only block people messaging you,But they can still look at your profile and pics??.Why not just be able to block completely without having to go through them one by one blocking them so your block list is about 3'ft long already and taking up p/c space.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Why would someone looking at you bother you ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't have public pics if you dont want people looking at you. Simples.

if u have blocked them you cant see their profile and you cant see theres

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

"if u have blocked them you cant see their profile and you cant see theres"

^^^^^This

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

In fact, you can block anyone you don't have to wait for them to message you.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

They still show on your looked at you page, because they don't know they're blocked. But they can't see anyyhing.

But again, why would them looking at you be an issue?

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

I think the op means you can use your filters to stop groups of people messaging you, but to stop them viewing your profile/pics you have to block them individually. Rather than having one option to do it all.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I think the op means you can use your filters to stop groups of people messaging you, but to stop them viewing your profile/pics you have to block them individually. Rather than having one option to do it all. "
..Thank foooook somebody gets it.Thanks xx.

By *wo4moreCouple  over a year ago

around walsall, wolves, cannock

"I think the op means you can use your filters to stop groups of people messaging you, but to stop them viewing your profile/pics you have to block them individually. Rather than having one option to do it all. "

Probably because if that was to happen then all men would join up as couples or women, in order to see the pictures. (Or any combination, depending upon who/what is filtered from looking)

I guess it's to stop/limit fake profiles...

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

Why bother with blocking people looking at you when you can block them messaging you?

For example a couple only wants to meet other couples. They don't want to meet single guys so they block single guys from contacting them. I don't understand why when they have stopped single guys from being able to contact them they would get upset if single guy could read their profile.

Thanks for posting this, I've now been and had a look at your pics and they're great! It's OK though, I didn't read the profile

By *RT7219Man  over a year ago

Warrington

I was blocked. ..but didn't know that I was blocked as beforehand were friends for a long period. ..but fabbed photos in the new photos. ..and received a not too polite response. .how come I can still see there photos here but can't view them or message them...as I didn't want to offend ?

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"I was blocked. ..but didn't know that I was blocked as beforehand were friends for a long period. ..but fabbed photos in the new photos. ..and received a not too polite response. .how come I can still see there photos here but can't view them or message them...as I didn't want to offend ?"

Blocking doesnt block public pics, it only blocks the profile text and stops you sending a message.

By *RT7219Man  over a year ago

Warrington

Thank you. .much appreciated

» Add a new message to this topic